How NOT to look stupid if you're a "birther"

Old 04-23-2011, 07:38 PM
n/a

You know, it's really common sense 101. Something I don't think liberals have much of these days.

If you earn $5000 a month and spend $9000 a month it won't take long to get in trouble.

Solution? This is difficult to understand so bear with me now folks. How about spending less than $5000 a month? What a brain teaser that is huh?

The only solution liberals come up with is confiscate other people's earnings and claim it as your own and keep spending more and more... as long as it's not theirs of course.

It's utterly amazing to me how liberals think the government has an unlimited tap into money that doesn't belong to them, any time they want it and in whatever amount they decide to take.

The government never does with less, they just confiscate more.

Go team go!!
Old 04-24-2011, 05:48 AM
n/a

Default and once again....

Quote:
Originally Posted by actor View Post
to support your argument. Couldn't you find a more objective source than an organization financed by the Koch brothers whose sole objective is to spread right wing, tea party propaganda? I'm not going to get into a battle of wits with you over this. I never attack unarmed people.
Another liberal goes right by the facts, and attacks the messenger.
Almost like they're always reading "Rules for Radicals" as a desk referance.
Old 04-24-2011, 06:20 AM
n/a

Default How Not to.....

DaleMN Actually most of that information results from reading from the Wall Street Journal. I seldom watch Fox News and almost never watch any of the other news stations, except for BBC America. I seldom read the Daily Sun and will when asked tell my daughter for Father's Day I would like to again begin reading the Economist. I take no delight in what I report. The direction this country is taking leaves me sad, especially since we cannot find a true leader. We are becoming an economically and morally corrupt country. It is no wonder so many other cultures have little respect for us as we apparently no longer have respect for ourselves.

Obam lives in a netherland his policies are unrealistic and designed primarily to appeal to the populist voter....a chicken in every pot tax the rich, eliminate fossil fuels blah blah blah. In the meantime oil prices rise the dollar continues to fall unemployment rises, the federal dificit is non-sustainable and Obama continues to vacation and campaign while Rome burns. He is a joke and has always been a joke but because of the disatrous nature of his game playing I for one am not laughing. Keep in mind by the way that the only sector that has grown since his swearing in has been the government sector. God help us one and all

I assume the MN means you are from Minnesota. I lived there for many years and to this day believe it was the best place to live and miss it alot. Stay well and enjoy this very special day
Old 04-24-2011, 08:20 AM
n/a

My point has always been *it's* *NOT* *just* *Obama*. If we put the crowd in who preceeded him, we will NOT solve the problem. I mean, have we forgotten the Farm Bill, No Child Left Behind, Medicare Drug Plan - *all* of which were massive new spending initiatives while reducing when the government brought in via taxes?

It's like with the Fed. People now want to get rid of the Fed - but have they looked at what the country went through BEFORE the Fed? It wasn't just Boom/Bust, it was a continuous Boom/*PANIC* cycle!.

I mean - we know what we have isn't the solution. What we HAD isn't the solution. What do we have out there that IS?
Old 04-24-2011, 09:25 AM
n/a

Default How NOT to...

The Fed is suppose to protect the value of the dollar. Last time I looked it was still spiraling downward. The Fed's continuation in printing money has compromised the bond market. Obama zig zag economy policies have businessmen's plans and progrms on hold.
Old 04-24-2011, 11:32 AM
n/a

Rubicon,

Your answer was well thought out. I definitely see some of your viewpoints. I respect your viewpoints.

I am impressed that you remembered my saying I had been a HR Officer with the Federal government as well as being in HR yourself. Sounds like you had a very good career, as I also did.

I am not going to change your mind about Presdident Obama with any back and forth - so I am not going to try.

Happy Easter to you and your family.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.