Hillary's buddy and donor fired for sexual misconduct.

Old 10-09-2017, 09:16 AM
n/a

Default Hillary's buddy and donor fired for sexual misconduct.

"The film company's board of representatives made the announcement Sunday evening:
In light of new information about misconduct by Harvey Weinstein that has emerged in the past few days, the directors of The Weinstein Company — Robert Weinstein, Lance Maerov, Richard Koenigsberg and Tarak Ben Ammar — have determined, and have informed Harvey Weinstein, that his employment with The Weinstein Company is terminated, effective immediately."

Sorry Hillary, you will now have to rely on your donations from Russia and the Middle East again, in the future.

Old 10-09-2017, 09:43 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDLNB View Post
"The film company's board of representatives made the announcement Sunday evening:
In light of new information about misconduct by Harvey Weinstein that has emerged in the past few days, the directors of The Weinstein Company — Robert Weinstein, Lance Maerov, Richard Koenigsberg and Tarak Ben Ammar — have determined, and have informed Harvey Weinstein, that his employment with The Weinstein Company is terminated, effective immediately."

Sorry Hillary, you will now have to rely on your donations from Russia and the Middle East again, in the future.

Boy, if that had been a conservative, the media and the totv liberals would blow up.
Old 10-09-2017, 09:48 AM
n/a

Yes,

Yes,

Yes,

Another Clinton scumbag exposed.
Old 10-09-2017, 09:53 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Boy, if that had been a conservative, the media and the totv liberals would blow up.
New York Post

I witnessed Harvey Weinstein’s sleaziness up close: ex-waitress | New York Post

NBC

Hollywood Reporter

Mika Brzezinski Says She'll Drop Weinstein Book Deal if Harvey Weinstein Doesn't Resign | Hollywood Reporter

CNN

Meryl Streep, other stars speak out on Harvey Weinstein - CNN

This has been all over the news for days. Not sure where you folks follow news but this is actually becoming old news.

By the way, because the hypocrisy is so startling......

What would be the difference between Harvey Weinstein and Donald Trump in this regard. ?

It is terrible, disgusting behavior on both mens part...but only one is paying for it.
Old 10-09-2017, 11:01 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockyrd View Post
New York Post

NBC

Hollywood Reporter

Mika Brzezinski Says She'll Drop Weinstein Book Deal if Harvey Weinstein Doesn't Resign | Hollywood Reporter

CNN

This has been all over the news for days. Not sure where you folks follow news but this is actually becoming old news.

What would be the difference between Harvey Weinstein and Donald Trump in this regard. ?

It is terrible, disgusting behavior on both mens part...but only one is paying for it.
You dont get it. You never will.
Old 10-09-2017, 11:27 AM
n/a

Quote:
New York Post

NBC

Hollywood Reporter

CNN

It's interesting how you were able to change the narrative into your agenda.
Why did you bring Trump into your comment about a Hollywood deviant? I take it that you did not vote for Trump? Many of us didn't, but we do not cry over our candidate losing. No, I did not vote for anyone on the left. Are you having trouble with his win? Sorry, it just amazes me how so many on here are able to go off subject on their own agenda. Why not just start your own thread instead of hijacking this one?
Old 10-09-2017, 11:29 AM
n/a

Quote:
Ok...will give you my undivided attention.

Explain to me the difference between Trump and the other sleaze.

I promise to not just scan but read in detail.
Old 10-09-2017, 11:30 AM
n/a

Imagine the 24 hour coverage if it were a Trump fundraiser person.

The Clintons go way back with this rapist. See photo where bill and Harvey are pointing to an underaged girl they will gangrape.The Villages FloridaThe Villages Florida
Old 10-09-2017, 11:31 AM
n/a

Quote:
New York Post

NBC

Hollywood Reporter

CNN

EXACTLY!

Regardless of political affiliation, disgusting men like this...need to be on the receiving end of actual justice.
Old 10-09-2017, 11:46 AM
n/a

Quote:
It's interesting how you were able to change the narrative into your agenda.
Why did you bring Trump into your comment about a Hollywood deviant? I take it that you did not vote for Trump? Many of us didn't, but we do not cry over our candidate losing. No, I did not vote for anyone on the left. Are you having trouble with his win? Sorry, it just amazes me how so many on here are able to go off subject on their own agenda. Why not just start your own thread instead of hijacking this one?
I have been preaching on this forum for a long time...HYPOCRISY.

We have posters who preach how they want goodness, honest, morality, etc. yet support an administration that reflects the opposite.

