I think if we would all stop responding to Bog99 and Don Baldwin....

Old 10-14-2017, 04:25 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
And another one.

Dementia - Wikipedia
Old 10-14-2017, 04:29 PM
n/a

Quote:
Just simply...go away
Quote:
CHI...you can't insult me...because I'm right.

Sure you do...you're just unaware...my guess...or you lie...probably that too.

You know what...I'm done with you...

You want a reply...YOU offer a FACT...not an opinion...to counter what I've said.

This is the impenetrable mind of the Femo-Fascist -- objective analysis and truth need not apply.

[/SIZE]

Old 10-14-2017, 05:32 PM
n/a

The ignore list helps to mitigate most of unwanted postings.
Old 10-14-2017, 05:37 PM
n/a

Below, my opinions, musings, perceptions.

How old do you think Don Baldwin is? I think about 55.

How many relationships/marriages do you think he's had?

I say MANY. None worked out happily for the long term. He has been burnt.

How about Bog? I think he is 65 and has been married twice. He is in a relationship now but not married.

He is bitterly mad at some woman and may never, EVER get over her. I think she probably left him and took his money.

Now the rest of us women are having to hear his rants.

I think Don Baldwin has always found it hard to accept the reality of life, no matter what it is. There is only so much that can be changed about life in general. He cannot compromise on almost everything, in my opinion. The world is made up of people with a spectrum of abilities. They didn't choose how they are.

These are my perceptions. There is something not right about all this hatred we are reading day after day after day after day from both of them.

When the world isn't changing, most people adjust to some degree. They don't keep harping on the same subject. They play golf. They play bridge. They take a cruise. They eat pizza. They laugh and joke.

When others are angry they tell people to go to hell. When these guys are mad they say...go to MLK....and get the females out of the senate. Ain't right. I am tellin' you...something ain't right.
Old 10-14-2017, 05:54 PM
n/a

Don Baldwin is simply afraid of everything in life. Note his posts were all about things which would kill him and his irrational fear of blacks and minorities.

The other guy, whom I assume is "Bog99" simply screams at us. I picture him foaming at the mouth like a rabid dog, and would stay just as far away.

Neither has anything of value to add to a conversation. Both are blinded by their feelings of inferiority. I don't respond to either.
Old 10-14-2017, 06:22 PM
n/a

Could you girls take your drama crap to the ladies only forum?

Your words are not going to change Don or Bogg, no more than their words are going to change you.

Don has a good argument, to date nobody has been able to prove him wrong...and many have tried.

Bogg is new and a persistent OP. There is another individual on this forum that starts non stop birthday crap and self gratification threads, but none of you ladies are bitching about him.

I guess you are complaining because you would rather read birthday crap or self gratification crap than racist or sexist posts? If so, that should be reason enough to head back to the ladies only forum. Please take the fags (that were whining with you ladies), obviously they are not man enough to stomach this forum.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 10-14-2017, 06:32 PM
n/a

Quote:
Could you girls take your drama crap to the ladies only forum?

Your words are not going to change Don or Bogg, no more than their words are going to change you.

Don has a good argument, to date nobody has been able to prove him wrong...and many have tried.

Bogg is new and a persistent OP. There is another individual on this forum that starts non stop birthday crap and self gratification threads, but none of you ladies are bitching about him.

I guess you are complaining because you would rather read birthday crap or self gratification crap than racist or sexist posts? If so, that should be reason enough to head back to the ladies only forum. Please take the fags (that were whining with you ladies), obviously they are not man enough to stomach this forum.

IMHO...If I were you Mr. Dirt,..I wouldn't aim for the Miss Congeniality award................ but don't feel bad. Someone just told me I have dementia.

Grace G.
Old 10-14-2017, 06:52 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
IMHO...If I were you Mr. Dirt,..I wouldn't aim for the Miss Congeniality award................ but don't feel bad. Someone just told me I have dementia.

Grace G.
No award desired, and I am not qualified for that award...

As to someone telling you that you have dementia, it only matters if you value that person's opinion!

Old 10-14-2017, 11:11 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi-Town View Post
Never responded to Bug 69, why bother. Donny B is so one sided that his posts and responses are all the same. And it's hard to insult him, as he is either thick skinned or just clueless.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

He’s focused.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-15-2017, 01:52 AM
n/a

Tags
posts, representative, live, grace, neighborhoods

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.