224 613 Herculean project needs an app or at least a link.

Old 11-04-2017, 10:41 AM
n/a

Default 224 613 Herculean project needs an app or at least a link.

After 30 years you would think this Herculean project that is based on information would at least come into the 21st century with an app or a link. No?
Old 11-04-2017, 11:05 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
After 30 years you would think this Herculean project that is based on information would at least come into the 21st century with an app or a link. No?
Tal's 'herculean project' doesn't actually provide any information directly to victims and survivors of crimes. His 224 613 project is little more than a letter/email writing campaign in which he asks politicians, celebrities, mental health professionals, etc. to contact their local libraries and ask those libraries to include 'more information' (whatever that means?) to assist victims and survivors of crimes.

He has never provided ONE piece of useful information on this forum, originated by him, that would benefit a victim or survivor of a crime. However, he does occasionally provide a link to other sites and often asks, "What's in your library?"

Well Tal, tell us what's in our local library. After all, you are the self-professed subject matter expert!

Owing to the fact that he is either unwilling or unable to financially support himself, I suppose his 'project' does add some sense of relevance to his life...and that's probably a good thing.
Old 11-04-2017, 12:26 PM
n/a

He's already living the "app life".

He could name it the wackadoodle app

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 11-04-2017, 12:28 PM
n/a

You guys are bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-04-2017, 12:34 PM
n/a

Quote:
You guys are bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I owe these CRIMINAL harassers nothing in the way of explanations. They are contemptible bullies who commit crimes here on the Talk of the Villages' Political Forum but unfortunately the law against these crimes are not enforced by the police. They would be if this were a MODERATED forum in so far as the MODERATOR would warn and then kick off posters doing this kind of thing on the REGULAR FORUM.

But it does create a record of what these posters are like and will help future survivors of these posters' lousy immature rotten behavior fight back. It should help nail them to the wall.

This shows a deliberate pattern of targeting one specific individual over a very long time period for some of the remaining cyber bullies on here.

I do hope that the Moderator banned some of the other posters who have committed other such crimes on the Regular Forum. Bullying online is a crime in Florida.
Old 11-05-2017, 08:35 AM
n/a

Angry

Quote:
Making a record of these CRIMINALLY HARASSING Posts.
Old 11-05-2017, 08:36 AM
n/a

Quote:

Making a record.
Old 11-05-2017, 08:36 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
Making a record of these CRIMINALLY HARASSING Posts.
Where is your app to help survivors? Where is your web page?

Just tell me that and I will go away forever.
Old 11-05-2017, 08:37 AM
n/a

Quote:
Tal's 'herculean project' doesn't actually provide any information directly to victims and survivors of crimes. His 224 613 project is little more than a letter/email writing campaign in which he asks politicians, celebrities, mental health professionals, etc. to contact their local libraries and ask those libraries to include 'more information' (whatever that means?) to assist victims and survivors of crimes.

He has never provided ONE piece of useful information on this forum, originated by him, that would benefit a victim or survivor of a crime. However, he does occasionally provide a link to other sites and often asks, "What's in your library?"

Well Tal, tell us what's in our local library. After all, you are the self-professed subject matter expert!

Owing to the fact that he is either unwilling or unable to financially support himself, I suppose his 'project' does add some sense of relevance to his life...and that's probably a good thing.
Making a record.
Old 11-05-2017, 08:37 AM
n/a

Quote:
Making a record.
Using this record thing to catch Gracie? Nonsense posts
Old 11-05-2017, 08:40 AM
n/a

Quote:
Using this record thing to catch Gracie? Nonsense posts
/////////////
Old 11-05-2017, 08:41 AM
n/a

Quote:
/////////////
Making a record of your offensive ////////////.
Old 11-05-2017, 08:48 AM
n/a

Quote:
I owe these CRIMINAL harassers nothing in the way of explanations. They are contemptible bullies who commit crimes here on the Talk of the Villages' Political Forum but unfortunately the law against these crimes are not enforced by the police. They would be if this were a MODERATED forum in so far as the MODERATOR would warn and then kick off posters doing this kind of thing on the REGULAR FORUM.

But it does create a record of what these posters are like and will help future survivors of these posters' lousy immature rotten behavior fight back. It should help nail them to the wall.

This shows a deliberate pattern of targeting one specific individual over a very long time period for some of the remaining cyber bullies on here.

I do hope that the Moderator banned some of the other posters who have committed other such crimes on the Regular Forum. Bullying online is a crime in Florida.
If this is any reflection of what your 224 631 project is...it is pathetic at best!
How in the world do you expect people to believe you are helping others when you can't help yourself??

Old 11-06-2017, 10:25 AM
n/a

Quote:

//////////////////////
Old 11-06-2017, 12:53 PM
n/a

Quote:

Tags
link, app, herculean, project, information

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.