To come in a political forum, and spout off about a sleazebag because he donated to a political party, BUT ignore the same behavior by our President is at best...well, there is no best.

What difference does it make who this bum gave money to ?

How does his political donations enter into a political forum ?

The OP is simply a sophomoric comment with no basis for any conversation.

To correct you in the strongest possible terms, Hillary Clinton was not, nor could ever be "my" candidate.

If we are going to compare celeb sleaze balls, there is certainly a reason to mention them both in the same sentence. I haven't been counting but I think there are more accusations leveled at our President than at this bum.

Our President has spent his life doing all the same things. I notice in recent weeks, the salicious kind of media reporting some female celebs "hit on" by our President and waiting in line to sue are several others. Then of course, we have our President on tape and in quotes bragging about cheating on his wife and bedding other men's wives.

Hypocrisy...hypocrisy. You cannot support morals, character, truthfulness, or almost any positive character trait and support Trump.

Obviously you can, but you cannot make the comparison as in this thread because that is hypocrisy.
Old 10-09-2017, 12:08 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockyrd View Post
I have been preaching on this forum for a long time...HYPOCRISY.

We have posters who preach how they want goodness, honest, morality, etc. yet support an administration that reflects the opposite.

To come in a political forum, and spout off about a sleazebag because he donated to a political party, BUT ignore the same behavior by our President is at best...well, there is no best.

What difference does it make who this bum gave money to ?

How does his political donations enter into a political forum ?

The OP is simply a sophomoric comment with no basis for any conversation.

To correct you in the strongest possible terms, Hillary Clinton was not, nor could ever be "my" candidate.

If we are going to compare celeb sleaze balls, there is certainly a reason to mention them both in the same sentence. I haven't been counting but I think there are more accusations leveled at our President than at this bum.

Our President has spent his life doing all the same things. I notice in recent weeks, the salicious kind of media reporting some female celebs "hit on" by our President and waiting in line to sue are several others. Then of course, we have our President on tape and in quotes bragging about cheating on his wife and bedding other men's wives.

Hypocrisy...hypocrisy. You cannot support morals, character, truthfulness, or almost any positive character trait and support Trump.

Obviously you can, but you cannot make the comparison as in this thread because that is hypocrisy.
I really think your old brain is the sole one to make sense out of what you spew.
Old 10-09-2017, 12:48 PM
n/a

Imagine how much better the country would be if msm were fair and did not hide liberal scumbags while exaggerating any conservative wrongdoing. It might have been great already.

Reporter: NYT Quashed My Story Exposing Weinstein In 2004

The Villages Florida
Old 10-09-2017, 02:09 PM
n/a

Quote:
Imagine how much better the country would be if msm were fair and did not hide liberal scumbags while exaggerating any conservative wrongdoing. It might have been great already.

Reporter: NYT Quashed My Story Exposing Weinstein In 2004

The Villages Florida
Exactly this was the worse kept secret in political circles, media and the movie-making industry for a number of years. it is a prime example of the aforementioned industry members ability to swim within the same cesspool for power, fame fortunate.

One wonders why? why now did the NYT decide to out this deviate. My hunch is it will travel back to opportunity because that is another unattractive trait the aforementioned all carry " aggressive opportunist"

Personal Best Regards:
Old 10-09-2017, 02:26 PM
n/a

Quote:
Exactly this was the worse kept secret in political circles, media and the movie-making industry for a number of years. it is a prime example of the aforementioned industry members ability to swim within the same cesspool for power, fame fortunate.

One wonders why? why now did the NYT decide to out this deviate. My hunch is it will travel back to opportunity because that is another unattractive trait the aforementioned all carry " aggressive opportunist"

Personal Best Regards:
AGAIN,

What was the difference in behavior between this sleazebag and our President.

I would include, Clinton, Gingrich and a few others but this latest punk and the President share so many of the same patterns.

Hypocrisy abounds.

I mean this is titled "Hillarys buddy". How about The President and ...well choose 1 of many many. You would object and so would I.
Old 10-09-2017, 04:35 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afflac
Wrong again.

Anyone with a modicum of intelligence, who has not been totally brainwashed by Orange Julius' constant lies and immature personality...TOTALLY get it.

You and your ilk don't care what a lowlife, man-child Trump is...you're going to support him regardless of the danger of our nation.

Trump cultists trying to 'keep up with Reverend Jones in their loyalty to Trump'...is actually a very simple concept to comprehend.

Sad that so many of you are not smart enough to see that.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:

Tags
company

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.