Hugh Grant. Happy Birthday, 9/9.

Old 09-09-2017, 08:20 AM
n/a

Thumbs up Hugh Grant. Happy Birthday, 9/9.

Hugh Grant - Rotten Tomatoes

His The Englishman Who Went up a Hill But Came Down a Mountain is my favorite of his movies.

The Englishman Who Went up a Hill But Came Down A Mountain (1995) - Rotten Tomatoes

This is also a good one -- Four Weddings and a Funeral (1994) - Rotten Tomatoes

Why are these birthdays so important to me? Because I have tried to bring in celebrities like Hugh Grant and thousands of others to help with my massive 26.75 year or so 224 613 Project. Some of them used to be in the movie star trailers 300 feet out our back door at the Red Lion Inn in Rohnert Park, CA where my parents lived from 1986-1996. They were there while making movies in the Napa Valley area as well as points west and north. I would walk my square cocker spaniel Amber around these while hoping to bump into them during this time when I was back from the U of MN or after I moved back in late November of 1991 to Northern CA. I only talked to some of the walkers out and about in Rohnert Park, CA but some of those dialogs were very strange. We lived boarding a golf course that adjoined this Red Lion Inn. My messages were primarily snail mail from 1991 through 1999 until I starting sending out e-mails in 1999. I had thought that getting celebrities involved with this 224 613 Project was a good move but might take a while and might have unforeseen circumstances. Like others taking credit for what I had been trying to do for so long when I discovered that libraries could serve as good delivery system for practical information for survivors/victims of crimes. I had found a niche there when trying to help my fellow Earl Wooster High School students deal with the Michelle Mitchell 2-24 1976 murder investigation in Reno, Nevada.

Did I contact Hugh Grant? Who knows? They do have e-mail addresses and some have Facebook pages. Who answers these or even looks at these is anyone's guess. And my story was on Findlaw for years and I did get strange messages on Findlaw. This was around 2002- 2006.

I have made contact to many celebrities on Facebook and before that via e-mails. I have had exchanges with some prominent writers.

And I have been trying to get this celebrity ball rolling since 1991.

Hugh Grant - Television Actor, Film Actor, Actor, Theater Actor - Biography.com

There is a lot more information about this here-- American Association of Law Libraries Past Conventions

And I have no idea why I have encountered such hostility from some of the posters on here? It does go with trying to do something that might change things. For the better from my perspective as I believe in education and access to information and the US Constitution. Others seem to like the ability of others to manipulate us easily. I do not believe Donald John Trump is one of these people who is working for the improvement of education, access to information, and democracy. You have to look at the person actions rather what they say often. Some of the Trump family though may have completely different views as would some in the Trump Administration.

Tags
happy

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.