I will not work together with Donald John Trump.

Old 03-09-2017, 07:11 AM
n/a

Thumbs up I will not work together with Donald John Trump.

Quote:
Please read entire post and scroll to the end of the list of signers!
This is where I stand. Our 45th President, his power hungry cronies taking positions of authority in his Cabinet and administration, and the majority of Republicans in Congress are a real and active threat to me, my way of life, and all the people I love. Some people are saying that we should give Trump a chance, that we should "work together" with him because he won the election and he is "everyone's president." This is my response:
•I will not forget how badly he and so many others treated former President Barack Obama for 8 years...
•I will not "work together" to privatize Medicare, cut Social Security and Medicaid.
•I will not "work together" to build a wall.
•I will not "work together" to persecute Muslims.
•I will not "work together" to shut out refugees from other countries.
•I will not "work together" to lower taxes on the 1% and increase taxes on the middle class and poor.
•I will not "work together" to help Trump use the Presidency to line his pockets and those of his family and cronies.
•I will not "work together" to weaken and demolish environmental protection.
•I will not "work together" to sell American lands, especially National Parks, to companies which then despoil those lands.
•I will not "work together" to enable the killing of whole species of animals just because they are predators, or inconvenient for a few, or because some people want to get their thrills killing them.
•I will not "work together" to remove civil rights from anyone.
•I will not "work together" to alienate countries that have been our allies for as long as I have been alive.
•I will not "work together" to slash funding for education.
•I will not "work together" to take basic assistance from people who are at the bottom of the socioeconomic ladder.
•I will not "work together" to get rid of common sense regulations on guns.
•I will not "work together" to eliminate the minimum wage.
•I will not "work together" to support so-called "Right To Work" laws, or undermine, weaken or destroy Unions in any way.
•I will not "work together" to suppress scientific research, be it on climate change, fracking, or any other issue where a majority of scientists agree that Trump and his supporters are wrong on the facts.
•I will not "work together" to criminalize abortion or restrict health care for women.
•I will not "work together" to increase the number of nations that have nuclear weapons.
•I will not "work together" to put even more "big money" into politics.
•I will not "work together" to violate the Geneva Convention.
•I will not "work together" to give the Ku Klux Klan, the Nazi Party and white supremacists a seat at the table, or to normalize their hatred.
•I will not "work together" to deny health care to people who need it.
•I will not "work together" to deny medical coverage to people on the basis of a "pre-existing condition."
•I will not "work together" to increase voter suppression.
•I will not "work together" to normalize tyranny.
I will not “work together” to eliminate or reduce ethical oversite at any level of government.
•I will not "work together" with anyone who is, or admires, tyrants and dictators.
•I will not support anyone that thinks its OK to put a pipeline to transport oil on Sacred Ground for Native Americans. And, it would run under the Missouri River, which provides drinking water for millions of people. An accident waiting to happen.
This is my line, and I am drawing it.
•I WILL stand for honesty, love, respect for all living beings, and for the beating heart that is the center of Life itself.
•I WILL use my voice and my hands, to reach out to the uninformed, and to anyone who will LISTEN:
That "winning", "being great again", "rich" or even "beautiful" is nothing...
Something from Facebook.
Old 03-09-2017, 11:07 AM
n/a

Typical Anti-American traitor that does not deserve to live in our great country. Thank goodness there are not enough of people like you to totally screw up our country.
Old 03-09-2017, 12:10 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDLNB View Post
Typical Anti-American traitor that does not deserve to live in our great country. Thank goodness there are not enough of people like you to totally screw up our country.
See if Russia will give him his wackadoodle check.

It's funny when tal states in the regular forum, he lives with his parents in the villages in order to take care of his parents.

How can anyone, including other retard liberals, take him seriously.
Old 03-09-2017, 03:21 PM
n/a

From somebody who has not worked in 17 years...and that has nothing to do with Trump!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 03-09-2017, 03:56 PM
n/a

George Soros and friends have got to be having a real belly laugh as to how easy it is to lead progressives in any direction they choose.

Old George donated $264 million toward the Day Without Women. I wonder how the women laboring under Sharia Law view that movement? I wonder how the 30 million slaves mostly women used in sex trade around the world feel about a day without women. If feminist really care about the plight of women why were they not marching on behalf of these unrepresented women?

By the way conservative women just showed up for work because they are first and foremost responsible people who recognize that their patients needed them, their students needed them their customers needed them

Personal Best Regards:
Old 03-09-2017, 04:14 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
George Soros and friends have got to be having a real belly laugh as to how easy it is to lead progressives in any direction they choose.

