I Want A Congress Health Plan

Old 07-26-2017, 10:11 AM
n/a

Default I Want A Congress Health Plan

Should we give a crap that Congress seems to not have a clue about what America faces trying to have good health care. Some Republicans have opinions that basic Health Care Insurance can be purchased for $10 to $12 a month. Congress has the BEST Health Insurance possible and is paid for with taxpayer money. Great deal huh ??
Old 07-26-2017, 11:20 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Should we give a crap that Congress seems to not have a clue about what America faces trying to have good health care. Some Republicans have opinions that basic Health Care Insurance can be purchased for $10 to $12 a month. Congress has the BEST Health Insurance possible and is paid for with taxpayer money. Great deal huh ??
It's good to be king...
Old 07-26-2017, 01:04 PM
n/a

I have the same health care plan as Congress. I like it but it's not as great as you might think. Although mine is not paid by the taxpayers.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old 07-26-2017, 01:43 PM
n/a

Quote:
I have the same health care plan as Congress. I like it but it's not as great as you might think. Although mine is not paid by the taxpayers.

Still mighty good to have the FEHB, isn't it? Good perk for having a government career.
Old 07-26-2017, 03:46 PM
n/a

Quote:

You want to trade

Unless your position was on the same level as Congress I wonder if you did a side by side comparison if you would find that your plan is the same as congress. Perhaps I am wrong

Personal Best Regards;
Old 07-26-2017, 04:23 PM
n/a

I am not even close to an expert on insurance and rising costs involved, thus I just need to ask a question of the conservatives on this forum, who I am SURE will simply make smart ass cracks and demean me for asking.....

BUT....

As someone who opposed the Affordable Care Act from the beginning, and who is well aware that despite what Trump has said how easy this was going to be on DAY ONE........it is extremely complicated

What have the conservatives in congress been doing for the last 7 years ? They knew the opposition within the party....they knew what would occur with the uninsured...and they knew it 7 years ago.

Did they not talk to each other about this as they made it the central theme ? Is everything that is happening a complete surprise ? Did they think there was some magic wand to wave ?
Old 07-26-2017, 06:57 PM
n/a

HEALTHCARECOSTSBYCOUNTRY.jpg

for profit health care.jpg
Old 07-26-2017, 07:03 PM
n/a

Quote:
I agree and recall all these charts, etc when ACA was going into law.

Did the Republicans not learn anything in the last 7 years ?

Or was it just a lot of hot air. It is not easy, but we were told with OBama care the costs would decrease....I am just confused, whatever happens, about how thevRepublicans got so tangled in their shorts. Nothing new has happened in the last 7 years, except costs keep rising.

Tags
care, insurance, month

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.