How much more phony and funny can Clinton's campaign get?

Old 04-07-2016, 06:18 PM
n/a

Default How much more phony and funny can Clinton's campaign get?

She rode the subway to get closer to the little people?

Barbara Boxer said today Clinton is the best candidate to "ever" run for POTUS?

Old 04-07-2016, 07:19 PM
n/a

She said that she " loves the subway because it is so convenient " !

Most likely it was her first ride on a NY Sub-way since her first campaign for Senate .
Old 04-07-2016, 07:23 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post

Speaking of funny...Bernie Sanders was recently talking about subway tokens, as if they are used today. How many decades since subway tokens were used in NYC? This is reminiscent of GHW Bush being fascinated by the grocery scanner back in 1992.
Old 04-07-2016, 07:25 PM
n/a

Quote:
Speaking of funny...Bernie Sanders was recently talking about subway tokens, as if they are used today. How many decades since subway tokens were used in NYC? This is reminiscent of GHW Bush being fascinated by the grocery scanner back in 1992.
I don't know why but I suspect Bernie has some tokens on a dish on his dresser.
Old 04-07-2016, 07:50 PM
n/a

Quote:
I don't know why but I suspect Bernie has some tokens on a dish on his dresser.
Bernie remembers when the cars were pulled by horses. A vast improvement today.......
Old 04-07-2016, 08:56 PM
n/a

Quote:
I would like to know if Donald Trump or his wfe, Malaria, have ever ridden on the New York subway.

Remember, Malaria was the Trump wife recently quoted as saying that immigrants are welcome in America - because no American wants to do cleaning work or gardening jobs.

Too bad Leona Helmsey as passed away. Trump could have made her Sec. of Labor.
Old 04-08-2016, 03:06 AM
n/a

Quote:
I would like to know if Donald Trump or his wfe, Malaria, have ever ridden on the New York subway.

Remember, Malaria was the Trump wife recently quoted as saying that immigrants are welcome in America - because no American wants to do cleaning work or gardening jobs.

Why would Trump pretend to ride the subway? If I had billions I wouldn't step one foot into the subway. Shoot, I wouldn't even step a foot in NY, let alone their crappy old subway system. It works for them, but if you are rich, why would you even want to take a subway?
Old 04-08-2016, 03:52 AM
n/a

Quote:

If its a typographical error then no problem but if you misspelled Trumps wife's name to be funny you are part of a problem that our country had. You are a fool. If it was a mistake, nevermind.
Old 04-08-2016, 04:40 AM
n/a

As I read through the aforementioned posts I noticed that it has become so common that name calling and caustic remarks are actually being accepted as intelligent political debate. Sad but true.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 04-08-2016, 04:45 AM
n/a

Quote:
As I read through the aforementioned posts I noticed that it has become so common that name calling and caustic remarks are actually being accepted as intelligent political debate. Sad but true.

Personal Best Regards:
After listening to the candidates, how would you know what intelligent political debate really is? They've all been getting out of control. But, who cares? Only the strong (and the wealthy) will survive. The voters will just have to filter through the pile of manure to find the pony underneath.
Old 04-08-2016, 06:42 AM
n/a

Quote:
After listening to the candidates, how would you know what intelligent political debate really is? They've all been getting out of control. But, who cares? Only the strong (and the wealthy) will survive. The voters will just have to filter through the pile of manure to find the pony underneath.
Oh please...ANY candidate getting support from the D or R party is a corrupt, lying, POS. There is NO "pony" under either parties candidates. Stop voting for these people. Vote Libertarian.
Old 04-08-2016, 06:53 AM
n/a

Quote:
She said that she " loves the subway because it is so convenient " !

Most likely it was her first ride on a NY Sub-way since her first campaign for Senate .
Remember that these people have serious security concerns wherever they go. They cannot just hop on the L so to speak.
Old 04-08-2016, 06:56 AM
n/a

Quote:
Remember that these people have serious security concerns wherever they go. They cannot just hop on the L so to speak.
How-To Guide: Riding the 'L' (Trains)

I have only used Chicago's, DCs, and the Bay area's trains and/or subways so I am unfamiliar with those of NYC.
Old 04-08-2016, 07:01 AM
n/a

Quote:
Dear Guest: In all due respect your comments make my argument.

Again America is lost

Personal Best Regards:
Old 04-08-2016, 07:01 AM
n/a

Quote:

She seems to have some of the best qualifications with her extensive experience with the Washington DC establishment. She does fight for the rights of little people though even if she gets very rich while doing so. She is a very clever woman.

Have no idea what kind of President she will make though.

Tags
people, today, clintons, campaign, funny, phony

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.