Brad Pitt and His Politics.

Old 12-18-2017, 08:39 AM
n/a

Thumbs up Brad Pitt and His Politics.

Brad Pitt - Film Actor, Producer, Actor - Biography.com

I like his politics and his movies. Brad Pitt's Religion and Political Views | HollowverseThe Hollowverse

He is not a person I have been communicating with as far as my 224 613 Project is concerned that I know of anyway. Nor his former wife Angelina Jolie that I recall. People close to them, yes though.
Old 12-18-2017, 09:53 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
Brad Pitt - Film Actor, Producer, Actor - Biography.com

I like his politics and his movies. Brad Pitt's Religion and Political Views | HollowverseThe Hollowverse

He is not a person I have been communicating with as far as my 224 613 Project is concerned that I know of anyway. Nor his former wife Angelina Jolie that I recall. People close to them, yes though.
Why not put all political birthdays in one thread? Just think of the Post count buddy!
Old 12-18-2017, 10:14 AM
n/a

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Why not put all political birthdays in one thread? Just think of the Post count buddy!
CRIMINAL HARASSMENT from Allegiance.
Old 12-18-2017, 12:28 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allegiance View Post
Luckily the mods made Tal put his birthdays in one thread on the regular forum, so now he abuses the political forum. He is also forbidden to mention his 224 613 on the regular forum. This is a result of me and my friends complaining about Tal.

If we keep complaining perhaps we can get more action, like a single political birthday forum. Unlikely, but worth trying.
Old 12-18-2017, 01:19 PM
n/a

Angry

Quote:
Luckily the mods made Tal put his birthdays in one thread on the regular forum, so now he abuses the political forum. He is also forbidden to mention his 224 613 on the regular forum. This is a result of me and my friends complaining about Tal.

If we keep complaining perhaps we can get more action, like a single political birthday forum. Unlikely, but worth trying.
CRIMINAL HARASSMENT from Allegiance. You are lying. What is new? I hope we finally have the police looking at this.

Allegiance should be banned from Talk of the Villages.
Old 12-18-2017, 01:27 PM
n/a

Quote:
CRIMINAL HARASSMENT from ME. I am always lying. What is new? I hope we finally have the police looking at this.

I (Tal)should be banned from Talk of the Villages and I hope they put me in a cell with really horny guys!
I agree with you on this post wackadoodle...well the banning part...we won't miss your sick ways!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 12-18-2017, 01:34 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtbanker View Post
I agree with you on this post wackadoodle...well the banning part...we won't miss your sick ways!

When Tal was gone for a few hours, some were genuinely concerned. As a result of him being ungrateful when he returned, no one will mourn his permanent disappearance.
Old 12-18-2017, 02:26 PM
n/a

Angry

Quote:
When Tal was gone for a few hours, some were genuinely concerned. As a result of him being ungrateful when he returned, no one will mourn his permanent disappearance.
CRIMINAL HARASSMENT by Allegiance. Statutes & Constitution
:View Statutes
:

Online Sunshine
Old 12-18-2017, 02:27 PM
n/a

Angry

Quote:

CRIMINAL HARASSMENT by Dirtbanker.

Statutes & Constitution
:

Online Sunshine
Old 12-18-2017, 02:42 PM
n/a

I thought this was a thread about Brad Pitts politics?

Personal Best Regards:
Old 12-18-2017, 03:13 PM
n/a

Quote:
CRIMINAL HARASSMENT from Allegiance. You are lying. What is new? I hope we finally have the police looking at this.

Allegiance should be banned from Talk of the Villages.
You keep on saying "we."

Bring your evidence to the Sumter county sherrifs Office and I will admit I wrote all the posts in question.

They will either arrest me with a small bail or 99.9999% they will call Dr. BAKER to take a close look at you.

Truce buddy? If not let's get this sherrifs thing over with.
Old 12-18-2017, 03:24 PM
n/a

Quote:
You keep on saying "we."

Bring your evidence to the Sumter county sherrifs Office and I will admit I wrote all the posts in question.

They will either arrest me with a small bail or 99.9999% they will call Dr. BAKER to take a close look at you.

Truce buddy? If not let's get this sherrifs thing over with.
If each of you would put the other on your ignore list the rest of us would be eternally grateful. If that is not a suitable solution perhaps you both should agree to PM one another. Please what you both are doing is unfair to the other posters

Personal Best Regards:
Old 12-18-2017, 04:20 PM
n/a

Quote:
If each of you would put the other on your ignore list the rest of us would be eternally grateful. If that is not a suitable solution perhaps you both should agree to PM one another. Please what you both are doing is unfair to the other posters

Personal Best Regards:
I would love it if Allegiance and his gang put me on their IGNORE list. That would work for me.

Statutes & Constitution
:

Online Sunshine

Tags
politics, movies, brad, pitt

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.