I Changed My Mind!

Old 08-18-2016, 04:46 PM
n/a

Default I Changed My Mind!

Of course, I really have not changed my mind about who I am voting for - or against.

What percentage of posters on this Political Forum of TOTV do you really believe HAVE changed their mind on which candidate they will pull the lever for in November?

I am guessing the answer is ZERO percent have had their minds changed from reading all the babble and, yes, some very wise posts on this forum.

Still this is a space for all to post their views so I am not saying it should be curtailed at all. I am saying all the gazillions of electrons used have basically produced NOTHING. Al Gore would be proud of his invention.
Old 08-18-2016, 09:25 PM
n/a

This is better then nothing.
For the deeper thinkers it's a bit like horse racing for the horse.

It's just exercise.
Old 08-18-2016, 10:19 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Of course, I really have not changed my mind about who I am voting for - or against.

What percentage of posters on this Political Forum of TOTV do you really believe HAVE changed their mind on which candidate they will pull the lever for in November?

I am guessing the answer is ZERO percent have had their minds changed from reading all the babble and, yes, some very wise posts on this forum.

Still this is a space for all to post their views so I am not saying it should be curtailed at all. I am saying all the gazillions of electrons used have basically produced NOTHING. Al Gore would be proud of his invention.
Apparently many have changed their minds and continue to do so
If you look at the polls.

Tags
changed, forum, mind, post

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.