I am angry !!

Old 12-23-2017, 02:02 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
You'd make a fine RINO republican, figureheading conservative values as it suffers decade after decade of defeat.
I have no idea what in the heck you are talking about which in fact can be said about the majority of your posts. Your hopping all over this menu board as if you were playing Chinese checkers

And you never addressed the subject content

Personal Best Regards:
Old 12-23-2017, 02:20 PM
n/a

Quote:
I have no idea what in the heck you are talking about which in fact can be said about the majority of your posts. Your hopping all over this menu board as if you were playing Chinese checkers

And you never addressed the subject content

Personal Best Regards:
You're the kind of Republican that got booted out with the Trump election -- patrician, pompous, ineffectual, but articulate. A noblesse oblige "dandy", I suppose.
Old 12-23-2017, 03:24 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bog99 View Post
You're the kind of Republican that got booted out with the Trump election -- patrician, pompous, ineffectual, but articulate. A noblesse oblige "dandy", I suppose.

Think of yourself as a point in an xy graph. Look way up in the right hand corner and your point, when connected to the intersection of the two lines creates a 45 degree angle that expands off into infinity. Only in your case the line is bent because of an extra Y chromosome. You have now entered the Twilight Zone.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
Old 12-23-2017, 04:17 PM
n/a

Quote:
Think of yourself as a point in an xy graph. Look way up in the right hand corner and your point, when connected to the intersection of the two lines creates a 45 degree angle that expands off into infinity. Only in your case the line is bent because of an extra Y chromosome. You have now entered the Twilight Zone.

You can see a lot of trees, but not much forest (cause & effect).
Old 12-23-2017, 04:24 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bog99 View Post
You can see a lot of trees, but not much forest (cause & effect).

I own the forest, Boggy.

Old 12-23-2017, 04:29 PM
n/a

Quote:
I own the forest, Boggy.

Whatever that means, so what? Does that make you any less of a schmuck?
Old 12-23-2017, 11:38 PM
n/a

Quote:
LGBT Community Targets Christmas, Santa Now Has a Husband in Children’s Book

News such as this angers me because we have a willingly portion of our population allowing young minds to be corrupted and confused.
Children should be treated as a : protected species" they are after all our future.

Personal Best Regards:
Minority...3rd world kids are America's future. Mexico II is our future.

Quote:
I own the forest, Boggy.

Quote:
Whatever that means, so what? Does that make you any less of a schmuck?
It means the wealthy OWN the entire forest...including you. You see what they want you to see. Never the forest...only the trees...trees they pick for viewing.
Old 12-24-2017, 12:02 AM
n/a

Quote:
Minority...3rd world kids are America's future. Mexico II is our future.

It means the wealthy OWN the entire forest...including you. You see what they want you to see. Never the forest...only the trees...trees they pick for viewing.

People get sick of your schtick because all you have to offer is negativity. As such, you are a drag.

I've given you opportunities to expand into analysis and solutions and none of it penetrates your thick skull.

Old 12-24-2017, 01:18 AM
n/a

Quote:
I am so angry that our elected politicians have made America into one of the most corrupt countries in the world. What in the hell are we leaving for our grandchildren ???
While the parallels of the putrefied situation in our current White House are eerily similar to the end of the Nixon era...there is one huge difference.

In Nixon's day, the overwhelmingly majority of Americans (from both parties) actually put the country first...over the individual occupying the office.

Sadly, that no longer exists.

This time around, about 1/3 of this great nation's citizens have chosen to ignore, nay, have made a conscious decision to embrace the repudiation...of all the things that the civil/women's rights movement worked so hard to achieve.

These people have made a determination that they are willing to flame out and shoulder the responsibility of the shame of being outright traitors...rather than to publicly admit what a huge mistake they made voting for Chump.

I truly believe, that if these people were asked to truthfully answer the question of 'what it would take for them to abandon their blind allegiance to Trump'...they could not come up with a single action/behavior that would get them to that point.

After all, if being Putin's little bitch, advocating sexual assault and enriching the highest .05% isn't clear enough to wake get their attention, then the UnAmerican ignorant fools who keep propping this man-child up and making pathetic excuses for him...will never change their minds.

Yes, we are a divided nation and that division comes down to those who blindly worship the most morally bankrupt POTUS in our history, while they make no excuses or have any qualms about it...we true patriots who are willing to legally stop it will never stop trying.

That Chump already made statements and exhibited actions (racism/bigotry/misogyny) that should have resulted in him losing in an embarrassing repudiation of a man that cannot seem to tell the truth/hides his business dealings/continues to run his companies from the WH and encourages a tax plan that will greatly enrich him and his wealthy donors...PROVES that people hated Hillary more than they love this country.

