How much more phony and funny can Clinton's campaign get?

Old 04-09-2016, 09:36 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
It is very obvious that hardly anyone read the linked article or followed up on the article through other links.

Simply put, Pres. Obama feels it is only right that the parents of legal citizen children be allowed to work in the US and to receive Social Security benefits - since they will pay into the system. This is not going to have a large impact on the system.

It may be ruled in his favor or not. Wait for the outcome later in April.
Yes, well Obama is a scumbag, racist traitor and can't leave the White House fast enough. Criminals are criminals. If you allow one criminal citizen rights, then all criminals will be asking for the same consideration. Too bad, we have a criminal in the White House that believes in selective law enforcement. What a failure.
Old 04-09-2016, 09:53 AM
n/a

Quote:
Oops, I put this in the wrong thread. Sorry.
no need to say sorry or even be civil, look around

Haven't you noticed how most post when they have nothing to add that hasn't obsessively been said a thousand times? I hope you stick around and can ignore the OCD.
Every now and then there is a breath of fresh air.
Old 04-09-2016, 12:00 PM
n/a

Quote:
Disparaging a whole group of good people? Tea Bags - good people? 1rotfl: They are IDIOTS!
beats being an a$$ orifice
Old 04-09-2016, 12:14 PM
n/a

Quote:
beats being an a$$ orifice
I've never heard anyone called an ass orifice before. The more I say it, the funnier it sounds. It kind of sounds like a dinosaur if you say if fast enough.
Old 04-09-2016, 01:00 PM
n/a

Quote:
I've never heard anyone called an ass orifice before. The more I say it, the funnier it sounds. It kind of sounds like a dinosaur if you say if fast enough.
An apt description though.
Old 04-09-2016, 01:36 PM
n/a

Quote:
An apt description though.
Everyone can judge for themselves. I just find it funny, with all that hate and name calling you read on these threads calling someone an a$$ oriface crosses the line. Who decides? Is there a committee that says scumbag is appropriate and ******* goes too far?

I think libtard is also funny. Maybe that's said all over the country and I'm just new to political talk.
Old 04-09-2016, 03:06 PM
n/a

Quote:
Everyone can judge for themselves. I just find it funny, with all that hate and name calling you read on these threads calling someone an a$$ oriface crosses the line. Who decides? Is there a committee that says scumbag is appropriate and ******* goes too far?

I think libtard is also funny. Maybe that's said all over the country and I'm just new to political talk.
MISEDUCATED LIBTARDS
Old 04-09-2016, 03:21 PM
n/a

Quote:
Good article, thanks.
Old 04-09-2016, 04:08 PM
n/a

Quote:
Good article, thanks.
What did you think of THE GREAT TOMATO BUBBLE?
Old 04-09-2016, 04:21 PM
n/a

After Donald Trump accuses Hilary Clinton of pandering by riding the NYC subway, he shows up at the WTC memorial today with his wife. All reports of their visit said they were soundly booed.
Old 04-09-2016, 04:36 PM
n/a

Quote:
After Donald Trump accuses Hilary Clinton of pandering by riding the NYC subway, he shows up at the WTC memorial today with his wife. All reports of their visit said they were soundly booed.
It opened 9/11/11. He finally got around to it. What does that say?

"It took running for President to get Donald Trump to make the four-mile trip from Trump Tower to Ground Zero.

The native New Yorker finally graced the hallowed ground of the National Sept. 11 Memorial and Museum in Lower Manhattan Saturday for the first time.

Trump also made a $100,000 donation to the institution, another first, the Daily News has learned."

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/poli...icle-1.2594493

Remember when he said he could see people jumping out of the windows from 4 miles away?

Tags
people, today, clintons, campaign, funny, phony

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.