The human-sacrifice-demanding witch doctors of Climate Quackery.

Old 12-04-2017, 06:07 AM
n/a

Old 12-04-2017, 09:19 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Bog99's most frequent posts are just three periods and then links to his previous posts.
He is ticking again....

COPUFF
Old 12-04-2017, 09:25 AM
n/a

Pass the Zoloft.
Old 12-04-2017, 09:39 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by cologal View Post
He is ticking again....

COPUFF
Yet Tals post are more ridiculous, yet not one puffing comment. Lol
Old 12-04-2017, 09:47 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcxr750 View Post
Pass the Zoloft.

Here [emoji381]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-04-2017, 11:22 AM
n/a

I just got back from Canada. We stayed with relatives. I was informed that they MUST have three different trash receptacles. One for paper, one for recyclables and one for compost material. They must pay for these different trash pickups and are charged by weight. The government employs people to walk the streets and look through the trash to make sure that it complies. If they find something in the wrong bin, the homeowner can be fined.

Holy government control Batman. Where has the freedom gone in Canada?

In a restaurant, I also ordered a burger rare and was informed that all burgers must be cooked to well-done. I ordered a burger rare and was informed that this is a nationwide law.

The government up there can tell you what you can eat and how it must be prepared.

I hope that this never happens to our great country.
Old 12-04-2017, 11:24 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Winston O Boogie jr View Post
I just got back from Canada. We stayed with relatives. I was informed that they MUST have three different trash receptacles. One for paper, one for recyclables and one for compost material. They must pay for these different trash pickups and are charged by weight. The government employs people to walk the streets and look through the trash to make sure that it complies. If they find something in the wrong bin, the homeowner can be fined.

In a restaurant, I also ordered a burger rare and was informed that all burgers must be cooked to well-done. I ordered a burger rare and was informed that this is a nationwide law.

The government up there can tell you what you can eat and how it must be prepared.

That is the new NYC as well. Fines everywhere for the homeowners, but Deblasio has the rest of the city in the toilet.
Old 12-04-2017, 12:10 PM
n/a

The increase in oceanic and atmospheric temperatures is a fact. Assuming this is caused by God and we have no control of the continuation of this advance, we better hope that prayer stops the advance. It does say in the Bible “the day cometh that shall burn as an oven, all the proud and all the wicked shall be burnt to stubble.”
Of course there is the God made option that results as the fusion of hydrogen occurs in the sun. It creates a helium atom which is twice as large. The sun grows in size and over time consumes the planets near it. This takes a few billion years.
Let us pray.
Old 12-04-2017, 01:37 PM
n/a

Quote:
The increase in oceanic and atmospheric temperatures is a fact. Assuming this is caused by God and we have no control of the continuation of this advance, we better hope that prayer stops the advance. It does say in the Bible “the day cometh that shall burn as an oven, all the proud and all the wicked shall be burnt to stubble.”
Of course there is the God made option that results as the fusion of hydrogen occurs in the sun. It creates a helium atom which is twice as large. The sun grows in size and over time consumes the planets near it. This takes a few billion years.
Let us pray.
tc,

Not a "science person"?

A helium atom isn't twice as big as a hydrogen atom...it's actually smaller. A helium atom IS four times as heavy with 2 protons and 2 neutrons.

"The diameter of the nucleus of an atom -- the protons and neutrons in the center -- is 10,000 times smaller than the total diameter of the atom. This space contains electrons flying around the nucleus, but is mostly empty. Thus, we can compare the relative distances inside the atom and the comparative size of the atom.Apr 24, 2017"

"An atom is a million times smaller than the thickest human hair. The diameter of an atom ranges from about 0.1 to 0.5 nanometers (1 × 10−10 m to 5 × 10−10 m). "

"As you move from left to right across a period, the number of protons in the nucleus increases. The electrons are thus attracted to the nucleus more strongly, and the atomic radius is smaller (this attraction is much stronger than the relatively weak repulsion between electrons).Apr 25, 2012"

Atomic Radius of the elements

Helium 31 pm
Hydrogen 53 pm

The force pulling on the electron from 2 protons shrinks the electron cloud in He compared to the weaker pull from 1 proton in H.
Old 12-04-2017, 02:14 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Baldwin View Post
tc,

Not a "science person"?

