If a Bully Talks in the Woods...

Old 09-14-2017, 10:03 AM
n/a

Wink If a Bully Talks in the Woods...

...does anyone hear him? Not if they are on the Ignore List and no one off of it quotes the person.

Please try not to Quote these people. Just Ignore them like me.

Quote:
1) The political forum is NOT moderated. If you do not like the discussions in the political forum you should unsubscribe and remove yourself from them. 2) Your disagreements and tone from the political forum should NOT carry over into the main moderated forums. Infractions and user account suspensions will be issued if this is necessary to maintain the integrity of the TOTV website non political forums. 3) If you do not like the discussions or interactions with any specific user(s) we suggest you add them to your 'Ignore List' which is a feature of the website (click on usercp to add a user) so you do not have to interact with anyone that YOU do not choose to interact with. Even though YOU as the user must make the decision to be subscribed to the political forum and if you are going to add a user to your ignore list we strongly encourage those who do remain for all that is American, have mature civil discussions about viewpoints without lowering their own personal beliefs, standards and morals. If you can't you should consider removing yourself from the political forum.
Old 09-14-2017, 05:45 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
...does anyone hear him? Not of they are on the Ignore List and no one off of it quotes the person.

You ignore someone?....
Old 12-19-2017, 09:39 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
...does anyone hear him? Not if they are on the Ignore List and no one off of it quotes the person.

Good idea buddy?

Tags
list, people, person

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.