How to rid the Senate of Femo-Fascist idiots

Old 10-22-2017, 07:37 AM
n/a

Old 10-22-2017, 09:26 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Ditmas Park, is that one of the Metro parks ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No. I think Bog lives in Brooklyn.

I am completely confused by his posts and have placed him on ignore. I don't understand what femo-fascism is and I don't know what Bog is mad at.

I think he is angry that woman can vote and own property? There is no use asking him directly to clarify, he responds with more jargon not understood by the folks who aren't reading what he is reading and my attempts to google "femo-fascism" doesn't bring up much at all.

I understand what Baldwin is saying and just don't like the seething intellectual hatred. He refuses to live in THIS world.

While I am typing, let me pose this question to all of you. When you see the people on television, lining up for FEMA funds, do you think they all suffered losses from the Hurricane? I am somewhat conflicted. Part of me thinks that they can't all have lost seven hundred dollars worth of frozen food. I also suspect that they don't all own property that was damaged.

I see no sin in The Villages using FEMA to collect branches and debris, but it does show that the government doesn't get it done as well as private enterprise..........I think.

Back to Bog. Does he live here? Does he have any kind of break from the thoughts he puts on this forum? Does he golf? Does he have grandchildren that he sees at all? Does he have a pet? Is there anyone in his world that loves him?

I probably posted like a woman...this woman anyhow.

We are what we are.
Old 10-22-2017, 09:40 AM
n/a

Quote:

I am completely confused by his posts and have placed him on ignore. I don't understand what femo-fascism is and I don't know what Bog is mad at.

I think he is angry that woman can vote and own property? There is no use asking him directly to clarify, he responds with more jargon not understood by the folks who aren't reading what he is reading and my attempts to google "femo-fascism" doesn't bring up much at all.

I understand what Baldwin is saying and just don't like the seething intellectual hatred. He refuses to live in THIS world.

While I am typing, let me pose this question to all of you. When you see the people on television, lining up for FEMA funds, do you think they all suffered losses from the Hurricane? I am somewhat conflicted. Part of me thinks that they can't all have lost seven hundred dollars worth of frozen food. I also suspect that they don't all own property that was damaged.

I see no sin in The Villages using FEMA to collect branches and debris, but it does show that the government doesn't get it done as well as private enterprise..........I think.

Back to Bog. Does he live here? Does he have any kind of break from the thoughts he puts on this forum? Does he golf? Does he have grandchildren that he sees at all? Does he have a pet? Is there anyone in his world that loves him?

We are what we are.
You mean the "world" we are ACTIVELY making...or more accurately...BREAKING?

WE are encouraging our own demise...we are "raising" in the inner city slums...those who will replace us.
Old 10-22-2017, 09:42 AM
n/a

Default How to rid the Senate of Femo-Fascist idiots

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post

We are what we are.

He doesn’t live here but seethes at those who do. He’s a working class hero who’s been served a whole lot of bad luck his whole life. He may have a partial disablement but has been turned down for any kind of benefit. He’s probably worked off the books most of his life and as such isn’t entitled to any SS benefits. Most likely he rents his trailer and all the spicy young women make fun of his limp. He may or may not be short, but he most certainly is unattractive. Like most losers he has found his scapegoat in the opposite sex. He’s very unattractive, needs a lot of dental work and proudly displays many worn and tattered confederate flags throughout. He may own a German WWII infantry helmet and has held onto to it for 40 years hoping it’ll serve as a de facto 401K but has been told it’s still only worth a few bucks. I do feel sorry for him, his future is potters field in an unmarked plot.

Old 10-22-2017, 10:17 AM
n/a

Quote:
He doesn’t live here but seethes at those who do. He’s a working class hero who’s been served a whole lot of bad luck his whole life. He may have a partial disablement but has been turned down for any kind of benefit. He’s probably worked off the books most of his life and as such isn’t entitled to any SS benefits. Most likely he rents his trailer and all the spicy young women make fun of his limp. He may or may not be short, but he most certainly is unattractive. Like most losers he has found his scapegoat in the opposite sex. He’s very unattractive, needs a lot of dental work and proudly displays many worn and tattered confederate flags throughout. He may own a German WWII infantry helmet and has held onto to it for 40 years hoping it’ll serve as a de facto 401K but has been told it’s still only worth a few bucks. I do feel sorry for him, his future is potters field in an unmarked plot.

