If He Runs; The Next President of the United States.

Old 06-20-2011, 07:37 AM
n/a

Default Just what the voters

are pining for, another right wing, born again Republican governor from Texas.
Old 06-20-2011, 09:13 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by actor View Post
are pining for, another right wing, born again Republican governor from Texas.
Exactly right!; the fog is finally lifting. Good for you, Actor!
Old 06-20-2011, 05:46 PM
n/a

Default If He runs

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichieLion View Post
This is the man who is going to enthrall the American public like no one has since Ronald Reagan. This outstanding governor of the State Of Texas is a great orator of our American values and will be the President of the U.S. in 2012 if he chooses to accept the nomination.

I've linked a website which has a video of the stirring 20 minute speech this man, Gov. Rick Perry of Texas, gave at the Repubican Leadership Conference today, June 18th, in Louisiana.

I'm pretty sure all of our TOTV resident "rooted" liberals will gag and/or attack him or me or both, but I didn't post this thread for them. I've posted it and the link for those who need real "hope" for a real "change".

(I'm kind of liking the sound of "Rick Perry / Michele Bachmann 2012")

http://realclearpolitics.com/video/2...with_them.html
He is a Bush Clone. What we don't need is another W in The white house . His Dad was good. He was incompetent.
Old 06-20-2011, 09:19 PM
n/a

As I stated before, the mention of Bush, Texas, Governor, and President is kind of like bringing up shingles contagion being a good thing.

Hopefully, the American voters are smart enough to equate another right wing Texax goobernator as President is a dumb idea.

If Perry dont like how it is done, he can secede from the Union.
Old 06-20-2011, 10:10 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbugs View Post
As I stated before, the mention of Bush, Texas, Governor, and President is kind of like bringing up shingles contagion being a good thing.

Hopefully, the American voters are smart enough to equate another right wing Texax goobernator as President is a dumb idea.

If Perry dont like how it is done, he can secede from the Union.
Bugs; on this issue you and JFlynn are a bit clueless, but that's just the kool-aid wearing off, I guess. When the American electorate hear Gov. Perry speak to them, they will know he's the real deal and not a lying piece of........like our current President. Just relax guys and we'll save the country for your grandchildren.
Old 06-21-2011, 07:26 AM
n/a

Quote:
Bugs; on this issue you and JFlynn are a bit clueless, but that's just the kool-aid wearing off, I guess. When the American electorate hear Gov. Perry speak to them, they will know he's the real deal and not a lying piece of........like our current President. Just relax guys and we'll save the country for your grandchildren.
Every once in a while your anger and hatred come to the fore. It does not become you.
Old 06-21-2011, 09:48 AM
n/a

Default Mine And Yours

Quote:
...he's the real deal and not a lying piece of........like our current President....
Too bad you're letting your emotions get out in front of an examination of the issues, Richie. If I recall correctly, President Obama won election fair and square, in the democratic process we all value. He's my President for sure. And he's yours too, whether you like it or not. It seems to me that little is gained by vitriolic, vulgar and profane personal attacks.

You'll have a chance to choose someone else for President in 2012. Between now and then I plan on listening to the issues and arguments that prospective candidates set forth justifying their candidacy for the office. I'll be turned off by those who do little else than negative campaigning against their opponents, minimizing any specificity on how they would do things better. I hope you consider a similar position.

As I said before, I'll listen to Governor Perry, to his positions on issues and his plans for the country. If he falls into the same trap as you have in doing little more than criticizing the man who is the fairly elected leader of our country, he'll likely lose any support I might have had very quickly.
Old 06-21-2011, 10:34 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaleMN View Post
Every once in a while your anger and hatred come to the fore. It does not become you.
Anger??; no anger or hatred in my post. You're getting delirious Dale.
Old 06-21-2011, 10:37 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Villages Kahuna View Post
Too bad you're letting your emotions get out in front of an examination of the issues, Richie. If I recall correctly, President Obama won election fair and square, in the democratic process we all value. He's my President for sure. And he's yours too, whether you like it or not. It seems to me that little is gained by vitriolic, vulgar and profane personal attacks.

You'll have a chance to choose someone else for President in 2012. Between now and then I plan on listening to the issues and arguments that prospective candidates set forth justifying their candidacy for the office. I'll be turned off by those who do little else than negative campaigning against their opponents, minimizing any specificity on how they would do things better. I hope you consider a similar position.

As I said before, I'll listen to Governor Perry, to his positions on issues and his plans for the country. If he falls into the same trap as you have in doing little more than criticizing the man who is the fairly elected leader of our country, he'll likely lose any support I might have had very quickly.
Oh please, get off the high horse. I give as much respect, and probably more, to this president as Democrats gave the former president of the U.S. I disagree with this president on most things, and I'll give nobody blind allegiance as you suggest I should do.

If you want a litany of the almost too numerable lies told by this President to the American people, let me know. I definitely can relate them
Old 06-22-2011, 04:19 AM
n/a

Default Village Kahuna you ARE the voice of reason

So good to read your political comments....Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Villages Kahuna View Post

Old 06-22-2011, 07:55 AM
n/a

Default I happen to think

that I'm through with the TOTV political forum for good this time. When I have to read a comment from a classless fool calling the President a lying pos, I know this forum is a complete waste of time.
Old 06-22-2011, 09:08 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by actor View Post
that I'm through with the TOTV political forum for good this time. When I have to read a comment from a classless fool calling the President a lying pos, I know this forum is a complete waste of time.
You can't take it when it's someone you admire. You are quick to defame the people you don't like though, aren't you? (do I have name them?)

You've said as much or worse about people in the government arena than I have. You have a good case of selective outrage.

But, then again; don't go away mad, just go.
Old 06-22-2011, 09:19 AM
n/a

It really doesnt matter who runs on the repub. ticket we cant afford this president anymore he has to go. And doesnt matter who it is I would say it about any one. Save the good old USA. Of course if a repub. does the same as this guy we are lost have to move to -----------------
Old 06-22-2011, 11:28 AM
n/a

Quote:
You can't take it when it's someone you admire. You are quick to defame the people you don't like though, aren't you? (do I have name them?)

You've said as much or worse about people in the government arena than I have. You have a good case of selective outrage.

But, then again; don't go away mad, just go.
That is so despicable and disrespectful I believe you are the pos Richie. I am delirious and also totally done with this political board. Carry on with your hatred. Fortunately, most Americans do not believe what you do.
Old 06-22-2011, 02:07 PM
n/a

I have been a registered Republican following the election of JFK. Like most I learned that as a citizen I should always respect the office of President. However, what do you do when the man in office[I] is not deserving of respect. I had no respect for Nixon and hence he was not my president. Likewise i have no respect for Obama and hence he is not my president. And like Nixon, Obama lacks credibility only in Obama's case it stretches across economic and foreign policies failed policies

The thread however is about Rick Perry. From what I can gather Rick Perry's platform fits with mine. And for that matter, so does Michele Bachmann

So I like Richielion's Rick Perry or Michele Bachmann or a combination within

The problem with Perry's campaign is that he may wait too long and not be able to raise enough capital?

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.