I missed the news mention

Old 12-26-2015, 08:00 PM
n/a

Default I missed the news mention

I read POTUS while vacationing went shopping, out for ice cream, played golf, worked out in gym on Marine base in Hawaii, but I have not seen any mention about our Christian President and the First Lady taking their daughters to any Church on Christmas. Did I miss it?
Old 12-26-2015, 11:17 PM
n/a

Lol
Old 12-26-2015, 11:21 PM
n/a

I didn't notice it either.

I also did not see what church services the Republican or Democrat candidates attended.
Old 12-27-2015, 06:47 AM
n/a

Aah the usual progressive artful dodger pivot extraordinaire . The OP was about Obama's activities over the Christmas Holiday. Its like I said in a previous thread name one thing Obama has done that confirms he is a Christian in belief ONE

Personal Best Regards:
Old 12-29-2015, 02:40 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
I read POTUS while vacationing went shopping, out for ice cream, played golf, worked out in gym on Marine base in Hawaii, but I have not seen any mention about our Christian President and the First Lady taking their daughters to any Church on Christmas. Did I miss it?

Yeah, you missed it along with quite obviously a lot of other things.

Have another beer and take a nap.
Old 12-29-2015, 03:01 PM
n/a

He was confused. Mecca is to the West in Hawaii, not the East like here. He didn't know how to situate his prayer rug.
Old 12-29-2015, 03:29 PM
n/a

Do you christians ever follow your teachings, I think not after reading these comments. Pathetic!
Old 12-29-2015, 03:37 PM
n/a

Quote:
Do you christians ever follow your teachings, I think not after reading these comments. Pathetic!
If you are not a Christian, "what difference does it make?"
Old 12-29-2015, 03:49 PM
n/a

Quote:
Old 12-29-2015, 05:25 PM
n/a

Default What?

Quote:
Aah the usual progressive artful dodger pivot extraordinaire . The OP was about Obama's activities over the Christmas Holiday. Its like I said in a previous thread name one thing Obama has done that confirms he is a Christian in belief ONE

Personal Best Regards:
What the hell does going to church have to do with running the country? You don't have to be a Christian to be President, that part of the problem, the world's wars are all over religious extremists!! The country is based on the constitution, not the bible! If you are a true conservative, you wouldn't want that changed!
Old 12-29-2015, 05:39 PM
n/a

Yes, reactionaries like Cruz, Santorum, and Carson are those appealing to the evangelicals who are dangerous people. For example, the Colorado Springs Planned Parenthood killer and the nut case that shot the abortion doctor in church did their murders to prevent more killings from Planned Parenthood.
Old 12-29-2015, 05:49 PM
n/a

Quote:
What the hell does going to church have to do with running the country? You don't have to be a Christian to be President, that part of the problem, the world's wars are all over religious extremists!! The country is based on the constitution, not the bible! If you are a true conservative, you wouldn't want that changed!
And there is the problem with today's American citizen. A lack of a moral base. Congrats, good buddy.
Old 12-29-2015, 05:53 PM
n/a

Quote:
Yes, reactionaries like Cruz, Santorum, and Carson are those appealing to the evangelicals who are dangerous people. For example, the Colorado Springs Planned Parenthood killer and the nut case that shot the abortion doctor in church did their murders to prevent more killings from Planned Parenthood.
Do you have any clue as to what you are saying? I doubt anyone else does. Are you suggesting that Cruz, Santorum and Carson are dangerous? Or, are you saying that "evangelicals" are dangerous? Your post doesn't make any sense. Either way, you must be out of your mind if you are blaming either for the murders. But, that is what liberals do, blame someone, anyone for what they don't understand, and can't fix.

Tags
christmas, mention, news, missed

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.