That he pulled this off with only about 80,000 votes in key electoral states, while losing the popular voted by about 3 million, shows a certain cunning and an understanding that his supporters are more swayed by a pathetic celebrity of a reality show host...than the long-term viability of this relatively young nation.

Make no mistake about it, the constant adulation that drives this narcissistic sociopath by a need of constant adulation (with the potential of suffering the consequence, should they not constantly play the ultimate sycophant)...is something only third world dictators demand.

Think about that.

May mercy eventually shine on our great country...before it's too late.
Old 12-24-2017, 03:00 AM
n/a

Quote:
While the parallels of the putrefied situation in our current White House are eerily similar to the end of the Nixon era...there is one huge difference.

In Nixon's day, the overwhelmingly majority of Americans (from both parties) actually put the country first...over the individual occupying the office.

This time around, about 1/3 of this great nation's citizens have chosen to ignore, nay, have made a conscious decision to embrace the repudiation...of all the things that the civil/women's rights movement worked so hard to achieve.

These people have made a determination that they are willing to flame out and shoulder the responsibility of the shame of being outright traitors...rather than to publicly admit what a huge mistake they made voting for Chump.

I truly believe, that if these people were asked to truthfully answer the question of 'what it would take for them to abandon their blind allegiance to Trump'...they could not come up with a single action/behavior that would get them to that point.

After all, if being Putin's little bitch, advocating sexual assault and enriching the highest .05% isn't clear enough to wake get their attention, then the UnAmerican ignorant fools who keep propping this man-child up and making pathetic excuses for him...will never change their minds.

Yes, we are a divided nation and that division comes down to those who blindly worship the most morally bankrupt POTUS in our history, while they make no excuses or have any qualms about it...we true patriots who are willing to legally stop it will never stop trying.

That Chump already made statements and exhibited actions (racism/bigotry/misogyny) that should have resulted in him losing in an embarrassing repudiation of a man that cannot seem to tell the truth/hides his business dealings/continues to run his companies from the WH and encourages a tax plan that will greatly enrich him and his wealthy donors...PROVES that people hated Hillary more than they love this country.

That he pulled this off with only about 80,000 votes in key electoral states, while losing the popular voted by about 3 million, shows a certain cunning and an understanding that his supporters are more swayed by a pathetic celebrity of a reality show host...than the long-term viability of this relatively young nation.

Make no mistake about it, the constant adulation that drives this narcissistic sociopath by a need of constant adulation (with the potential of suffering the consequence, should they not constantly play the ultimate sycophant)...is something only third world dictators demand.

Think about that.

How does this fit in the structure of Type 1 protection vs. Type 2 oppression?

Old 12-24-2017, 03:10 AM
n/a

When a blowbag Femo-Fascist is coming at you with a full load of Trump Derangement ..
Old 12-24-2017, 07:59 AM
n/a

Quote:

Think about that.

Anyone who thought Chris Wray would be independent after Trump nominated him is now learning (again) that you can’t touch Trump without being corrupted by him. He demands loyalty, explicitly or implicitly.
Old 12-24-2017, 08:06 AM
n/a

Quote:
People get sick of your schtick because all you have to offer is negativity. As such, you are a drag.

I've given you opportunities to expand into analysis and solutions and none of it penetrates your thick skull.

ALL there IS is negativity when it comes to America's future. An America that IS 80% black/brown minorities is NOT going to be a pleasant place.

You've posted stupid links to other links that link to other links...sorry dude...I quit clicking them months ago.

That's not analysis. I want to hear YOUR words...not someone elses.

Quote:

Think about that.

Clueless women...

America will NEVER shine again...as we become a "country" that is 80% black/brown minorities. Name me ONE country that is 80% minorities and still successful. America has NO future as "America" it becomes Mexico II in 30 years...it's a mathematical certainty. Hispanics are breeding us out and themselves in...they ARE the new absolute majority in 30 years.
Old 12-24-2017, 08:33 AM
n/a

Quote:
ALL there IS is negativity when it comes to America's future. An America that IS 80% black/brown minorities is NOT going to be a pleasant place.

You've posted stupid links to other links that link to other links...sorry dude...I quit clicking them months ago.

Clueless women...

America will NEVER shine again...as we become a "country" that is 80% black/brown minorities. Name me ONE country that is 80% minorities and still successful. America has NO future as "America" it becomes Mexico II in 30 years...it's a mathematical certainty. Hispanics are breeding us out and themselves in...they ARE the new absolute majority in 30 years.
Your un American thinking and stereotyping all Americans is typical of this entire Trump administration..

Don't stop with blacks. Get any American official investigating your hero.....go after any agency protecting our country.....protect at all costs the rich, draft dodging, lying folks. They deserve your support.
Old 12-24-2017, 09:42 AM
n/a

Quote:

Go suck.

Tags
world

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.