I am angry !!

Old 12-31-2017, 08:58 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
The left is uninformed and complacent with being ignorant. That is why they do not wish to know about their gov being corrupt and President Trump, being an outsider is upsetting their apple cart.
Trump is NOT an outsider. Get that through your head. He IS one of them. The feigned outrage by his own party is just that...feigned. They MUST appear shocked or lose ANY woman/minority votes they may have gotten.

They ARE ALL corrupt...including the president.
Old 12-31-2017, 09:32 AM
n/a

Quote:
The left is uninformed and complacent with being ignorant. That is why they do not wish to know about their gov being corrupt and President Trump, being an outsider is upsetting their apple cart.
This makes no sense at all.

What point do you wish to make ?

You call the left "uninformed" yet defend Trump, the man who represents the total package of lying, deceit and corruption FOR HIS ENTIRE LIFE.

From laundering money to violation of many state and federal laws to pad his personal coffers, he is the epitome of corruption.

Google...Trump and money laundering
Trump and the mob (both Russian and American)
Trump and his foundation
Trump and Trump Univ.

Much more....but using him as any kind of standard is really standing outside the back door.

He is the standard bearer for deceitful, lying mean spiritness and also it appears un american activity.

This is not a defensive of any liberal or anyone on the left. As most Trumpers do, they ignore Trumps many many many illegal and terrible qualities and simply change the subject to Obama, Clinton or the left and feel then that they are free from guilt for supporting such an un american person.

It does not work......the entire world knows and watches him embarass our country on a daily basis.
Old 12-31-2017, 09:57 AM
n/a

Quote:

You call the left "uninformed" yet defend Trump, the man who represents the total package of lying, deceit and corruption FOR HIS ENTIRE LIFE.

From laundering money to violation of many state and federal laws to pad his personal coffers, he is the epitome of corruption.

Trump and his foundation
Trump and Trump Univ.

Much more....but using him as any kind of standard is really standing outside the back door.

He is the standard bearer for deceitful, lying mean spiritness and also it appears un american activity.

This is not a defensive of any liberal or anyone on the left. As most Trumpers do, they ignore Trumps many many many illegal and terrible qualities and simply change the subject to Obama, Clinton or the left and feel then that they are free from guilt for supporting such an un american person.

It does not work......the entire world knows and watches him embarass our country on a daily basis.

Type 1 vs Type 2?

Or is that beyond your analytical capacity?

Old 12-31-2017, 09:59 AM
n/a

Quote:
Type 1 vs Type 2?

Or is that beyond your analytical capacity?

Lordie, you are clueless !
Old 12-31-2017, 10:01 AM
n/a

Quote:

Trump and his foundation
Trump and Trump Univ.

Trump's character is pretty much constant in his life... he has very little, if any.
Old 12-31-2017, 10:25 AM
n/a

Quote:

Trump and his foundation
Trump and Trump Univ.

And Hillary would have made the world a wonderful and peaceful place?

Don't be a fool...BOTH sides suck.
Old 12-31-2017, 10:31 AM
n/a

Quote:
And Hillary would have made the world a wonderful and peaceful place?

Don't be a fool...BOTH sides suck.
Again, you folks ignore and make the issue always about someone else.

The issue is Trump, not Clinton

The issue is Trump, not Obama.

The issue is not even "issues" on which reasonable folks can disagree and debate.

It is simply about a President who lies openly, is extremely mean spirited and openly and on a world stage attacks his own country.

You can keep saying Clinton, Obama or whatever....they are not President...they have no control...Trump is and does.

And again, not even sure if you live in the United States.....we know you do not live in The Villages, but you corrupt the Villages with your acid tongue. If you live in the US, share what state you live in.
Old 12-31-2017, 10:45 AM
n/a

Quote:
Again, you folks ignore and make the issue always about someone else.

The issue is Trump, not Clinton

The issue is Trump, not Obama.

The issue is not even "issues" on which reasonable folks can disagree and debate.

It is simply about a President who lies openly, is extremely mean spirited and openly and on a world stage attacks his own country.

You can keep saying Clinton, Obama or whatever....they are not President...they have no control...Trump is and does.

And again, not even sure if you live in the United States.....we know you do not live in The Villages, but you corrupt the Villages with your acid tongue. If you live in the US, share what state you live in.
Yes he does lie. And MY point is...they ALL have lied and they ALL will lie. It doesn't matter who you elect if they have a D or R.

I'm your neighbor...would you rather have a n!@@er? Move to MLK Blvd...it's the same as here...right? They're the same as us...right? It shouldn't matter to you...right?

Just don't bring their nasty smelly asses here. Keep those home prices HIGH...price their ass out!
Old 12-31-2017, 10:48 AM
n/a

Quote:
Trump is NOT an outsider. Get that through your head. He IS one of them. The feigned outrage by his own party is just that...feigned. They MUST appear shocked or lose ANY woman/minority votes they may have gotten.

They ARE ALL corrupt...including the president.
Trump is an outsider. But, to you everyone is inferior. You are paranoid and abhor anything and anyone that does not fit your criteria of "white like me, radical like me." You live in an imaginary world where everyone is evil and corrupt. But, guess what Don, there is NO perfect person in this world. No one is perfect, just different degrees of good and bad....including your miserable @ss. You may get some facts and figures correct once in a while, but that does not make you RIGHT. It's easy to convince a color blind person that red is really green. It's all a matter of perspective.

Don't bother responding, because I do not frequent this forum much. I pop in to see if there is any interesting political discussions working, but I am mostly disappointed.
Old 12-31-2017, 11:41 AM
n/a

Quote:
Trump is an outsider. But, to you everyone is inferior. You are paranoid and abhor anything and anyone that does not fit your criteria of "white like me, radical like me." You live in an imaginary world where everyone is evil and corrupt. But, guess what Don, there is NO perfect person in this world. No one is perfect, just different degrees of good and bad....including your miserable @ss. You may get some facts and figures correct once in a while, but that does not make you RIGHT. It's easy to convince a color blind person that red is really green. It's all a matter of perspective.

Don't bother responding, because I do not frequent this forum much. I pop in to see if there is any interesting political discussions working, but I am mostly disappointed.
Ah Byte me...

Going by IQ...I'm superior to 99.1225% of you.

I'm not paranoid...I'm informed.

MOST people ARE evil and corrupt given the right circumstances. You NEVER took advantage of someone? NEVER lied to ANYONE for an advantage? You're not only a liar but a hypocrite too.

No...there ARE no perfect people in the world...but the HIGHLY imperfect are the ones breeding! They ARE breeding out the MORE perfect. The POOR, the stupid, the uneducated...the sub-humans are the ones have MOST of the children. America IS a minority majority...that's a fact. It's getting worse as Hispanics are the absolute majority below age 8...that's a FACT. When the new majority reaches age 38...the Hispanics WILL be the absolute majority in the country and "America" WILL become Mexico II...another fact as "Mexicanization spreads north. Have you BEEN to a border state recently? Have you BEEN to MLK Blvd recently...of course you haven't...and yet when I tell you what it's become...you mock me.

I get most of my facts right...and I also apply them correctly.

I invite you to attend a black high school, visit MLK Blvd...so YOU can SEE what the 99% of negros are REALLY like. They are NOT the fictional character you see on TV. 1% are OK...but the baggage of the other 99% isn't worth it.

You have absolutely NO CLUE when it comes to race. Negros are NOT the same species as EVERY other race. It's been PROVEN. We are NOT closely genetically related. They ARE a separate genetic line.

You should be disappointed in your education.

Tags
world

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.