Hillary is SHRINKING

Old 09-13-2016, 10:42 AM
n/a

Default Hillary is SHRINKING

Uh-Oh: Hillary’s Campaign Events See “Lower Than Expected Turnout” [PHOTOS] – Eagle Rising

The guys in the photos are moving room dividers to make the room smaller, due to the poor turn out. And what's with all the white sheets on the right? Surely, she doesn't have KKK supporters? Naw, wrong color.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg HilShrink.jpg (167.4 KB, 12 views)
Old 09-13-2016, 01:22 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Uh-Oh: Hillary’s Campaign Events See “Lower Than Expected Turnout” [PHOTOS] – Eagle Rising

The guys in the photos are moving room dividers to make the room smaller, due to the poor turn out. And what's with all the white sheets on the right? Surely, she doesn't have KKK supporters? Naw, wrong color.
not fair and not nice in fact it is deplorable of you to post this .
Old 09-13-2016, 03:15 PM
n/a

Quote:
Did you not read the article? Why so sensitive? When you first saw the white outfits, did you not wonder what was going on? The KKK part was a joke, you know.

Of did you mean that I was deplorable since I am a Trump supporter and I am also irredeemable? The WHOLE point was that Hillary gets almost no one to turn out for her functions and yet everyone, including the polls suggest that she is winning.
Old 09-13-2016, 03:15 PM
n/a

Quote:
...and irredeemable...
Old 09-13-2016, 04:47 PM
n/a

If the sheet fits then wear it !
Old 09-13-2016, 09:30 PM
n/a

Guess everyone else was working.
Old 09-13-2016, 09:51 PM
n/a

It is quite possible that some people go to his show just for the entertainment and rubbernecking there are people like that crap. One thing I do find interesting I had the pleasure of meeting a presidential candidate and we shook hands, I did NOT GET AN AUTOGRAPH. He is nothing but a showman. Anyone out there can you honestly say Ronald Regan gave out autographs during speeches.

PS he really was a star! Before my time - not really but I wasn't paying attention back then.
Old 09-14-2016, 03:26 AM
n/a

Quote:
It is quite possible that some people go to his show just for the entertainment and rubbernecking there are people like that crap. One thing I do find interesting I had the pleasure of meeting a presidential candidate and we shook hands, I did NOT GET AN AUTOGRAPH. He is nothing but a showman. Anyone out there can you honestly say Ronald Regan gave out autographs during speeches.

PS he really was a star! Before my time - not really but I wasn't paying attention back then.
So, you are saying that more people show up for Trump's rallies than Hillary's because he is more entertaining? And she is too boring? It has nothing to do with politics?

Did they legalize wacky weed in Florida and didn't tell me? Or, are you smoking it in one of those legal stats?
Old 09-14-2016, 03:46 AM
n/a

Hillary is SHRINKING!

Last week they had her weighing 298lb.
Old 09-14-2016, 04:14 AM
n/a

We are taught to find a silver lining in every cloud. If it is a fact that Hillary's gatherings are producing disappointing attendance then there is hope for this nation. If you listen to the liberal media bias all this talk about Hillary's e-mails and foundation mean nothing. Perhaps the low record attendance is a sign that many people do abhor criminality and immorality and that voters are tired of dealing with this artful dodger

Personal Best Regards:
Old 09-14-2016, 04:17 AM
n/a

Quote:
We are taught to find a silver lining in every cloud. If it is a fact that Hillary's gatherings are producing disappointing attendance then there is hope for this nation. If you listen to the liberal media bias all this talk about Hillary's e-mails and foundation mean nothing. Perhaps the low record attendance is a sign that many people do abhor criminality and immorality and that voters are tired of dealing with this artful dodger

Personal Best Regards:
Good point.
Old 09-14-2016, 06:06 AM
n/a

Quote:

Did they legalize wacky weed in Florida and didn't tell me? Or, are you smoking it in one of those legal stats?
Bing, Bing, Bing. Correctomundo.

You would be surprised if you don't know already the heavy pot use of many liberal villagers, seen it often and these people had no chronic pain issues, just hippies that never grew up.

Show me a senior social pot smoker and I will show you 95% certain liberal.

But it does not make them bad people, Trump will be their president as well, he does not lump people into irredeemable baskets.

The Villages Florida

You have seen many of these, many retired schoolteachers, around the villages. Most of them will forget election day or sleep though it.
Old 09-14-2016, 08:11 AM
n/a

Quote:
Bing, Bing, Bing. Correctomundo.

You would be surprised if you don't know already the heavy pot use of many liberal villagers, seen it often and these people had no chronic pain issues, just hippies that never grew up.

Show me a senior social pot smoker and I will show you 95% certain liberal.

But it does not make them bad people, Trump will be their president as well, he does not lump people into irredeemable baskets.

The Villages Florida

You have seen many of these, many retired schoolteachers, around the villages. Most of them will forget election day or sleep though it.
You most certainly owe the school teachers an apology.
Inappropriate. Uncalled for. Nasty inconsideration.

Shame on you!
Old 09-14-2016, 09:09 AM
n/a

Quote:

Shame on you!
At least it was not half, only many, which is a small percentage
Old 09-14-2016, 10:33 AM
n/a

Quote:

Shame on you!
I agree with you. Hillary should apologize also, for calling ANY of Trumps supporters Deplorable and Irredeemable. Don't you agree? Not apologize for just saying it, but for meaning it. She stood in front of a sign that said "Stronger Together." She doesn't make her cause very credible.

Tags
white, shrinking, hillary

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.