Hillary Success

Old 03-02-2016, 11:00 AM
n/a

for those beating the drum of a Clinton success just remember....all the same words....same bravado.....same going for that historic moment......but the air went out of all of it when an unknown black racist senator wannabe from ILL blew right past her.

It took all the way until June 2008 for that to happen. And also remember she was not as tainted then as she is now by being a felon and liar.

Just a reminder:

Clinton's Historic Bid Falls Short - ABC News
Old 03-02-2016, 11:10 AM
n/a

Republican turnout has been an average of 50% greater in number. Democrat turnout has been historically low. How is Hillary going to win if she can't get anyone out to vote for her? No one likes or trusts her and she can't even get the college kids to vote for her.

Our little troll is looking at pie in the sky, so don't anyone here bust his little dream bubble with facts.
Old 03-02-2016, 11:14 AM
n/a

Is anybody else sick and tired of hearing how Clinton won the black vote?

Do they and she for that matter understand that she could get all the blacks in the USA and have only a 19% population where an even smaller percentage is voter viable.

So she carried Tuesday's states....big deal. She was doing well on the same Tuesday in 2008 and we all know how successful that bid went.

Keeping in the spirit of current racial divide reporting and bragging......wait until she hits the white states.....June 2008 all over again.
Old 03-02-2016, 03:04 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Is anybody else sick and tired of hearing how Clinton won the black vote?

Do they and she for that matter understand that she could get all the blacks in the USA and have only a 19% population where an even smaller percentage is voter viable.

So she carried Tuesday's states....big deal. She was doing well on the same Tuesday in 2008 and we all know how successful that bid went.

Keeping in the spirit of current racial divide reporting and bragging......wait until she hits the white states.....June 2008 all over again.
She only got them because they were all Bill's children. Remember, Bill is the first black president.
Old 03-02-2016, 03:52 PM
n/a

Quote:
She only got them because they were all Bill's children. Remember, Bill is the first black president.

Pathetic racist creep. Go back and hide under your stone.
Old 03-02-2016, 04:46 PM
n/a

Quote:
Pathetic racist creep. Go back and hide under your stone.
But it is not racism to be constantly chattering, bragging and targeting the blacks. Right?

Oh, crap I keep forgetting that it is OK for the Clinton machine and no matter what followers to play the race game.

Same old BS!
Old 03-02-2016, 05:03 PM
n/a

I'm still stuck at the thread title. How can the name Hilary and the word success be on the same thread, much less linked together? OP must have dropped too much acid in the sixties.
Old 03-02-2016, 05:40 PM
n/a

Quote:
I'm still stuck at the thread title. How can the name Hilary and the word success be on the same thread, much less linked together? OP must have dropped too much acid in the sixties.
Because the Clintions ARE the perfect crime. Therefore, they ARE a success in their minds. Getting away with treason, tax fraud, and perjury is quite a list of successes, don't you think. And if they get enough guppies and dead people voting for them, the Clintons move back into the WH.
Old 03-04-2016, 07:59 AM
n/a

Quote:
First you are most certainly OD'd on one of your meds.

Second. We did not have to work too hard at hoping Obama would fail and he excelled at it all by himself. It was evident 6 months after he was elected (maybe sooner).

Next, she will not be elected. Remember an unknown came from nowhere and knocked her off her perch in 2008. She is much more a libility now than in 2008 with all the lies, blood on her hands, self centered old bitty.
When I read a response like this, I think what a biased buffoon. It makes me for having to take a mental test to vote, and I can see you would fail.
Old 03-04-2016, 08:02 AM
n/a

Quote:
I don't really care for Trump, but against Hilary, he has my vote. In fact, if the choice is between Hilary and a pet rock, I'll vote rock.
Here is what you should say, I am a biased repub and would never vote for a Democrat even if I agreed with them 100 percent. I would vote for hitler if he was running against a Democrat.
Old 03-04-2016, 08:12 AM
n/a

http://www.biography.com/people/hillary-clinton-9251306

A little information.
Old 03-04-2016, 09:01 AM
n/a

Quote:
Anyone with a semblance of intelligence can see through the fluff and see that there is NO substance. Like I said before, anyone can embellish a resume'. I see no mention of all the crimes the Clintons perpetrated. But, I am not worried because even if she doesn't go to jail, she won't win the presidency. Kind of hard to win without votes. So far, she has a historically low voter turn out in the primary. Even the Dems can't stand her. Only an idiot would support someone that doesn't care about America and hates the military.
Old 03-04-2016, 09:36 AM
n/a

Quote:
Anyone with a semblance of intelligence can see through the fluff and see that there is NO substance. Like I said before, anyone can embellish a resume'. I see no mention of all the crimes the Clintons perpetrated. But, I am not worried because even if she doesn't go to jail, she won't win the presidency. Kind of hard to win without votes. So far, she has a historically low voter turn out in the primary. Even the Dems can't stand her. Only an idiot would support someone that doesn't care about America and hates the military.
In addition to being a felon, untrustworthy, unethical, self centered, compulsive, phony and liar.
Old 03-04-2016, 11:21 AM
n/a

Just another example of how and what mant democrats are thinking:

Jim Webb: I won't vote for Hillary Clinton, but I may for Donald Trump - POLITICO
Old 03-04-2016, 11:50 AM
n/a

This entire thread has gotten way, way off track.

The question posed was "IF Hillary Clinton IS elected President, do you hope that Hillary will fail as President (and/or) do you hope Congress - does everything in it's power to make Hillary fail as the President"?

Tags
success, villages, hillary

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.