If Millenials were smart....

Old 01-08-2018, 08:52 AM
n/a

Default If Millenials were smart....

They would only work for crypto block-chain currency so that the government parasites can't steal it from them....If they weren't rendered government-worshiping morons in their Public Schools.
Old 01-08-2018, 09:28 AM
n/a

The US dollar is ALMOST a "crypto currency"...there are $ trillions and $ trillions represented by computer digits alone. VERY LITTLE US "money" is actually printed dollars.

"Thus, M0 (the bills and coins) would make up about 8.3% of the money in the world."

" only about 7% of all the wealth the US has is actually in physical paper currency, the rest is just numbers on a screen somewhere,"

"Total amount of money in the world is estimated to be around 60 trillion US dollars - includes cashes, various types of deposits, money markets, funds, etc . Assets that can be fairly easy liquidated and spent on something else. ( for the purpose of this question we won't actually count the value of other assets and forms of wealth)

Total cash is estimated at about 5 trillion dollars

5 / (60 / 100%) = 8.3%

So about 91.7% of world money exists in one digital form or another."
Old 01-08-2018, 10:16 AM
n/a

Do you think it is the millenials for are passing budgets which add trillions to the national debt? Sounds to me like boomers are acting extremely irresponsible in giving the check to the next generation.
Old 01-08-2018, 10:41 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by doughete View Post
Do you think it is the millenials for are passing budgets which add trillions to the national debt? Sounds to me like boomers are acting extremely irresponsible in giving the check to the next generation.

Yep

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tags
government, parasites, steal, currency, block-chain

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.