How Many People Will Get Gunned Down in Chicago This Weekend ?

Old 05-31-2016, 09:21 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
You never answer questions, do you? And you make up these ridiculous stories about other peoples lives to fit your narrative.

I feel sorry for the children of the extremely wealthy. You can't be honest with them. It's like when you have a boss that makes unfunny jokes and you need to laugh because it's in your best interest.

You know writing to you is better than doing nothing but it's a close second.
Yes, and we have seen how you flee to another thread when someone puts you on the spot by asking you a question.

You are a spoiled ungrateful taker, and your children are also, if what you say is true.

And it is the rich that enable all of you weak by funding the gov for you. They pay the light bills for the gov. They pay for the police and military that protect you, and they pay for the fire dept. They also pay for all the welfare which keeps you from getting robbed in your naive little bubble.
Old 05-31-2016, 09:24 AM
n/a

This thread is dead. Just like the people of Chicago. How many people are gunned down? WHO CARES? They don't care, so why should we? Give everyone a gun in Chicago and the good will win eventually, if there are any good in that dirty, nasty city. Too many laws that protect the bad guy and not enough to help the good guy protect himself. The good guy doesn't ask for much, just not to have their hands tied behind their backs.
Old 05-31-2016, 09:40 AM
n/a

Quote:
Yes, and we have seen how you flee to another thread when someone puts you on the spot by asking you a question.

You are a spoiled ungrateful taker, and your children are also, if what you say is true.

And it is the rich that enable all of you weak by funding the gov for you. They pay the light bills for the gov. They pay for the police and military that protect you, and they pay for the fire dept. They also pay for all the welfare which keeps you from getting robbed in your naive little bubble.
Let's see Trumps taxes and see what the wealthy pay.

You think you are rich? Do you have a team of accountants and lawyers doing your taxes?

I never dodged a question but most of mine go unanswered. Ask away?
Old 05-31-2016, 10:00 AM
n/a

Quote:
This thread is dead. Just like the people of Chicago. How many people are gunned down? WHO CARES? They don't care, so why should we? Give everyone a gun in Chicago and the good will win eventually, if there are any good in that dirty, nasty city. Too many laws that protect the bad guy and not enough to help the good guy protect himself. The good guy doesn't ask for much, just not to have their hands tied behind their backs.
Isn't that what lowering standards, quotas, and affirmative action do? Tie our hands behind our backs? Give them an advantage they shouldn't have?

It's like a hiring system where you automatically skip over the top 100 candidates and just grab #101 because that's what the hiring rules say to do.

I agree with you...who cares...about the whole lot of them.

I wish they would kill each other off. We should be sending them guns, not controlling them. You think those gangsters will EVER amount to anything? Why waste time, effort, and money where we already KNOW it'll make no difference.
Old 05-31-2016, 10:06 AM
n/a

Quote:
Isn't that what lowering standards, quotas, and affirmative action do? Tie our hands behind our backs? Give them an advantage they shouldn't have?

It's like a hiring system where you automatically skip over the top 100 candidates and just grab #101 because that's what the hiring rules say to do.

I agree with you...who cares...about the whole lot of them.

I wish they would kill each other off. We should be sending them guns, not controlling them. You think those gangsters will EVER amount to anything? Why waste time, effort, and money where we already KNOW it'll make no difference.
shocking!

Tags
people, nyc, post, washington, prize

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.