I think Obama is pro Muslim.

Old 02-15-2015, 06:32 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Wow, outstanding reply and spot on.

Weakness in foreign policy is provocative and the time tested way to eventually force us into a shooting war. For some reason, many otherwise smart people (ie liberals) never seem to get that.

Obama is asleep at the switch (or worse) and Israel is toast if Iran gets the bomb. We're screwed too if Iran goes nuclear ... big time screwed.
If Iran gets a nuclear capability on Obama's watch, it is absolutely objective grounds for impeachment and removal from office. The first duty of POTUS is to defend the Country.
Old 02-16-2015, 07:49 AM
n/a

Your POTUS has never and will never do anything to infringe upon or hurt any of his fellow Muslims. He has defended the enemy since day one. Why is this so difficult to see by some on this blog???
Old 02-16-2015, 08:55 AM
n/a

This is part of an article discussing the WH reaction to the weekend killings...just a short piece I selected to copy here but the article goes into much more detail on the response...

"Obama also ignored the motivation for the Copenhagen killings, but merely said they were “deplorable.”

"In contrast, Obama quickly suggested that the North Carolina killings of the three Muslims were motivated by anti-Muslim attitudes, despite the initial evidence that the killings were prompted by the unemployed killer’s anger over a parking disput

I cannot read the killers mind in North Carolina, but wonder why the reactions are quick and decided in some cases and in others he "doesn't want to get involved....."

Obama Seeks 'Hate Crimes,' Downplays Jihad | The Daily Caller
Old 02-16-2015, 10:41 AM
n/a

How much are you willing to have your taxes raised to finance a war in the Middle East? How much are you willing to have your Social Security and Medicare cut as an offset to cover those costs? How many of your grandchildren will you push to enlist for the ground forces?
Old 02-16-2015, 10:42 AM
n/a

Quote:
Your POTUS has never and will never do anything to infringe upon or hurt any of his fellow Muslims. He has defended the enemy since day one. Why is this so difficult to see by some on this blog???
Perhaps it is difficult to see because you are hallucinating? Time to get your meds adjusted.
Old 02-16-2015, 11:08 AM
n/a

Quote:
How much are you willing to have your taxes raised to finance a war in the Middle East? How much are you willing to have your Social Security and Medicare cut as an offset to cover those costs? How many of your grandchildren will you push to enlist for the ground forces?
You don't seem to understand a basic fact ... if the Middle East goes up in flames, and especially if Iran gets a nuke, your SS and Medicare (and everything else connected with the the benefits of our advanced country) goes up in smoke with it. As in bye bye. Do you not understand that? Would you like to dispute it? I can explain it and paint a scenario in more depth if you want ...ie let me know.

The choice liberals always give us ... well do you want to go to war etc? No, but the best way to avoid it is to deter it. Do you not understand that either? Are you simply not versed in history?

Do I want my grandkids to go to war? Of course not ... but if Obama keeps ceding American power, and we end up with a nuclear attack via Iran, we are all screwed. If my grandkids have to fight in a war like I did, I just hope and pray they have a "warrior" POTUS (like FDR, Lincoln, Washington) vs the self absorbed Selfie idiot we are currently stuck with.
Old 02-16-2015, 11:11 AM
n/a

Quote:

"Obama also ignored the motivation for the Copenhagen killings, but merely said they were “deplorable.”

Obama Seeks 'Hate Crimes,' Downplays Jihad | The Daily Caller
Here is the AP report on what is known, not guessed. These reflect the position of the Danish authorities

"Copenhagen police made no mention of Islamic extremism and said the Danish-born suspect had a history of violence and weapons offenses and connections to a criminal gang. They didn't release his name.

"Denmark has been hit by terror," Thorning-Schmidt said. "We do not know the motive for the alleged perpetrator's actions, but we know that there are forces that want to hurt Denmark. They want to rebuke our freedom of speech."

We all suspect Islamist motivation with the new trend to go kill a couple Jews while you are at it. It would seem that the Obama administration mirrored the statements of the government of Denmark and did not see it proper to preempt their investigation. The shooting in N. Carolina happened in the country where Obama has jurisdiction and the authority and responsibility to act. The White House statement on the shooting in this country is neutral in drawing conclusions as to motivation.

Yesterday, the FBI opened an inquiry into the brutal and outrageous murders of Yusor Mohammad Abu-Salha, Deah Shaddy Barakat, and Razan Mohammad Abu-Salha in Chapel Hill, North Carolina. In addition to the ongoing investigation by local authorities, the FBI is taking steps to determine whether federal laws were violated. No one in the United States of America should ever be targeted because of who they are, what they look like, or how they worship.

