Hundreds killed in Mecca stampede

Old 09-25-2015, 07:46 AM
n/a

Default Hundreds killed in Mecca stampede

The New York Times reports:

At least 717 people were killed and 863 injured in a stampede near Mecca, Saudi Arabia, on Thursday morning.

It really worries me that I feel next to no empathy for this. What does that say about the state of things in the world today? Have the radicals of Islam really ruined it for the rest of the world?
Old 09-25-2015, 08:00 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
The New York Times reports:

At least 717 people were killed and 863 injured in a stampede near Mecca, Saudi Arabia, on Thursday morning.

It really worries me that I feel next to no empathy for this. What does that say about the state of things in the world today? Have the radicals of Islam really ruined it for the rest of the world?
No the weak and the stupid are standing idly by allowing Islam/Muslims and what ever else they go by have their way.
As long as they are not personally affected it ain't a problem ....until it becomes too late....then it's....TOO LATE!
Old 09-25-2015, 03:05 PM
n/a

I heard that all of the Muslim hospitals here in the US were taking up collections for them.
Old 09-25-2015, 03:08 PM
n/a

Check this out,

Mina, The City of Tents | Amusing Planet
Old 09-25-2015, 03:15 PM
n/a

I think we are being desensitized by media and an onslaught of horrible images that make us simply shut down. If you were celebrating... that would be different.
Old 09-25-2015, 03:40 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
I think we are being desensitized by media and an onslaught of horrible images that make us simply shut down. If you were celebrating... that would be different.
I'm not celebrating but, I'm not mourning either. Just wondering how many more would have to go in order for them to feel our pain from 9/11.

Tags
morning, stampede, mecca, killed, hundreds

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.