I will not work together with Donald John Trump.

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors




















» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
 
Thread Tools
  #46  
Old 03-10-2017, 09:35 PM
Original Topic
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest


The economy has been "turned around" because Of Obama's excellent stewardship, after the last guy you thought was so great...tried to destroy it.

You are truly desperate and delusional.


Deepest Sincere Wishes:
The economy never turned around...it tanked during Bush and BORROWING a $ trillion a year is what has been keeping it artificially alive.

It WON'T come back. Whites are 49% now...the country is sliding into a 3rd world Mexico II as the minorities take over as the new majority. The growth...spurred by whites is over. We will become just another failed diversified country.

YOU are delusional.

You DON'T need to borrow a $ trillion a year IF your economy is doing good. It's gone from $10 to $20 trillion...that's $ trillion a year. We've been borrowing 1/4 of the TOTAL budget. Do you borrow 1/4 of your monthly expenses? Would you consider yourself financially healthy if you were borrowing 1/4 of your expenses? AND had debt equal to 5 years income that you couldn't pay off and NEEDED to roll over that debt as it came due? Would you say economically...you were doing well?

You get the facts right...but not the reasons why. That eludes you...purposefully or out of inability to see it.

Everyone robbing the treasury is what will destroy the economy. The wealthy through their corporations...the ever increasing minority poor. Half the population gets something from the government...when is it too much? When 60% are getting something? 75%? 90%? Everyone?

You're smart enough...just unwilling to consider that which you think impossible.

They're REALLY not us. "Humans"...whites and Asians...ALL interbred with Neanderthals. Negros from C Africa did not.

"The archaic human admixture with modern humans is thought to have been taken place through interbreeding of modern humans with Neanderthals, Denisovans, and/or possibly other archaic humans over the course of human history. Neanderthal-derived DNA accounts for an estimated 1–4% of the Eurasian genome, but it is significantly absent or uncommon in the genome of most Sub-Saharan African people. In Oceanian and Southeast Asian populations, there is a relative increase of Denisovan-derived DNA. An estimated 4–6% of the Melanesian genome is derived from Denisovans. Recent noncomparative DNA analyses—as no specimens have been discovered—suggest that African populations have a genetic contribution from a now-extinct archaic African hominin population."

They are NOT us. They are literally the "missing link" between the other apes and humans...speaking apes...part ape, part human.

Where are they EVER better than other humans? Never. Blacks are always the bottom rung economically and socially...everywhere.
  #47  
Old 03-10-2017, 10:02 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
These "accomplishments" are part of the Obama legacy....Trump had nothing to do with any of it!
I'm pretty sure it's still Bush's fault.
  #48  
Old 03-11-2017, 03:16 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Location: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest


The economy has been "turned around" because Of Obama's excellent stewardship, after the last guy you thought was so great...tried to destroy it.

You are truly desperate and delusional.


Deepest Sincere Wishes:

I guess you don't want to remember the fact that we had a great economy under Bush UNTIL the last two years. Two years of Democrat controlled congress. But, that's OK because Obie is the protected one. Must make you feel all warm and fuzzy to defend the first half-white experiment in the White House, a total nobody with no work experience and no leadership experience or training. You are the perfect little liberal. Naive and dependent on your nanny government. Bye-bye...
  #49  
Old 03-11-2017, 04:59 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Location: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I guess you don't want to remember the fact that we had a great economy under Bush UNTIL the last two years. Two years of Democrat controlled congress. But, that's OK because Obie is the protected one. Must make you feel all warm and fuzzy to defend the first half-white experiment in the White House, a total nobody with no work experience and no leadership experience or training. You are the perfect little liberal. Naive and dependent on your nanny government. Bye-bye...


Your ignorance and blind loyalty...knows no bounds.

You too would have made the perfect little German soldier for Hitler.



Deepest Sincere Wishes:
  #50  
Old 03-11-2017, 05:34 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
The economy never turned around...it tanked during Bush and BORROWING a $ trillion a year is what has been keeping it artificially alive.

It WON'T come back. Whites are 49% now...the country is sliding into a 3rd world Mexico II as the minorities take over as the new majority. The growth...spurred by whites is over. We will become just another failed diversified country.

YOU are delusional.

You DON'T need to borrow a $ trillion a year IF your economy is doing good. It's gone from $10 to $20 trillion...that's $ trillion a year. We've been borrowing 1/4 of the TOTAL budget. Do you borrow 1/4 of your monthly expenses? Would you consider yourself financially healthy if you were borrowing 1/4 of your expenses? AND had debt equal to 5 years income that you couldn't pay off and NEEDED to roll over that debt as it came due? Would you say economically...you were doing well?