Old George donated $264 million toward the Day Without Women. I wonder how the women laboring under Sharia Law view that movement? I wonder how the 30 million slaves mostly women used in sex trade around the world feel about a day without women. If feminist really care about the plight of women why were they not marching on behalf of these unrepresented women?

By the way conservative women just showed up for work because they are first and foremost responsible people who recognize that their patients needed them, their students needed them their customers needed them

Personal Best Regards:
This is simply not a thread I would normally post in, but your comments strike me.

Your TOTAL AND COMPLETE avoidance of the OP is interesting. Your ALTERING THE SUBJECT to provide you with a vehicle to attack is the norm however. We have all come to expect that kind of behavior from you.

You avoided the topic, as you yourself have lectured others about, but let me be direct to you Rubicon...

1. Are you ok with the President of the United States being renowned world wide, with validation easily available as a man who lies with great ease, and CANNOT BE TRUSTED TO TELL THE TRUTH, INCLUDING TO HIS OWN PEOPLE.?

2. Are you comfortable with your President accusing the previous President of a felony, i.e. Tapping his phones ?

I won't ask you to respond to all his lies AS PRESIDENT, but would hope that with all your preaching and since you ignored the actual subject matter, you might be man enough to reply.
Old 03-09-2017, 04:50 PM
n/a

Quote:
From somebody who has not worked in 17 years...and that has nothing to do with Trump!

I worked for a couple of retired CIA analyst and/or realtors as a housesitter, dog sitter, garden tender, and the like from about 1997-2011 up to when the man of this couple passed away and the wife no longer needed me for their long trips abroad. And I have been working on the 224 613 Project since January of 1991 but only using those two numbers after I was subject #613 in a 17 week study on stress on the unemployed conducted by the University of California, San Francisco Health Sciences Campus. This was in late 1992-1993. The State of Nevada counted my work on this Project as payoff of my Stipend Grant for my MA in Librarianship and Information Management I got from the University of Denver in the Spring of 1984. The Stipend Grant was from the Western Interstate Commission on Higher Education. (WICHE) They made that decision in a Committee Hearing in September of 2000. I earned 24 nominations to Marquis Who's Who publications from 1992-2002 for I assume my work on this 224 613 Project. Again, I work on this Project every day. So, I am still working on something of value to some people. I did some work on this Project today. So what if no one pays me for it. The State of Nevada WICHE did.

I volunteered at two Palm Harbor, Florida libraries from 2000- 2003 for 10-14 hours a week.

I still do not trust Donald John Trump. The man is a con artist. I will see what he does but I have little confidence in what he says. The man is a pathological liar and looks mentally ill to boot.

George Bush got my vote. That is the younger George Bush. That was twice too. And I might have voted for John McCain if he had not picked Sarah Palin as a running mate. I am no fan of William Jefferson Clinton and never liked Joe Biden. Obama was a very
good President and is a very decent man.

Oh and the couple I worked for had pictures of Bush the Senior all over their house. They were very Republican.

And I saw Hillary Clinton as the lesser evil of two bad choices for President. And it looks like Donald John Trump only won because of the Anthony Weiner e-mail investigation and the FBI Director's untimely announcement concerning it.
Old 03-09-2017, 05:56 PM
n/a

A President who cannot be trusted to tell the truth.

A President who leads an attack on our media

A President who wages war against his own country's intelligence community.

A President who, until he was forced to, refused to even entertain the idea that Russia attempted to influence, illegally, our election.

A President who accuses his predecessor of a felony

A President who accuses 1/2 million illegals of voting.

ALL done while President for about 6 weeks

Is this making America great ? Or does it sound like a novel speaking of a takeover.

Posters on here actually making excuses....the intelligence comminity is full of Obama type guys...not true and proven. Good patriotic Americans

Posters in here saying,..WITH ZERO EVIDENCE....that the wire trap was real, but oh..they were tapping Flynn. May be true, BUT NOT ONE WORD ABOUT A PRESIDENT ACCUSING ANOTHER OF A FELONY PUBLICALLY.

Do you people love Donald Trump more than our country ?
Old 03-09-2017, 06:07 PM
n/a

It really sounds more and more like a bad novel.

How could the President be caught cold when appointing a National Security Advisor ?

"President Donald Trump was not aware that his former national security adviser, Michael Flynn, had worked to further the interests of the government of Turkey before appointing him, White House press secretary Sean Spicer said Thursday.

