Hillary's "security inquiry"

Old 05-13-2016, 04:59 AM
n/a

Default Hillary's "security inquiry"

Hillary insists that the FBI are doing a "security inquiry" but the FBI is calling her a liar. The FBI states that there is an INVESTIGATION, not an "inquiry." They claim that there may not be any "criminal intent" even though she had classified information on her unsecured system. It's only been a few years since I was in the State Dept, but I don't think they changed the law regarding mishandling of classified info. There has never been a requirement for "criminal intent" before, so I find this very suspicious to suddenly have criminal investigators come out and suggest the need for "intent." If so, then I can see a lot of folks that were dismissed from the gov for mishandling classified, that will be suing the gov for back pay and damages due to being fired and/or prosecuted.

Just another reason to question Hillary's credibility and reliability when it comes to national security.

FBI: There's No "Security Inquiry" Of Hillary, It's An Investigation - YouTube

FBI Director Questions Hillary Clinton's Description of FBI Email Investigation - ABC News

Sorry Hillary, FBI Director Confirms Clinton Email ‘Investigation’ Not ‘Security Review’ | LawNewz
Old 05-13-2016, 05:42 AM
n/a

I have lost my patience with all of this political hypocrisy. there is more than enough evidence on its surface to submit this to an inquiry to determined an indictment and if indicted a trial.

anyone supporting Hillary's position that she did nothing is guilty by association of crony corruption. Corruption is a cancer to any society

Personal Best Regards:
Old 05-13-2016, 06:03 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
I have lost my patience with all of this political hypocrisy. there is more than enough evidence on its surface to submit this to an inquiry to determined an indictment and if indicted a trial.

anyone supporting Hillary's position that she did nothing is guilty by association of crony corruption. Corruption is a cancer to any society

Personal Best Regards:
And we're stage 4 terminal...
Old 05-13-2016, 07:21 AM
n/a

Quote:
Yet the lemmings follow the felon pied piper's corrupt musings. I guess nobody ever said lemmings were very smart.
Old 05-13-2016, 08:25 AM
n/a

Quote:
We need to cut out the tumors...about 100 million of them.
Old 05-13-2016, 08:34 AM
n/a

Quote:

Personal Best Regards:
There must be a required course in political hypocrisy that all politicians take.
Old 05-13-2016, 08:37 AM
n/a

Quote:
Yet the lemmings follow the felon pied piper's corrupt musings. I guess nobody ever said lemmings were very smart.
Lemmings are victims of misinformation. Stop picking on them.

'White Wilderness' Faked Lemming Suicides : snopes.com
Old 05-13-2016, 08:48 AM
n/a

Quote:
There must be a required course in political hypocrisy that all politicians take.
Nice way to spread the infection equally. Subtle, but evident. Let's just suffice it to say that in this case, it is NOT just hypocrisy, but a blatant felonious crime that was committed. I say execute her for treason. Because there is no law against stupid.
Old 05-13-2016, 09:09 AM
n/a

yawn......................

Tags
classified, security, inquiry, hillarys

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.