If He Runs; The Next President of the United States.

Old 06-22-2011, 02:18 PM
n/a

Dale,

Come back, please. The proud, the few, and the lonely bleeding heart liberals need you. That leaves just me and Actor to take on the hordes of conservatives trying to overrun the TOTV forum.
Old 06-22-2011, 02:30 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbugs View Post
Dale,

Come back, please. The proud, the few, and the lonely bleeding heart liberals need you. That leaves just me and Actor to take on the hordes of conservatives trying to overrun the TOTV forum.
Tbug I agree with you DaleMN offered some balanced rebuttal and I hate to see him drop out. However, he may have made that claim because he enjoying all that clean air in MN....
Old 06-22-2011, 03:32 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaleMN View Post

That is so despicable and disrespectful I believe you are the pos Richie. I am delirious and also totally done with this political board. Carry on with your hatred. Fortunately, most Americans do not believe what you do.
ha ha ha ha
Old 06-22-2011, 03:37 PM
n/a

Quote:
Dale,

Bugs; it seems that Actor and Dale are so enraged that I have the "audacity" (Obama word used on purpose) to criticize their loved one (The One) that both of them have promised to leave and not let the door hit them on the way out.

2 guys who cursed out the former president, who I admire, and they can't take it when the situation is reversed.

It's just too, too delicious and wonderfully ironic.
Old 06-22-2011, 08:25 PM
n/a

Maybe both Actor and Dale should learn the laid back style of The Villages - tempered with a little bit of Johnnie Walker Black Label. Helps me quite a bit when things get too serious.
Old 06-22-2011, 09:05 PM
n/a

Quote:
Maybe both Actor and Dale should learn the laid back style of The Villages - tempered with a little bit of Johnnie Walker Black Label. Helps me quite a bit when things get too serious.
Excellent point. It's more of a Jim Beam or Benchmark thing with me, but the winding down effect is pretty close, I'm sure.
Old 06-23-2011, 12:06 AM
n/a

Quote:
I'll join you with a JWBlack. After all, if it was good enough for Churchill, it's good enough for me.
Old 06-23-2011, 10:08 AM
n/a

Default Why Don't We Bring This Ridiculous Thread To An End?

I'm laying 50 to 1 that Rick Perry will not be the next President of the United States (as proposed by Richie in the title and his continuing rants).

Any takers? If not, why not just shut up and get on to more important discussions?
Old 06-23-2011, 11:18 AM
n/a

Pompous

1. Characterized by excessive self-esteem or exaggerated dignity; pretentious: pompous officials who enjoy giving orders.
2. Full of high-sounding phrases; bombastic: a pompous proclamation.
3. Chracterized by pomp or stately display; ceremonious:
Old 06-23-2011, 01:27 PM
n/a

Default I'll Take That Bet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Villages Kahuna View Post
I'm laying 50 to 1 that Rick Perry will not be the next President of the United States (as proposed by Richie in the title and his continuing rants).

Any takers? If not, why not just shut up and get on to more important discussions?
At 50 to 1, I'll put up $100. Still game VK?
Old 06-23-2011, 02:56 PM
n/a

Well guys from where I sit based on Obama's continuing dismissal performance the America voter would accept Brisol Palin as presidency rather than continue down this road to perdition
Old 06-23-2011, 03:46 PM
n/a

... and Levi Johnson as the VP.
Old 06-23-2011, 03:51 PM
n/a

Quote:

Do yourself a favor BK, and check out Texas' economic status. It'll blow your socks off how flush Texas is compared to the rest of the country. Gov. Perry has a lot to crow about when the campaign starts.

He'll be making stating his case in opposition of an economic failure of a President who claims he has nothing to do with the economy; it's still Bush's fault; the Republicans are stymying his efforts; the dog ate his homework; and he can't find a pen to sign anything.
Old 06-23-2011, 04:31 PM
n/a

Default Flush??

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichieLion View Post
Do yourself a favor BK, and check out Texas' economic status. It'll blow your socks off how flush Texas is compared to the rest of the country....
Yep, Texas has a state budget that's under water to the tune of about $20 billion in 2012 alone. I'll await Perry's plan on how to deal with that little problem without soliciting a lot of money from the federal government. Whether he does or doesn't, Texas is a long way from providing bragging rights for being "flush". A pattern of continuing to spend even when it's known that such spending is unaffordable and unsustainable isn't the greatest entry on the resumé of one running for President.

But like I said, I'll wait to see what Perry has to say when he begins to campaign for POTUS...that's IF he runs for President.
Old 06-23-2011, 04:56 PM
n/a

Quote:
Yep, Texas has a state budget that's under water to the tune of about $20 billion in 2012 alone. I'll await Perry's plan on how to deal with that little problem without soliciting a lot of money from the federal government. Whether he does or doesn't, Texas is a long way from providing bragging rights for being "flush". A pattern of continuing to spend even when it's known that such spending is unaffordable and unsustainable isn't the greatest entry on the resumé of one running for President.

But like I said, I'll wait to see what Perry has to say when he begins to campaign for POTUS...that's IF he runs for President.
Compared to other states Texas is in great shape. Liberal bastions like NY, Rl, CA and IL can only dream of having such a business uptick and similar liabilities. Credit should be given as credit is due.

http://www.americansforprosperity.or...-shines-strong

http://urbangrounds.com/2011/05/texas-jobs/

http://money.cnn.com/2010/07/13/news...tune/index.htm

http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=43525

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.