Old 04-09-2016, 10:05 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
i followed the link.
BREAKING: DC Madam Phone Records Leaked Online

Now what am I supposed to do?

Ted Cruz #CruzSexScandal here

Did you find a recording that has something to do with Cruz?
Old 04-09-2016, 10:10 AM
n/a

Five Scandals for Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders that Would Sink any Republican - Breitbart

And this this would be funny also, if the reality of ethical and moral passes given to liberals weren't so obvious.
Old 04-09-2016, 10:11 AM
n/a

Quote:
i followed the link.
BREAKING: DC Madam Phone Records Leaked Online

Now what am I supposed to do?

Ted Cruz #CruzSexScandal here

Did you find a recording that has something to do with Cruz?
Apparently Ted Cruz's number is in the DC Madam's black book....this after he was found to have an online page in Ashley Madison....
Old 04-09-2016, 10:12 AM
n/a

Quote:
Five Scandals for Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders that Would Sink any Republican - Breitbart

And this this would be funny also, if the reality of ethical and moral passes given to liberals weren't so obvious.
Do you really expect anyone to believe Breibart?

Old 04-09-2016, 10:17 AM
n/a

Breitbart is about as reliable as my 2 year great niece when it come to information.

Andrew Breitbart and James O'Keefe Ruined Him, and Now He Gets $100,000 - The Atlantic

Breitbart confirms he was duped by O'Keefe and the ACORN pimp hoax

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/03/21/op...ubed.html?_r=0
Old 04-09-2016, 10:21 AM
n/a

Quote:
Do you really expect anyone to believe Breibart?

As much as you expect us to believe anything from Huffington Post. Do you have a problem with Breitbart or the information in the article? Can you dispute any of the information in the article? I believe that it is probably more believable than some phone numbers on a telephone bill, that came from where? No one even knows for sure. Just saying. Let me know what you disagree with in that article. Your reply is like saying "well Bernie has nice hair."
Old 04-09-2016, 10:26 AM
n/a

Quote:
As much as you expect us to believe anything from Huffington Post. Do you have a problem with Breitbart or the information in the article? Can you dispute any of the information in the article? I believe that it is probably more believable than some phone numbers on a telephone bill, that came from where? No one even knows for sure. Just saying. Let me know what you disagree with in that article. Your reply is like saying "well Bernie has nice hair."
Do you have a problem with the New York Times.
Old 04-09-2016, 10:28 AM
n/a

Quote:
There were 3 links and NOT one of them was to the Huffington Post. So why did you bring up the Huffington?
Old 04-09-2016, 10:37 AM
n/a

Quote:
Had I quoted the Huffington you might have a point but I did not.

i'm not feeling the BERN so the comments on him who cares.

As for Hillary not happy about her running, I have voiced this many times before. As a Reagan Democrat your party needs to give me a candidate for whom I can vote.

Tump .....don't make me laugh
Cruz ..... We don't need another 1 term senator who hasn't accomplished anything while in the senate.
Old 04-09-2016, 11:57 AM
n/a

ANother BS thread!
Old 04-09-2016, 12:06 PM
n/a

Quote:
Had I quoted the Huffington you might have a point but I did not.

i'm not feeling the BERN so the comments on him who cares.

As for Hillary not happy about her running, I have voiced this many times before. As a Reagan Democrat your party needs to give me a candidate for whom I can vote.

Tump .....don't make me laugh
Cruz ..... We don't need another 1 term senator who hasn't accomplished anything while in the senate.
You lost credibility when you said you were a Democrat.

I don't like Cruz either but the point made was that the article did not give any credible source for those phone records. And we have nothing to show that there was anything untoward from those phone records. I am not saying that it is not true, but rather pointing out that there have been a lot of accusations, on both sides. Liberals will take undisputed evidence of Hillary being a criminal and deny it in it's entirety. When it was brought up that Bernie is a pervert, that has also been shrugged off. But, modeling photos of Trump's wife from before they were married, is a game stopper.

I don't like any of the candidates, D or R. I would have voted for Huck or Mario, but will have to hold my nose to vote for anyone running today. If my only choice was Hillary or Bernie, I would not even turn out to vote.
Old 04-09-2016, 12:22 PM
n/a

Quote:
You lost credibility when you said you were a Democrat.

I don't like Cruz either but the point made was that the article did not give any credible source for those phone records. And we have nothing to show that there was anything untoward from those phone records. I am not saying that it is not true, but rather pointing out that there have been a lot of accusations, on both sides. Liberals will take undisputed evidence of Hillary being a criminal and deny it in it's entirety. When it was brought up that Bernie is a pervert, that has also been shrugged off. But, modeling photos of Trump's wife from before they were married, is a game stopper.

I don't like any of the candidates, D or R. I would have voted for Huck or Mario, but will have to hold my nose to vote for anyone running today. If my only choice was Hillary or Bernie, I would not even turn out to vote.
Actually I thought her communist background was a show stopper.
Old 04-09-2016, 01:04 PM
n/a

Quote:
Actually I thought her communist background was a show stopper.
Actually, I don't think that she is running for the job, so no worry. I am not going to hold it against Bernie's wife for honeymooning in communist USSR either.
Old 04-09-2016, 01:22 PM
n/a

Quote:
Actually, I don't think that she is running for the job, so no worry. I am not going to hold it against Bernie's wife for honeymooning in communist USSR either.
When your opponents handler start digging for dirt and come with a honeymoon in USSR at the top of the list, you're well vetted.

Tags
fun, madam, cruz, ted

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.