A helium atom isn't twice as big as a hydrogen atom...it's actually smaller. A helium atom IS four times as heavy with 2 protons and 2 neutrons.

"The diameter of the nucleus of an atom -- the protons and neutrons in the center -- is 10,000 times smaller than the total diameter of the atom. This space contains electrons flying around the nucleus, but is mostly empty. Thus, we can compare the relative distances inside the atom and the comparative size of the atom.Apr 24, 2017"

"An atom is a million times smaller than the thickest human hair. The diameter of an atom ranges from about 0.1 to 0.5 nanometers (1 × 10−10 m to 5 × 10−10 m). "

"As you move from left to right across a period, the number of protons in the nucleus increases. The electrons are thus attracted to the nucleus more strongly, and the atomic radius is smaller (this attraction is much stronger than the relatively weak repulsion between electrons).Apr 25, 2012"

Atomic Radius of the elements

Helium31 pm
Hydrogen53 pm

The force pulling on the electron from 2 protons shrinks the electron cloud in He compared to the weaker pull from 1 proton in H.

WTF

Old 12-04-2017, 02:18 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Winston O Boogie jr View Post

America is the proverbial legend in it’s own mind. Great ? By what measure ? That ship sailed many years ago.

Old 12-04-2017, 02:39 PM
n/a

Quote:
WTF

Why women shouldn't be making important decisions...they don't KNOW anything...they THINK they do...but they're usually wrong.

What part don't you understand?

She wrote this:

"as the fusion of hydrogen occurs in the sun. It creates a helium atom which is twice as large. The sun grows in size and over time consumes the planets near it."

I told her she was wrong and why. Helium ISN'T twice as big a hydrogen...in FACT...it's almost HALF as small. The sun isn't going to "grow large" and engulf the earth because helium is twice as big a hydrogen. The sun is a million miles across...twice as big is 2 million across...earth is 92 million miles...the sun doubling would make it 91 million miles away...HARDLY engulfing us. The sun IS projected to grow...but NOT because of what she said.

People come on here and they say sh!t that isn't true...I point it out...

Quote:
America is the proverbial legend in it’s own mind. Great ? By what measure ? That ship sailed many years ago.

You're not kidding...it's denial...they can't believe how far America has collapsed. We're #25 in most things now. We're 51% minorities and in 30 years we'll be 80%. America isn't coming back minus a mass exodus of black/brown people. With welfare what it is...that's not happening!
Old 12-04-2017, 02:48 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Baldwin View Post
Why women shouldn't be making important decisions...they don't KNOW anything...they THINK they do...but they're usually wrong.

What part don't you understand?

She wrote this:

"as the fusion of hydrogen occurs in the sun. It creates a helium atom which is twice as large. The sun grows in size and over time consumes the planets near it."

I told her she was wrong and why. Helium ISN'T twice as big a hydrogen...in FACT...it's almost HALF as small. The sun isn't going to "grow large" and engulf the earth because helium is twice as big a hydrogen. The sun is a million miles across...twice as big is 2 million across...earth is 92 million miles...the sun doubling would make it 91 million miles away...HARDLY engulfing us. The sun IS projected to grow...but NOT because of what she said.

People come on here and they say sh!t that isn't true...I point it out...

You're not kidding...it's denial...they can't believe how far America has collapsed. We're #25 in most things now. We're 51% minorities and in 30 years we'll be 80%. America isn't coming back minus a mass exodus of black/brown people. With welfare what it is...that's not happening!

Are you sure ? The physics applied on the sun may be different than how atoms are observed here.

Old 12-04-2017, 04:30 PM
n/a

Quote:
Let us pray.

Do 97% of Climate Scientists Really Agree? - YouTube
Old 12-04-2017, 04:32 PM
n/a

Quote:

It's so sad that a vocal minority of our citizen actually believe that.

Tags
quackery, climate, human-sacrifice-demanding, witch, doctors

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.