Huuricane Harvey Where Are-----

Old 09-01-2017, 01:33 PM
n/a

Default Huuricane Harvey Where Are-----

While the hurricane spared no one based on race, creed or color, neither did the heroes ignore them. Race was no factor to the armada of Americans who sped into the danger zone to save their fellow Americans. Young black men saved old white women. Middle-aged rednecks rescued Latino families. Senior citizens delivered children and vice versa. There were no political, social or religious restrictions in effect. When humanity needed an armada, humanity formed one. People risked their lives for other people, period; it was magnificent.

But too many of our media and liberal compatriots, were distracted by “the First Lady’s footwear choices.”

AND

How many flood victims in South Texas have been rescued by the Antifa navy?

Those so called (deplorables) Cajun navy look like they just came off the set of “Duck Dynasty” but look at their heroics

Hell, a Chick-fil-A franchise in Houston sent out a power boat to rescue a couple of elderly customers. And the old folks didn’t even ask if Chick-fil-A’s CEO is still opposed to gay marriage.

Is Michael Moore hosting an All-U-Can-Eat buffet for first responders in Harris County? If he were, surely MSNBC would be covering it, live.

Where are Elizabeth Warren, Whoopi Goldberg, Steven Colbert, etc. etc.?

Seriously, doesn’t it look like almost all of the heavy lifting in the wake of Harvey is being done by people who belong to what the Southern Poverty Law Center would describe as “hate groups?”

Then there’s John Kerry — he did sell his second wife’s first husband’s trust fund’s yacht when he moved from Nantucket to the Vineyard, but he could still enlist in the Cajun Navy. America’s Gigolo has other plans this weekend, though. According to The Hill, Liveshot is busy — “Kerry races to save American cycling team.”

How about the Clinton Foundation? They have more money than God, but if you go to their website, all it has is a list of links to other organizations. For flood relief, I guess it takes a village, but not the Clinton Foundation.

Finally what was Michelle Obama wearing when she visited the victims of Hurricane Sandy. Oh, Michelle didn't bother to visit the victims of Hurricane Sandy

Personal Best Regards:
Old 09-01-2017, 03:16 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
While the hurricane spared no one based on race, creed or color, neither did the heroes ignore them. Race was no factor to the armada of Americans who sped into the danger zone to save their fellow Americans. Young black men saved old white women. Middle-aged rednecks rescued Latino families. Senior citizens delivered children and vice versa. There were no political, social or religious restrictions in effect. When humanity needed an armada, humanity formed one. People risked their lives for other people, period; it was magnificent.

But too many of our media and liberal compatriots, were distracted by “the First Lady’s footwear choices.”

AND

Those so called (deplorables) Cajun navy look like they just came off the set of “Duck Dynasty” but look at their heroics

Hell, a Chick-fil-A franchise in Houston sent out a power boat to rescue a couple of elderly customers. And the old folks didn’t even ask if Chick-fil-A’s CEO is still opposed to gay marriage.

Is Michael Moore hosting an All-U-Can-Eat buffet for first responders in Harris County? If he were, surely MSNBC would be covering it, live.

Seriously, doesn’t it look like almost all of the heavy lifting in the wake of Harvey is being done by people who belong to what the Southern Poverty Law Center would describe as “hate groups?”

Then there’s John Kerry — he did sell his second wife’s first husband’s trust fund’s yacht when he moved from Nantucket to the Vineyard, but he could still enlist in the Cajun Navy. America’s Gigolo has other plans this weekend, though. According to The Hill, Liveshot is busy — “Kerry races to save American cycling team.”

How about the Clinton Foundation? They have more money than God, but if you go to their website, all it has is a list of links to other organizations. For flood relief, I guess it takes a village, but not the Clinton Foundation.