He did not presume an anti-Islamic motivation but did acknowledge that this is being looked at as a possibility. Islamic leaders had complained that Obama took so long to have any comment about North Carolina

"The remarks come after Muslim leaders across the United States denounced the Feb. 10 murders in Chapel Hill and the Obama administration received mounting criticism for not speaking out more forcefully about the situation.

Speaking alongside Mexican President Enrique Peña Nieto in Mexico City Thursday, Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan said the silence of President Barack Obama, Vice President Joe Biden, and Secretary of State John Kerry was “telling
.”
Old 02-16-2015, 11:18 AM
n/a

Quote:
Here is the AP report on what is known, not guessed. These reflect the position of the Danish authorities

"Copenhagen police made no mention of Islamic extremism and said the Danish-born suspect had a history of violence and weapons offenses and connections to a criminal gang. They didn't release his name.

"Denmark has been hit by terror," Thorning-Schmidt said. "We do not know the motive for the alleged perpetrator's actions, but we know that there are forces that want to hurt Denmark. They want to rebuke our freedom of speech."

We all suspect Islamist motivation with the new trend to go kill a couple Jews while you are at it. It would seem that the Obama administration mirrored the statements of the government of Denmark and did not see it proper to preempt their investigation. The shooting in N. Carolina happened in the country where Obama has jurisdiction and the authority and responsibility to act. The White House statement on the shooting in this country is neutral in drawing conclusions as to motivation.

Yesterday, the FBI opened an inquiry into the brutal and outrageous murders of Yusor Mohammad Abu-Salha, Deah Shaddy Barakat, and Razan Mohammad Abu-Salha in Chapel Hill, North Carolina. In addition to the ongoing investigation by local authorities, the FBI is taking steps to determine whether federal laws were violated. No one in the United States of America should ever be targeted because of who they are, what they look like, or how they worship.

He did not presume an anti-Islamic motivation but did acknowledge that this is being looked at as a possibility. Islamic leaders had complained that Obama took so long to have any comment about North Carolina

"The remarks come after Muslim leaders across the United States denounced the Feb. 10 murders in Chapel Hill and the Obama administration received mounting criticism for not speaking out more forcefully about the situation.

Speaking alongside Mexican President Enrique Peña Nieto in Mexico City Thursday, Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan said the silence of President Barack Obama, Vice President Joe Biden, and Secretary of State John Kerry was “telling
.”
The name of the Danish shooter was Omar Abdel Hamid El Hussein. I'm sure that comes as a shock to ... nobody.

One of the unfortunate victims of the NC shootings, Deah Barakat tweeted over 8,000 times. Some of them are about sports. Many of them are hateful. Barakat retweeted anti-semitic cartoons all the time.

At some point, you guys who will always find a way to ignore the obvious connection between Islam and violence / hatred / anti-Semitism etc etc, really need to pull your heads out of your (fill in the blank) and try instead to deal with the reality we are all faced with. I think many are simply too afraid to admit the truth.

Too bad the Crusaders failed in their effort to take back Latin Palestine ... probably would have been a thriving country these days but that's another thread.
Old 02-16-2015, 12:05 PM
n/a

Quote:
This is becoming a very very tired old mantra !!!!

I set NO PRICE on my children or grand children and resent the implication that price would dictate anything we do.

You are very misinformed and diluted with the old...very old...rhetoric of the left which is not only morally wrong but so very boresome

It always the same...and I am paraphrasing..."I will not condemn anyone except my own country, and will avoid facts by asking you what you are willing to do" Always the same or close to.
Old 02-17-2015, 07:41 AM
n/a

Quote:
Perhaps it is difficult to see because you are hallucinating? Time to get your meds adjusted.
You and all of your liberal chronies hallucinate every minute of every day. Perhaps YOUR meds are way too strong!!!
Old 02-17-2015, 04:59 PM
n/a

I think Valery Jarrett, being of Iranian descent with family in Iran, is the real force behind Obama's motives to befriend Iran at Israel's expense. Unfortunately, I think it will mean getting the US in a nuclear war with the middle east. Oh well, it was nice while it lasted...
Old 02-18-2015, 09:18 AM
n/a

Quote:
I think Valery Jarrett, being of Iranian descent with family in Iran, is the real force behind Obama's motives to befriend Iran at Israel's expense. Unfortunately, I think it will mean getting the US in a nuclear war with the middle east. Oh well, it was nice while it lasted...
Believe me I am no fan of Valerie Jarett, but she was born to American parents in Iran - she is not of Iranian descent; however I do believe she is probably influencing the community organizer to be pro Islam.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.