Trump supporters - what will it take

Old 07-28-2017, 04:17 PM
n/a

Default Trump supporters - what will it take

To make you realize you have made a horrible mistake for our country. Country first, party second!!!!
Old 07-28-2017, 08:40 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
To make you realize you have made a horrible mistake for our country. Country first, party second!!!!
Electing EITHER the D or R party is a horrible mistake.
Old 07-29-2017, 06:44 AM
n/a

It doesn't matter to me what the President does now. He has already accomplished my goals. He BEAT the felon and he appointed the new Supreme Court judge. Everything else he accomplishes now is just icing on the cake. And by the way, border hoppers are also at an all time low.

Ain't it GREAT!
Old 07-29-2017, 07:39 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDLNB View Post
It doesn't matter to me what the President does now. He has already accomplished my goals. He BEAT the felon and he appointed the new Supreme Court judge. Everything else he accomplishes now is just icing on the cake. And by the way, border hoppers are also at an all time low.

Ain't it GREAT!
Very true but Still need a wall!!
Old 07-29-2017, 07:46 AM
n/a

Quote:
Very true but Still need a wall!!
Old 07-29-2017, 08:22 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by guest
THEWALL.jpg
Old 07-29-2017, 09:35 AM
n/a

Thumbs down Wall???

Are we dumb enough to think illegals only enter the country thru the southern portal from Mexico! How about the straits of Florida, California, Atlantic Coast of US, Canada! Gonna take one hell of a wall to prevent all the illegal entries!!
Old 07-29-2017, 09:39 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickedamouse24 View Post
Are we dumb enough to think illegals only enter the country thru the southern portal from Mexico! How about the straits of Florida, California, Atlantic Coast of US, Canada! Gonna take one hell of a wall to prevent all the illegal entries!!
If you can't prevent 100% then don't stop any?
Old 07-29-2017, 09:43 AM
n/a

Quote:

Ain't it GREAT!
you set the bar low, 18 candidates could have accomplished that agenda, why Trump?
Old 07-29-2017, 09:47 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by jebartle View Post
you set the bar low, 18 candidates could have accomplished that agenda, why Trump?
When you or Tal pay some income tax, your opinion will be recognized.
Old 07-29-2017, 11:10 AM
n/a

Quote:
We ARE dumb...we let those illegals drop LEGAL anchor babies who now number 50 million and whose children are now becoming the NEW majority. Hispanics have the majority of babies now. Hispanics are the majority starting school. Hispanics are the MAJORITY below the age of 7.

It's too late...America is lost.
Old 07-29-2017, 12:19 PM
n/a

"It doesn't matter what the President does". Your quote is just what Trump was talking about when he said he could shoot someone in Time Square and still not lose their support. Totally crazy how people think these days. Weird....
Old 07-29-2017, 12:23 PM
n/a

I blame our government for not amending that people born in the United States are legal citizens. It should state that the parents who are in this country illegally and have children born here are still not legal citizens. Our fore Fathers never thought that day would ever come.
Old 07-29-2017, 12:31 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lottoguy View Post
I blame our government for not amending that people born in the United States are legal citizens. It should state that the parents who are in this country illegally and have children born here are still not legal citizens. Our fore Fathers never thought that day would ever come.
Unusual thinking for a ufo believing liberal. Congratulations
Old 07-29-2017, 02:00 PM
n/a

Quote:
Try reading the Constitution.....Section 1 of the 14th Amendment....duh

Tags
made

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.