Finally what was Michelle Obama wearing when she visited the victims of Hurricane Sandy. Oh, Michelle didn't bother to visit the victims of Hurricane Sandy

Personal Best Regards:
They will. Give them a little time. There are many celebrities from Houston in movies, music, sports, and the like.
Old 09-01-2017, 03:26 PM
n/a

Quote:
They will. Give them a little time. There are many celebrities from Houston in movies, music, sports, and the like.
From Sandra Bullock to Leonardo DiCaprio, a look at stars' Harvey donations - Chicago Tribune

This is a start. Many more will pitch in would be my guess.

They said they would help me with my 224 613 Project in 2002 or so when I was on Findlaw and they have been for a long time. But you have to look for it in creative ways as they would do this. I started contacting them in 1991 so sometimes it takes time. And sometimes they just do not get what is going on or why or how to help.

They could help the people of Houston in many ways not just $$$.
Old 09-01-2017, 03:41 PM
n/a

Quote:

AND

Personal Best Regards:
I think you missed one where was Joel Olseen?

Oh wait he was in his 10.5 million dollar home sending prayers.
Old 09-01-2017, 03:49 PM
n/a

Quote:
methinks some of these celebs will be shamed into it. I mean, when your asked, volunteer

Personal Best Regards:
Old 09-01-2017, 03:57 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by cologal View Post
I think you missed one where was Joel Olseen?

Oh wait he was in his 10.5 million dollar home sending prayers.
Well missing one does seem better than having NONE to count.

This Joel guy evidently gets paid to pray...

How could anyone survive in less than a 10.5 million dollar home today??

I see a little hypocrisy in your comment; where is the help from all the liberals in 10.5 million dollar homes???

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 09-01-2017, 06:09 PM
n/a

Quote:

AND

Personal Best Regards:
WHITE people formed an armada...it's ALWAYS white people coming to save the day. And we're only 49% of the population.

It's ALWAYS the same...when people need help...white people come and help. It's what we've been doing for the blacks forever, and now the Hispanics. We GENEROUSLY take care of them...providing housing, food, whatever they "need".

The minorities don't volunteer.
Old 09-01-2017, 08:52 PM
n/a

Default Huuricane Harvey Where Are-----

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Baldwin View Post
WHITE people formed an armada...it's ALWAYS white people coming to save the day. And we're only 49% of the population.

It's ALWAYS the same...when people need help...white people come and help. It's what we've been doing for the blacks forever, and now the Hispanics. We GENEROUSLY take care of them...providing housing, food, whatever they "need".

The minorities don't volunteer.

That is total bull****. I know of many all black volunteer fire departments. You're talking out your ass again Don.
Old 09-02-2017, 04:18 AM
n/a

Quote:
That is total bull****. I know of many all black volunteer fire departments. You're talking out your ass again Don.
Google returned nothing...show me.

Whenever I volunteer...it's always white people helping minorities...NEVER the other way around.
Old 09-02-2017, 04:49 AM
n/a

Actually the point of the original post was to underscore that decent ordinary human beings( many of which are referred to as ( the deplorables) quietly go about making life better for the majority while hate groups/individuals are provided unlimited sound bites from MSM so they can spread their hate and disdain for everything that America stands for.

People like Michael Moore, Whoopie Goldberg, Joy Behar, Al Sharpton, et al are opportunists and as such play populist to the crowd. Who needs them .

Personal Best Regards:
Old 09-02-2017, 06:10 AM
n/a

Quote:
Actually the point of the original post was to underscore that decent ordinary human beings( many of which are referred to as ( the deplorables) quietly go about making life better for the majority while hate groups/individuals are provided unlimited sound bites from MSM so they can spread their hate and disdain for everything that America stands for.

People like Michael Moore, Whoopie Goldberg, Joy Behar, Al Sharpton, et al are opportunists and as such play populist to the crowd. Who needs them .

Personal Best Regards:
America never stood for black/brown people. Not until the mid 1960s.

Who needs the minorities? Who wants the minorities?
Old 09-02-2017, 08:39 AM
n/a

met with no victims.jpg

Tags
people

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.