Spicer's comments came two days after Flynn and his firm, Flynn Intel Group Inc., filed paperwork with the Justice Department formally identifying him as a foreign agent and acknowledging that his work for a company owned by a Turkish businessman could have aided Turkey's government.

Asked whether Trump knew about Flynn's work before he appointed him as national security adviser, Spicer said, "I don't believe that that was known."

White House: Trump unaware of Flynn's foreign agent work - ABC News
Old 03-09-2017, 06:11 PM
n/a

I love Trump more than I love Obamma and Obamma #2 (Crooked Hillary). You want to talk about lies...how about blatant corruption too? Rockface wasted his vote on nut job Jill Stien, she was not even in the race...but here he is telling us how bad we are for not voting for Crooked Hillary, how bad we are for not wasting our vote on Jill Stien, and how bad we are because we are not rioting with the sore losers.

Old 03-09-2017, 06:28 PM
n/a

Quote:
A President who cannot be trusted to tell the truth.

A President who leads an attack on our media

A President who wages war against his own country's intelligence community.

A President who, until he was forced to, refused to even entertain the idea that Russia attempted to influence, illegally, our election.

A President who accuses his predecessor of a felony

A President who accuses 1/2 million illegals of voting.

ALL done while President for about 6 weeks

Is this making America great ? Or does it sound like a novel speaking of a takeover.

Posters on here actually making excuses....the intelligence comminity is full of Obama type guys...not true and proven. Good patriotic Americans

Posters in here saying,..WITH ZERO EVIDENCE....that the wire trap was real, but oh..they were tapping Flynn. May be true, BUT NOT ONE WORD ABOUT A PRESIDENT ACCUSING ANOTHER OF A FELONY PUBLICALLY.

Quote:
Originally Posted by guest
Do you people love Donald Trump more than our country ?
I said it then and I'll say it again..."most of those who voted for Trump simply hated Hillary, more than they love their country."

And their continued support of such a scumbag...proves it every day.

What is really sad is that a lot of them (nationwide, not necessarily here) know deep down they made a horrible choice, but aren't big enough to admit their mistake...so they keep doubling down on their support of this lunatic.

Has it really only been a little less than two months...since this insane narcissist has been in office?
Old 03-09-2017, 06:28 PM
n/a

Quote:
I love Trump more than I love Obamma and Obamma #2 (Crooked Hillary). You want to talk about lies...how about blatant corruption too? Rockface wasted his vote on nut job Jill Stien, she was not even in the race...but here he is telling us how bad we are for not voting for Crooked Hillary, how bad we are for not wasting our vote on Jill Stien, and how bad we are because we are not rioting with the sore losers.

You are completely lost....I mean in outer space.
Old 03-09-2017, 06:36 PM
n/a

Quote:

I said it then and I'll say it again..."most of those who voted for Trump simply hated Hillary, more than they love their country."

And their continued support of such a scumbag...proves it every day.

What is really sad is that a lot of them (nationwide, not necessarily here) know deep down they made a horrible choice, but aren't big enough to admit their mistake...so they keep doubling down on their support of this lunatic.

Has it really only been a little less than two months...since this insane narcissist has been in office?
I am thinking you are correct.

I surely would not and did not vote for either (nor Jill Stein, as suggested by our space cadet).

What escapes me is these posters will not even say that. They leave it out here, in public, that they actually love Trump more than their country. That is not an exaggeration at all. Trump disparages his country and the jump on board.....it is stunning that here in The Villages, we could possibly love this man more than the USA.

He attacks the intelligence community..THEY attack the intelligence community.

He makes terrible personal accusations....THEY support that.

The only response younget is some trashing of Obama and/or Clinton...perhaps in cases legitimate, but NEVER EVER with a condition.

We KNOW Russia tried to influence, illegally, our election, and these posters support Trump's call to ignore it.
Old 03-09-2017, 06:44 PM
n/a

Follow the money, follow the money all the way to about 28000 hits on a Trump owned computer linked to a Russian Banks computer! Yep follow the money! Seems the FBI thinks this is very interesting! Can't wait for the 20th when the hearings start, they will be public and he maybe will look pretty much the liar!

HOPE KELLEYANN SPENDS THE MONEY ON GETTING HER HAIR DONE SHE SURE NEEDS IT!
Old 03-09-2017, 06:56 PM
n/a

The lesson from the 2016 election should be that the President has too much power. Scale the job back to its Constitutionally stated level, muzzle congress, and give the states their rights back.

Tags
people, president, work, donald, john

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.