And in a generation...you too will be forgotten.

So?

What's your great contribution?
Old 10-22-2017, 10:23 AM
n/a

Quote:

So?

The only thing these Femo-Fascists can do is hen-party and cat-claw gossip.

Old 10-22-2017, 11:13 AM
n/a

O.K. I peeked. AND I googled "Hen Party". Wowser, they do it differently over across the pond.

They put treacle and feathers on brides and ride them around in the back of a truck in Scotland and break china in Germany and there are a lot of men dancing in hardly anything.

You learn something new every day.

P.S. What is treacle?
Old 10-22-2017, 11:44 AM
n/a

Quote:
O.K. I peeked. AND I googled "Hen Party". Wowser, they do it differently over across the pond.

They put treacle and feathers on brides and ride them around in the back of a truck in Scotland and break china in Germany and there are a lot of men dancing in hardly anything.

You learn something new every day.

P.S. What is treacle?

You are why we need to Repeal the 17th Amendment.

Old 10-22-2017, 12:11 PM
n/a

5 Hen Party Traditions From Around The World
Old 10-22-2017, 12:31 PM
n/a

Watch full screen.

I know most of you haven't seen this film. It was good.

trailer to wonderwoman - Bing
Old 10-22-2017, 12:49 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Baldwin View Post

So?

I’ve proved that the American dream is real as long as you have the desire and drive to achieve it. I’ve probably paid more in taxes the last 2 years of my career then Bog has his entire sad life. My name will be inscribed on a national cemetery tombstone and a flag will be placed upon my grave every Memorial Day into the next century and beyond. I’ve contributed, that is my legacy.

Old 10-22-2017, 12:51 PM
n/a

Default How to rid the Senate of Femo-Fascist idiots

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bog99 View Post
The only thing these Femo-Fascists can do is hen-party and cat-claw gossip.

Where’s the white trash unlike button ? [emoji1589]

Sent from my iPhone using TThe Villages Floridaapatalk
Old 10-22-2017, 07:44 PM
n/a

Quote:
I’ve proved that the American dream is real as long as you have the desire and drive to achieve it. I’ve probably paid more in taxes the last 2 years of my career then Bog has his entire sad life. My name will be inscribed on a national cemetery tombstone and a flag will be placed upon my grave every Memorial Day into the next century and beyond. I’ve contributed, that is my legacy.

UNLESS...you are a white male. We ARE discriminated against. OUR dreams ARE quashed by government.

EVERY act of affirmative action...EVERY quota DENIED a WHITE MALE from something. Women don't get bumped...they bump...white men out. Minorities don't get bumped...they bump white men out.

We HAVE the desire AND the ability...only the government decided to give the 15th place finisher a bronze medal because of the color of their skin or their sex...denying the REAL 3rd place finisher...4th place finisher...5th place...6th...7th...8th...9th...10th...11th...12th ...13th...14th place finisher...his rightful reward for a job well done. No...government skipped ALL those better qualified white men and GAVE it to them undeservedly.
Old 10-22-2017, 07:52 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Baldwin View Post
UNLESS...you are a white male. We ARE discriminated against. OUR dreams ARE quashed by government.

EVERY act of affirmative action...EVERY quota DENIED a WHITE MALE from something. Women don't get bumped...they bump...white men out. Minorities don't get bumped...they bump white men out.

We HAVE the desire AND the ability...only the government decided to give the 15th place finisher a bronze medal because of the color of their skin or their sex...denying the REAL 3rd place finisher...4th place finisher...5th place...6th...7th...8th...9th...10th...11th...12th ...13th...14th place finisher...his rightful reward for a job well done. No...government skipped ALL those better qualified white men and GAVE it to them undeservedly.

Now you sound like Boggy Boy.

Old 10-22-2017, 08:01 PM
n/a

Quote:
Now you sound like Boggy Boy.

WHAT is incorrect?

Do you deny every quota takes from a white male?

Show me a case where a minority or woman lost out due to a white getting a quota slot. Being BEAT OUT by a white male...sure...but not because of a need for a quota for white men.

Tags
femo-fascist, femo-fascism, sewage, laws, legislature

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.