An Idea For Posting That Might Help:

Old 02-20-2015, 01:44 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Please post the name of the "six" as you refer to them, or just shut up.

This is a TOPIX term thus we have an idea about you but be an adult, POST THE NAMES OF THE SIX that you speak of...for those who do not want to go in the pig sty of TOPIX.

Post the names or shut up. If you do not have the nerve I will go there and cut and paste the names on here for you but go there and post and leave adults alone.

To accuse TOTV of something as you are is typical of that forum.

One mans crap is anothers truth...how do you KNOW they have the crap and you dont ????
To add to this post, please post your name also or I will do that also
Old 02-20-2015, 02:02 PM
n/a

For the third time TOTV made it clear that the political forum would be instituted on a trial basis. if you are more inclined to emotional rants go elsewhere . with the 2016 presidential election on the horizons I am looking for points counter points relating to and detailing candidates bona fides and their agendas. As to the owner I believe the owner is trying to work out a sensitive issue here to satisfy users. If some are offended by political opinions stay with the other threads, God knows there are plenty but please don't damage political forum users opportunities because you can't take political opinion or because you would rather rant.

Moderators again please, you p. Don't let them spoil it for everonerobably know who the offenders are by now cut them off
Old 02-20-2015, 02:37 PM
n/a

Quote:
Here we go again. Posters complaining about the rules established for reentry of the political forum as being childish yet said posters are not acting like grown ups.

For the second time I write...did you not understand that the political forum was reinstated on a trial basis.

So far I have to agree with TOTV as a select number of posters can't resist the need to instigate. If you want to continue that type of behavior go to another blog. You serve no useful purpose here. No one gains any insight or additional knowledge from your irrational rants

Moderators can't you shut down these recalcitrants? Boot them off, please
Well Said. If a responder cant be civil then find another forum and let the rest of us carry on and respect with other peoples views etc.
Old 02-20-2015, 02:40 PM
n/a

Anyone who wants to know who the 'six' are has only to read some of the old post from 2012 and it will become readily apparent (at least their screen names).
Old 02-20-2015, 03:03 PM
n/a

Quote:
How about if we just ditch the "Guest" thing and use our regular TOTV userids??
We can't do that, the whole idea of this new format is to avoid using our regular user IDs. The next best thing is to use a number system so as to follow someone's conversation.
Old 02-20-2015, 03:06 PM
n/a

Quote:
We can't do that, the whole idea of this new format is to avoid using our regular user IDs. The next best thing is to use a number system so as to follow someone's conversation.
Oops! I forgot to sign off as OP
Old 02-20-2015, 03:12 PM
n/a

Quote:
Quote:
We could just put our real names at the end of our post. That would solve the identity problem and might help keep the discussion civil.

Cliff
I don't think we can do that either because that would defeat the whole purpose of this new format. Anyway, who would assign the names? We would end up with multiple Johns, Bobs, Lindas etc..which would lead to confusion.

OP
Old 02-20-2015, 03:21 PM
n/a

Quote:
OP leave it be. Obey the rules or we will lose the political forum again.
I don't know of any rule against using numbers. A number is not a name and one would likely have a different number on each thread depending on when you entered the thread.
Old 02-20-2015, 03:23 PM
n/a

Quote:
I don't know of any rule against using numbers. A number is not a name and one would likely have a different number on each thread depending on when you entered the thread.
Oops! I forgot to sign off again with OP and there's no edit button.

What happened to the edit button?

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.