I check in on this site about once or twice a month

Old 10-10-2016, 12:48 PM
n/a

Default I check in on this site about once or twice a month

and I see it deteriorate more every time I do. Obviously the owner has decided to devote no resources to moderate the forum, and every rule about conduct is broken is almost every thread. It is a cesspool devoid of rational thought and filled with hate and deceit. I will go take a shower now and leave it to you stellar debaters.
Old 10-10-2016, 01:01 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
and I see it deteriorate more every time I do. Obviously the owner has decided to devote no resources to moderate the forum, and every rule about conduct is broken is almost every thread. It is a cesspool devoid of rational thought and filled with hate and deceit. I will go take a shower now and leave it to you stellar debaters.
Thanks for stopping by. We'll see you next time you stop by to say nothing.
Old 10-10-2016, 01:06 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Thanks for taking a chance and minglingwith the animals.
Don't let the door hit you on your way back to safety.
Old 10-10-2016, 01:50 PM
n/a

See you in two weeks. I hope it improves too.

Tags
thought, thread, month, site, check

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.