I Want To..............

Old 12-17-2017, 06:03 AM
n/a

Default I Want To..............

I want to acknowledge my appreciation to those posters on Political Talk that contribute to rational and much needed discussion concerning the state of this nation current events matters of national security, etc.

Political Talk is a needed well worth forum and we can't allow a few to hijack this need with drivel.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 12-17-2017, 06:32 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I want to acknowledge my appreciation to those posters on Political Talk that contribute to rational and much needed discussion concerning the state of this nation current events matters of national security, etc.

Political Talk is a needed well worth forum and we can't allow a few to hijack this need with drivel.

Personal Best Regards:
You're welcome...

That's what happens when you invite the women...they're too emotional.
Old 12-17-2017, 07:35 AM
n/a

Angry

Quote:

Personal Best Regards:
I do agree with you about bog99 but he does not do anything that is CRIMINAL on here like some. I do believe in Freedom of Speech but CRIMINAL HARASSMENT and hidden threats of physical violence are something else. I cannot comprehend why some posters are still even on Talk of the Villages at all.
Old 12-17-2017, 07:54 AM
n/a

Wikipedia: Narcissistic personality disorder
Old 12-17-2017, 07:58 AM
n/a

Thumbs up

Quote:
You're welcome...

That's what happens when you invite the women...they're too emotional.
Thank God for some of the women on here who think with their brains and feel with their hearts.
Old 12-17-2017, 08:21 AM
n/a

Quote:
Thank God for some of the women on here who think with their brains and feel with their hearts.
Where? Show me one. I see a whole lot of "feeling" but I don't see much CRITICAL thinking.
Old 12-17-2017, 10:52 AM
n/a

Once again thank you serious political posters. Indeed we are at another American precipice and clearly open honest discussion is necessary. cognitive discussion from true patriots that desire to have America remain a Republic where people can pursue their dreams make their own choices work within a capitalist economy and possessing traditional values that made America great.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 12-17-2017, 02:00 PM
n/a

Quote:
Once again thank you serious political posters. Indeed we are at another American precipice and clearly open honest discussion is necessary. cognitive discussion from true patriots that desire to have America remain a Republic where people can pursue their dreams make their own choices work within a capitalist economy and possessing traditional values that made America great.

Personal Best Regards:
That train left the station a LONG time ago...we've been looking at traditional values in the rearview mirror for a while now.

America hasn't been great since we lost the #1 spot in the 1970s.

We're #25 now...hardly great.
Old 12-18-2017, 05:35 AM
n/a

Quote:
That train left the station a LONG time ago...we've been looking at traditional values in the rearview mirror for a while now.

America hasn't been great since we lost the #1 spot in the 1970s.

We're #25 now...hardly great.
You are right and it is scaring the bejesus out of me. traditional values are the glue that has kept this Republic together for over 200 years

Personal Best Regards:
Old 12-18-2017, 07:29 AM
n/a

Quote:
You are right and it is scaring the bejesus out of me. traditional values are the glue that has kept this Republic together for over 200 years

Personal Best Regards:
As the demographics goes...so goes the "values".

As we FILL with 3rd worlders...our "values" become 3rd world with them. Our values are replaced with the new majorities values.

It's CAUSATION.
Old 12-18-2017, 07:40 AM
n/a

Quote:

Personal Best Regards:
For those who have not done so the ignore feature goes a long way toward almost eliminating the "few" except for even fewer of their quoted posts.

It makes for much more expeditious reading while eliminating the sometimes tempting snap back (usually going nowhere) dialogue.

It is still a mystery to me why the few have a problem acknowledging an opposing view.....no requirement to agree....just accept that there are other views.
And especially mystifying why the few always have a need to resort to either foul or derogatory language.

Anyway the ignore feature really is effective.
Old 12-18-2017, 08:49 AM
n/a

Angry

Quote:
For those who have not done so the ignore feature goes a long way toward almost eliminating the "few" except for even fewer of their quoted posts.

It makes for much more expeditious reading while eliminating the sometimes tempting snap back (usually going nowhere) dialogue.

It is still a mystery to me why the few have a problem acknowledging an opposing view.....no requirement to agree....just accept that there are other views.
And especially mystifying why the few always have a need to resort to either foul or derogatory language.

I wish that the people who find my posts upsetting would put me on their IGNORE LIST has than just CRIMINALLY HARASSING me for THEIR fun of it.
Old 12-18-2017, 09:11 AM
n/a

Quote:

Can you hear yourself talk? The women here become emotional tyrants when someone says something they don't agree with.

Ignorance begins with ignore.

When you ignore...you become ignorant.

When you ignore the truth when it's right in front of you...you're a fool.

Take a trip down to MLK Blvd...visit the black school while you're in their neighborhood. Hobnob with your peers...strike up conversations like we do here with strangers. See for yourself how equal they are and what they think of white people.

Go ahead.

Or will you ignore that too? The changing demographics of America.

Quote:
I wish that the people who find my posts upsetting would put me on their IGNORE LIST has than just CRIMINALLY HARASSING me for THEIR fun of it.
And I wish you'd actually ignore those you say you do.
Old 12-18-2017, 10:16 AM
n/a

Unhappy

Quote:
Can you hear yourself talk? The women here become emotional tyrants when someone says something they don't agree with.

Ignorance begins with ignore.

When you ignore...you become ignorant.

When you ignore the truth when it's right in front of you...you're a fool.

Take a trip down to MLK Blvd...visit the black school while you're in their neighborhood. Hobnob with your peers...strike up conversations like we do here with strangers. See for yourself how equal they are and what they think of white people.

Go ahead.

Or will you ignore that too? The changing demographics of America.

And I wish you'd actually ignore those you say you do.
Recording. Don Baldwin. More racism but Freedom of Speech and all that.
Old 12-18-2017, 10:58 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Baldwin View Post
As the demographics goes...so goes the "values".

As we FILL with 3rd worlders...our "values" become 3rd world with them. Our values are replaced with the new majorities values.

It's CAUSATION.
Sad but 100% true.

Tags
forum, needed, political, talk

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.