You get the facts right...but not the reasons why. That eludes you...purposefully or out of inability to see it.

Everyone robbing the treasury is what will destroy the economy. The wealthy through their corporations...the ever increasing minority poor. Half the population gets something from the government...when is it too much? When 60% are getting something? 75%? 90%? Everyone?

You're smart enough...just unwilling to consider that which you think impossible.

They're REALLY not us. "Humans"...whites and Asians...ALL interbred with Neanderthals. Negros from C Africa did not.

"The archaic human admixture with modern humans is thought to have been taken place through interbreeding of modern humans with Neanderthals, Denisovans, and/or possibly other archaic humans over the course of human history. Neanderthal-derived DNA accounts for an estimated 1–4% of the Eurasian genome, but it is significantly absent or uncommon in the genome of most Sub-Saharan African people. In Oceanian and Southeast Asian populations, there is a relative increase of Denisovan-derived DNA. An estimated 4–6% of the Melanesian genome is derived from Denisovans. Recent noncomparative DNA analyses—as no specimens have been discovered—suggest that African populations have a genetic contribution from a now-extinct archaic African hominin population."

They are NOT us. They are literally the "missing link" between the other apes and humans...speaking apes...part ape, part human.

Where are they EVER better than other humans? Never. Blacks are always the bottom rung economically and socially...everywhere.
Don Baldwin is the guest at the April meeting of the AfricanAmerican Club. The theme of the meeting is "Meet The Village Idiot".
  #51  
Old 03-11-2017, 09:29 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Don Baldwin is the guest at the April meeting of the AfricanAmerican Club. The theme of the meeting is "Meet The Village Idiot".
I'm going to the AA club...so I'll be meeting the village idiots...idiots with an s...plural.

Where are they here? Why don't they defend themselves? I'm not worth talking to? No...they CAN'T talk to me because I'll shred them to pieces.

WHY are they always socially the lowest? No matter where, what country, what continent?

WHY are the always financially the lowest? No matter where, what country, what continent?

Why are they always the most violent? The least educated? Why are 80% of their kids born to single mothers? Many to teens still in school.

WHY does EVERY place they become the majority ALWAYS end up being a hellhole? Why is MLK Blvd ALWAYS the most dangerous street in any city?

You want me to treat you as equals...show me you ARE.

EVERYTHING I say is the truth...why do YOU deny it? WHAT EXACTLY do I have wrong? You FOUND a place that is 99% black and just like the villages? You found a TOP all black school? You found a top ranking black country?

You have NOTHING to back your views yet you doggedly stick to them.
  #52  
Old 03-12-2017, 06:12 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I'm going to the AA club...so I'll be meeting the village idiots...idiots with an s...plural.

Where are they here? Why don't they defend themselves? I'm not worth talking to? No...they CAN'T talk to me because I'll shred them to pieces.

WHY are they always socially the lowest? No matter where, what country, what continent?

WHY are the always financially the lowest? No matter where, what country, what continent?

Why are they always the most violent? The least educated? Why are 80% of their kids born to single mothers? Many to teens still in school.

WHY does EVERY place they become the majority ALWAYS end up being a hellhole? Why is MLK Blvd ALWAYS the most dangerous street in any city?

You want me to treat you as equals...show me you ARE.

EVERYTHING I say is the truth...why do YOU deny it? WHAT EXACTLY do I have wrong? You FOUND a place that is 99% black and just like the villages? You found a TOP all black school? You found a top ranking black country?

You have NOTHING to back your views yet you doggedly stick to them.
"hey CAN'T talk to me because I'll shred them to pieces."

LOL littleman, just like so called president trump, all smoke no fire, LOL LOL
  #53  
Old 03-12-2017, 02:35 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Location: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

To the OP that said he/she would not work together with Trump. Guess what? We don't need you. Do us a favor and do not take advantage of this great country. I would suggest that you take a hike, but it has been said so many times before, it's getting boring and abused. Those of us that are satisfied or happy that Trump is president and getting things done for America for the first time in at least 8 years, will gladly ignore you and not include you in the American Way. Too bad that you did not join Hollywood and move away, but we knew that you leftards are ALL noise and no action. If you were anything but that, there would not be anyone needy in our country. So, continue to beat that pot or pan with that soup spoon, being the needy lefties you are and we will continue to carry your lazy @ss in this country, regardless of your dependence.
 

Tags
people, president, work, donald, john

Thread Tools

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:10 AM.