Gov. Scott's attack video

Old 04-09-2016, 10:45 AM
n/a

Default Gov. Scott's attack video

As we all know by this time, a young lady verbally challenged Rick Scott at a coffee house regarding his creation of good jobs.

He did not reply in person to the lady at the time of the incident but just left the shop with his entourage. A day or two later, Scott's political hatchetmen put together a short attack video on this woman and stated that she was a former government worker, refused to say the Pledge of Allegiance, and was an anarchist. The video then went on with the number of jobs that have been started since Scott has been governor. How many tax dollars went into the research and making of that attack video? Waste of our taxes!

Personally, I think Scott has done a pretty good job as governor. However, this attack video was not necessary. The woman was expressing her freedom of speech and Scott's group had no reason to demean her in that manner
I would also believe that the ACLU or some legal group may pounce on this as a payday for themselves and the lady involved. This attack video may end up costing us Florida taxpayers a whole lot of money!
Old 04-09-2016, 11:24 AM
n/a

Do you have a link to the attack video?
Old 04-09-2016, 11:29 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
As we all know by this time, a young lady verbally challenged Rick Scott at a coffee house regarding his creation of good jobs.

He did not reply in person to the lady at the time of the incident but just left the shop with his entourage. A day or two later, Scott's political hatchetmen put together a short attack video on this woman and stated that she was a former government worker, refused to say the Pledge of Allegiance, and was an anarchist. The video then went on with the number of jobs that have been started since Scott has been governor. How many tax dollars went into the research and making of that attack video? Waste of our taxes!

Personally, I think Scott has done a pretty good job as governor. However, this attack video was not necessary. The woman was expressing her freedom of speech and Scott's group had no reason to demean her in that manner
I would also believe that the ACLU or some legal group may pounce on this as a payday for themselves and the lady involved. This attack video may end up costing us Florida taxpayers a whole lot of money!
I am very glad you recognized this women's right to free speech....However, she pressed Gov Scott on his failure to expand Medicaid which caused a lack of healthcare access to the poor.

I agree Gov Scott should not have used taxpayer money for an attack ad on a private citizen.
Old 04-09-2016, 11:53 AM
n/a

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Old 04-09-2016, 12:08 PM
n/a

You never know what you will find until you look for it. I wanted to learn about campaign ads for a statement I was going to make about how party supporters seem to switch their values and beliefs from election to election.

Im not there yet but I found these links that are helpful

Political TV Ad Archive » Browse
You can find campaign ads both old and new.

And this is a pretty go place to learn about how ads can mislead people.
Flackcheck.org : Alert to the Voters

And how to look for patterns of deception
Flackcheck.org : Patterns of Deception
Old 04-09-2016, 12:09 PM
n/a

Woman's right to free speech = OK

Scott's right to free speech = NOT OK

something's wrong with that picture.
Old 04-09-2016, 12:20 PM
n/a

Quote:
Woman's right to free speech = OK

Scott's right to free speech = NOT OK

something's wrong with that picture.
He spoke in that video did he not?

Why would Governor Scott feel the need to use a political attack ad?
Old 04-09-2016, 12:45 PM
n/a

Quote:

sounds like simple pay-back to me
Old 04-09-2016, 12:52 PM
n/a

Quote:

Why not? It was used by the liberal media all over TV yesterday, so I don't see the problem with a bit of vindication from his side. I don't see the big deal, actually. Some of these demonstrators today are just doing stuff to get on TV. A cheap form of reality TV. So, now she has received the attention she was seeking. I am sure that someone else did it for him anyway, so no wasted time on his part, I guess.
Old 04-09-2016, 01:15 PM
n/a

Here's my take.
He was set up. There was someone there to tape the event. He did what I think I would do once I got a sense that she was not there for a conversation. He bugged out.
Pre-Trump this would have ended here. It's beneath his position as governor to respond. But she got a lot of hits on her tape and facebook page. That's free publicity and exposure that is very valuable.
I don't blame him for using her fame to help support his political career. The political issues are backstage.
Old 04-09-2016, 03:02 PM
n/a

It does seem very possible this is going to make the young woman quite rich.

The liberal legal community will most likely get a huge settlement against Scott in his capacity as governor and the State of Florida will have to pay out to her.

That is our tax money - not Scott's personal fortune!
Old 04-09-2016, 03:09 PM
n/a

These idiot protesters remind me of the Vietnam era when we came back and had to put up with their BS, cowardly acts. I did get some satisfaction when I was working in D.C. and witnessed a bunch of the cowards burning an American flag. A whole crew of construction workers came down off the building and wipes the ground with them. The ones that didn't flee in terror fast enough. When the cops got there, everything was quiet and no one witnessed anything. I did feel just a bit of remorse when I finally realized that cowards like the protesters were weak and can't help it if they come from bad parenting. Although my small bit of sensitivity was fleeting at the most, not really enough to affect happy hour. Ah, the good old days when boys were men and cowards were girly. Today, we have women combat veterans and they are just as tough as the guys. I would love to witness a squad of females put down a group of cowardly anti-American protesters. That would be a video to burn to CD. And no, I am not a Trump fan. But, his means of crowd control is not the reason that I don't follow him.

Ah, and now the liberal outcry, the mating call of the pacifists.
Old 04-09-2016, 03:12 PM
n/a

Quote:
It does seem very possible this is going to make the young woman quite rich.

The liberal legal community will most likely get a huge settlement against Scott in his capacity as governor and the State of Florida will have to pay out to her.

That is our tax money - not Scott's personal fortune!
Yes, scum do seem to make out in today's liberal, sissified environment. He should have just turned to her and said "kiss my hairless white @ss, b**ch." And then we could all laugh at her and her protected elite waste of skin.
Old 04-09-2016, 03:14 PM
n/a

Quote:
These idiot protesters remind me of the Vietnam era when we came back and had to put up with their BS, cowardly acts. I did get some satisfaction when I was working in D.C. and witnessed a bunch of the cowards burning an American flag. A whole crew of construction workers came down off the building and wipes the ground with them. The ones that didn't flee in terror fast enough. When the cops got there, everything was quiet and no one witnessed anything. I did feel just a bit of remorse when I finally realized that cowards like the protesters were weak and can't help it if they come from bad parenting. Although my small bit of sensitivity was fleeting at the most, not really enough to affect happy hour. Ah, the good old days when boys were men and cowards were girly. Today, we have women combat veterans and they are just as tough as the guys. I would love to witness a squad of females put down a group of cowardly anti-American protesters. That would be a video to burn to CD. And no, I am not a Trump fan. But, his means of crowd control is not the reason that I don't follow him.

Ah, and now the liberal outcry, the mating call of the pacifists.
Thank you for serving America. I appreciate the sacrifices you made.
Old 04-09-2016, 03:32 PM
n/a

Quote:
Thank you for serving America. I appreciate the sacrifices you made.
Sorry, I did not mean for that to be the point. But, thank you.

Tags
video, attack, scott, scotts, lady, jobs, group, woman, good, time, governor, tax, research, dollars, expressing, pretty, personally, taxes, waste, job, making, end, involved, costing, lot

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.