Sharpton said he would leave

Old 02-29-2016, 07:32 PM
n/a

Default Sharpton said he would leave

Well I'm sure we could find nice accommodations for all of them at Gitmo.
Old 02-29-2016, 07:51 PM
n/a

Trump's sons said they would pay for his ticket in an interview this morning.
Old 02-29-2016, 07:58 PM
n/a

Why would Sharpton move? And where wil he move to?

Your post makes no sense - before you post next time sober up
Old 02-29-2016, 09:41 PM
n/a

Well, this is one liberal who would happily hold the door for him.

Red
Old 02-29-2016, 09:44 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Well I'm sure we could find nice accommodations for all of them at Gitmo.
I think Gitmo is for terrorists and while Sharpton is a self-serving idiot he is NO terrorist.

Besides Gitmo is going to be closed.
Old 03-01-2016, 04:46 AM
n/a

Quote:
Why would Sharpton move? And where wil he move to?

Your post makes no sense - before you post next time sober up
Pay attention, or maybe keep up on current events. Sharpton said he would leave the country if Trump is elected. Several actors also said they would leave. It sounds like an incentive to vote for Trump, even though I plan to vote for Rubio.
Old 03-01-2016, 08:52 AM
n/a

Quote:
Pay attention, or maybe keep up on current events. Sharpton said he would leave the country if Trump is elected. Several actors also said they would leave. It sounds like an incentive to vote for Trump, even though I plan to vote for Rubio.
Sharpton and whoever else is threatening to leave depending on the outcome of the election is first of all looking for camera and microphone time.

Secondly they do not realize that their departure would have about as much impact as the removal of a grain of sand from the beach or a flyspeck from the pepper.
Old 03-02-2016, 09:03 AM
n/a

Old al needs to sneak out while Obama and his liberal cabinet in charge to avoid his tax bill. His only hope is if Hilliary elected, so he can have another 4 years of tax free years.
Old 03-02-2016, 09:20 AM
n/a

I'd appreciate it if they would all leave, regardless of the outcome of the election. But then again, no other country wants them
Old 03-02-2016, 11:32 AM
n/a

I saw that article yesterday also. There were also a few tv personalities, entertainers, etc, along with Sharpton, who said the same.

Although Trump is by far not my first pick, my first thought was I would be tempted to vote for him just to show these Hollywood types how irrelevant they really are. Who do they think would really care if they left? Please, allow me to hold the door open as they exit!
Old 03-02-2016, 11:36 AM
n/a

Quote:
I saw that article yesterday also. There were also a few tv personalities, entertainers, etc, along with Sharpton, who said the same.

Although Trump is by far not my first pick, my first thought was I would be tempted to vote for him just to show these Hollywood types how irrelevant they really are. Who do they think would really care if they left? Please, allow me to hold the door open as they exit!
We have plenty of Australian and Canadian actors to take their places. I am sure that these actors don't have to hold their nose when they accept millions of bucks to produce entertainment for naive Americans.
Old 03-02-2016, 12:27 PM
n/a

Quote:
We have plenty of Australian and Canadian actors to take their places. I am sure that these actors don't have to hold their nose when they accept millions of bucks to produce entertainment for naive Americans.
Not to mention the many British actors playing roles in American television who have honed their American "accents" so well that most of us don't even know they are Brits. There was a recent article on this as well.

Sorry for the bunny trail, but suffice it to say many of these Hollywood "lifers" would not be missed all that much. In fact, quality of entertainment may even improve in this country with their mass exodus.
Old 03-02-2016, 01:33 PM
n/a

Quote:
Not to mention the many British actors playing roles in American television who have honed their American "accents" so well that most of us don't even know they are Brits. There was a recent article on this as well.

Sorry for the bunny trail, but suffice it to say many of these Hollywood "lifers" would not be missed all that much. In fact, quality of entertainment may even improve in this country with their mass exodus.

Quite right, old chap. I was somewhat chagrined to find out that many of the actors in my favorite show "The Walking Dead" are very good at hiding their English accent. Example; the lead actor, Andrew Lincoln. from the UK.
Old 03-02-2016, 07:15 PM
n/a

Aren't they the same folks that said they would leave if George W. Bush were re-elected? They're still here. How about this time we provide free passage to either Somalia, Syria, Libya or Iran.
Old 03-03-2016, 05:26 AM
n/a

Quote:
Aren't they the same folks that said they would leave if George W. Bush were re-elected? They're still here. How about this time we provide free passage to either Somalia, Syria, Libya or Iran.
Excellent idea. Kind of like a bad cough that no matter what you do, it seems that you just can't get rid of it.

Tags
accommodations, nice, gitmo, find, leave, sharpton

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.