How to Get Rid Of The Fem-Fascist Poster

Old 11-21-2017, 06:53 AM
n/a

Default How to Get Rid Of The Fem-Fascist Poster

Will some one please explain to me what in the world the fem-fascist poster is about? Is the poster intentionally trying to be annoying? If so the poster has succeeded

I once read an article in WSJ wherein a wall street investor told his personal story. He was heavy into cocaine and because of the drug's affect he actually believed he was creating extraordinary investment packages when actually none of it made sense leaving heavy consequence for his investors and eventually him. that's the fem-fascist poster.

I am not saying the poster is chemical or anything else only that the end product of threads and post amount to total confusion, leaving one to word as to the cause? In a one word response to the poster's post is "Huh"?

Personal Best Regards:
Old 11-21-2017, 07:09 AM
n/a

Are school taxes a Type 2 law?
Old 11-21-2017, 07:36 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Will some one please explain to me what in the world the fem-fascist poster is about? Is the poster intentionally trying to be annoying? If so the poster has succeeded

I once read an article in WSJ wherein a wall street investor told his personal story. He was heavy into cocaine and because of the drug's affect he actually believed he was creating extraordinary investment packages when actually none of it made sense leaving heavy consequence for his investors and eventually him. that's the fem-fascist poster.

I am not saying the poster is chemical or anything else only that the end product of threads and post amount to total confusion, leaving one to word as to the cause? In a one word response to the poster's post is "Huh"?

Personal Best Regards:
I have not the foggiest idea what bog99 is up to. Neither does he except to put "femo-fascist" in the title of whatever alt- right video he has viewed most recently.
Old 11-21-2017, 07:41 AM
n/a

These idiots make a virtue of their own ignorance, and they're not even female.
Old 11-21-2017, 07:43 AM
n/a

Where would politics be if govt limited itself to Type 1 laws?
Old 11-21-2017, 07:46 AM
n/a

Quote:
These idiots make a virtue of their own ignorance, and they're not even female.
Shocking isn't it...that a "man" could act that way...we should know better...we usually do.
Old 11-21-2017, 08:58 AM
n/a

Quote:
Shocking isn't it...that a "man" could act that way...we should know better...we usually do.
Your posts Don Baldwin are of an 1850s man and not a very kind nor educated one at that.
Old 11-21-2017, 09:06 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
Your posts Don Baldwin are of an 1850s man and not a very kind nor educated one at that.

He’s an overseer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-21-2017, 09:14 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubicon View Post

Personal Best Regards:
Responding to his posts (you don't) must encorage this strung out moron. Somehow he has a string of babbling followers that calling them epsilons would be compliment.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Old 11-21-2017, 09:17 AM
n/a

Quote:
1950s...when America peaked...#1 in the world...90% white...many places WERE like a Norman Rockwell painting.

Then we began to "diversify" and EVERYTHING went to sh!t. Are we #1 in ANYTHING any more?

Quote:
He’s an overseer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I see what you don't and try to explain it to you...

I don't want to control you...I want YOU to control yourself. That is the problem with the minorities...they're in the positions they're in because they can't control themselves. That's why I don't want them around.
Old 11-21-2017, 09:20 AM
n/a

Quote:
Responding to his posts (you don't) must encorage this strung out moron. Somehow he has a string of babbling followers that calling them epsilons would be compliment.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
I try to IGNORE bog99 most of the time. I doubt if he has any followers on here as it is very hard to understand what he wants. Repeal the 17h Amendment is all a can see. And the politicians would find a way around that as well. Huckabee calls for repeal of 17th Amendment after healthcare failure | TheHill
Old 11-21-2017, 12:15 PM
n/a

Quote:
I try to IGNORE bog99 most of the time. I doubt if he has any followers on here as it is very hard to understand what he wants. Repeal the 17h Amendment is all a can see. And the politicians would find a way around that as well. Huckabee calls for repeal of 17th Amendment after healthcare failure | TheHill
You need to try a little harder on your "ignore" list. In fact, a lot harder, because it is meaningless.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Old 11-21-2017, 12:20 PM
n/a

Quote:
You need to try a little harder on your "ignore" list. In fact, a lot harder, because it is meaningless.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
You mean the Femo-Fascist stuff? He is going to post whether or not Ignored. As are the other people I IGNORE. And they find ways to fly under the Moderator's radar with the Michelle, Mitchell, Gene Coppola and Cathy Woods entries in football pools and the like. I hope that the MODERATOR noticed that quite big trick on them by probably Allegiance, dirtbanker and/or affald or others.
Old 11-21-2017, 06:30 PM
n/a

If everyone simply stopped opening his posts eventually he'll go away.

Responding to him is giving him exactly what he wants. We shouldn't even be discussing him here.
Old 11-21-2017, 09:01 PM
n/a

Quote:
You mean the Femo-Fascist stuff? He is going to post whether or not Ignored. As are the other people I IGNORE. And they find ways to fly under the Moderator's radar with the Michelle, Mitchell, Gene Coppola and Cathy Woods entries in football pools and the like. I hope that the MODERATOR noticed that quite big trick on them by probably Allegiance, dirtbanker and/or affald or others.
QUITE the big trick on the moderators? Please explain the trick.

Tags
personal, poster

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.