Hillary's buddy and donor fired for sexual misconduct.

Old 10-09-2017, 05:50 PM
n/a

modicum... Lol, enough to vote for the winner.
Old 10-10-2017, 06:15 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
You dont get it. You never will.
Still waiting for your explanation
Old 10-10-2017, 06:48 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockface View Post
Still waiting for your explanation
Reminds me of waiting for you to explain your claims that this country had been invaded and votes were changed...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 10-10-2017, 06:52 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtbanker View Post
Reminds me of waiting for you to explain your claims that this country had been invaded and votes were changed...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Yes, the Russian 100k in facebook ads were probably much better than the billions spent by Hillary.

Hillary Clinton: ‘'Why aren't I 50 points ahead’ - YouTube
Old 10-10-2017, 06:54 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Affald
modicum... Lol, enough to vote for the winner.
LOL

Oops....you lose.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdNoMore
...who has not been totally brainwashed by Orange Julius' constant lies and immature personality...
Old 10-10-2017, 06:55 AM
n/a

Truly want to thank you for making the next 7 years fun.

Winning!
Old 10-10-2017, 07:15 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
New York Post

I witnessed Harvey Weinstein’s sleaziness up close: ex-waitress | New York Post

NBC

I witnessed Harvey Weinstein’s sleaziness up close: ex-waitress | New York Post

Hollywood Reporter

Mika Brzezinski Says She'll Drop Weinstein Book Deal if Harvey Weinstein Doesn't Resign | Hollywood Reporter

CNN

Meryl Streep, other stars speak out on Harvey Weinstein - CNN

This has been all over the news for days. Not sure where you folks follow news but this is actually becoming old news.

By the way, because the hypocrisy is so startling......

What would be the difference between Harvey Weinstein and Donald Trump in this regard. ?

It is terrible, disgusting behavior on both mens part...but only one is paying for it.
That is very true. These are the same kind of men. Arrogant narcissistic bullies.
Old 10-15-2017, 07:23 PM
n/a

(CNN)Lawyers for one of the women who have accused Donald Trump of sexual assault subpoenaed his campaign for all documents relating to her, all communications with or about her and "all documents concerning any woman who asserted that Donald J. Trump touched her inappropriately."

This comes in the case of Summer Zervos, a former contestant on "The Apprentice" who accused Trump of sexually assaulting her in 2007. The accusations were made in October of last year at a news conference.
Zervos claims Trump kissed her twice on the lips during a lunch meeting in his New York City office and on a separate occasion in Beverly Hills, she alleges he kissed her aggressively and touched her breast."

Trump campaign subpoenaed over sexual assault allegations - CNNPolitics
Old 12-19-2017, 10:04 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDLNB View Post
"The film company's board of representatives made the announcement Sunday evening:
In light of new information about misconduct by Harvey Weinstein that has emerged in the past few days, the directors of The Weinstein Company — Robert Weinstein, Lance Maerov, Richard Koenigsberg and Tarak Ben Ammar — have determined, and have informed Harvey Weinstein, that his employment with The Weinstein Company is terminated, effective immediately."

Sorry Hillary, you will now have to rely on your donations from Russia and the Middle East again, in the future.

Harvey is the picture of the Democratic party
Old 12-19-2017, 10:28 PM
n/a

Folks, the Clintons are history. They do not affect your lives in any way. Any discussion about them is looking in a rear view mirror. But they are the ultimate, desperate attempt by right-wingnuts to deflect attention away from their disaterous president, and the passing of an incredibly unpopular tax plan. Don’t take the bait.
Old 12-19-2017, 10:41 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chipster View Post
Folks, the Clintons are history. They do not affect your lives in any way. Any discussion about them is looking in a rear view mirror. But they are the ultimate, desperate attempt by right-wingnuts to deflect attention away from their disaterous president, and the passing of an incredibly unpopular tax plan. Don’t take the bait.
Private citizens. Lol

Tags
company

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.