I am just so happy!!!

Old 11-11-2016, 11:08 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Simply par for the course for any developer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
How many times has the villages been sued? How many lawsuits has the developer had filed against them? It was a good point.
Old 11-12-2016, 06:31 AM
n/a

Quote:
How many times has the villages been sued? How many lawsuits has the developer had filed against them? It was a good point.
Moreover. TV is one company, Trump has 500.

He didn't lose that many according to that article either.

Being in biz myself over 40 years a certain number of lawsuits happen.

Also I guess those were corporate not personal.

you should have complained about a private server (Bleach bit)and the foundation.

Lets stop looking back and move the country forward

But the bigger question is stop complaining your girl lost support your next president, she accepted him offered to help.
Old 11-12-2016, 07:28 AM
n/a

We know who the crybaby is. Reports that the reason Hillary disappointed her waiting groupies after being defeated is that she was crying her eyes out in her room, having a tantrum. She was the crybaby and now she realizes that she is a has-been, along with her demented husband. On the other hand, now she is free to divorce Bill and get it on publicly with her girlfriend. She no longer needs him for her political future. She was intending to divorce him when they were in Arkansas, but found out he was slated to run for president. She's been hanging on to his dirty coattails since.
Old 11-12-2016, 07:33 AM
n/a

Quote:
We know who the crybaby is. Reports that the reason Hillary disappointed her waiting groupies after being defeated is that she was crying her eyes out in her room, having a tantrum. She was the crybaby and now she realizes that she is a has-been, along with her demented husband. On the other hand, now she is free to divorce Bill and get it on publicly with her girlfriend. She no longer needs him for her political future. She was intending to divorce him when they were in Arkansas, but found out he was slated to run for president. She's been hanging on to his dirty coattails since.
Women use men as often as men use women. It's a fact. It's what people do...they use each other...they gain something if only an ear and company or sex. Some people are sociopaths/psychopaths and take it to the extreme.

Tags
elected, happy, pleased, trump, president

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.