if there were "do-overs"...

Old 03-17-2017, 02:16 PM
n/a

Default if there were "do-overs"...

How would you vote, keep in mind, beside HC, there were 14 GOP candidates.?
Old 03-17-2017, 02:23 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
How would you vote, keep in mind, beside HC, there were 14 GOP candidates.?
Well, I voted for one of the other independent.candidates, and left the Republican Party because of the primary. I am officially an independent because I think the Republican Party abandoned their core principals of morals and character

We were faced with the two single worst people to lead our country.

BUT the real point is...it's over. Time to move on and instead of campaigning, if character attacks are campaigning, it is time to address our country. Who we elected keeps making it about HIM, which is detracting from our country's business
Old 03-17-2017, 03:16 PM
n/a

If there were do-overs...I'd wish that all you suckers who believed things would be different...NOT meet the new boss, same as the old boss...would join me in voting 3rd party or independent. You should have voted your conscience and not for another D or R crook.

My God...how old are you? And you haven't figured out BOTH sides suck?
Old 03-17-2017, 03:30 PM
n/a

"if there was do-overs" but there isn't. So why ask?

IF is a mighty big word - "IF" the queen had b*lls she'd be king.
Old 03-17-2017, 03:40 PM
n/a

Quote:
"if there was do-overs" but there isn't. So why ask?

IF is a mighty big word - "IF" the queen had b*lls she'd be king.
I think it is a fair question because it appears that Trump has abandoned his "base" of voters except for feeding them the rhetoric as in a pep rally.

He is doing nothing that he promised and in fact, in some cased he is doing the opposite.

THUS he said this week he would like to do the "pep rally" thing every few weeks. I cannot understand how he gets the time, but I understand he has a base that believes every single word out of his mouth (the logic of which escapes me....his entire history is one of lies and lying...BEFORE running for office that was the single most described attribute for him) and he needs to feed that base.

While what he says is easily shown to be lies, he will continue as long as this group of people hangs on everything he says.

Gotta give him credit....a man who has never done one single thing for his country in 70 years, who looks you in the eye and flat out refuses to be transparent, who continues his lies into the White House, who has surrounded himself with the most dubious and untrustworthy group of people, still can tell lies and be the most UN transparent man in the oval and still have this following. Imagine knowing he is lying to you and still cheering.
Old 03-17-2017, 03:49 PM
n/a

Great example...we need another leader of another country to teach us RESPECT. She has been the target in Germany for years and stands by her principles to do what is right for Germany and the world.

"German Chancellor Angela Merkel expressed respect for the media in a pointed contrast to U.S. President Donald Trump, whose latest Twitter blast labeled mainstream outlets “the enemy of the American people.”

“I stand by a free and independent press and have great respect for journalists,” Merkel said at an international security conference in Munich with U.S. Vice President Mike Pence in the audience. “We’ve always done well in Germany when we mutually respect each other.”

A potentially dangerous Request.Path value was detected from the client (*).

And before you blind Trump followers jump on this.....read this....well, you probably wont but at least I am trying...

"Angela Merkel may not seem at first glance the hardest-nosed operator: She’s soft-spoken, physically unimposing, and concertedly uncharismatic. But if Donald Trump thinks he can intimidate the German chancellor into doing his bidding, or at least staying out of his way as he does his own, he might consider counsel from his fellow parody of hyper-masculine bullying, Vladimir Putin. The Russian president, whose economy is now paying the price for testing her on Ukraine, considers Merkel a “dangerous person,” alone among her European peers capable of pushing back, according to Russian dissident Mikhail Khodorkovsky.

The chancellor’s astounding record in outfoxing, outlasting, and outmaneuvering full-of-themselves male rivals, however, began before Putin appeared on the scene. Her track record offers the outlines of a go-to plan for dealing with bullies — and, not coincidentally, it dovetails tightly with her top foreign-policy advisor’s five-point plan for taking on Trump.

She understands that mean spirited remarks and demeaning of people is NOT even close to defining leadership....

"Merkel prides herself on her caution and dispassion, and she has thus far refused to dignify Trump’s repeated excoriation of her refugee policy as a “catastrophic mistake” with a direct response. But she wasted no time in responding full force to the president’s immigration ban that bars the entry of refugees and others from several Muslim-majority countries, pointedly reminding Trump of the international right to political asylum embedded in the Geneva Conventions. At a press conference Monday, she sugarcoated nothing: “The necessary and resolute fight against terrorism in no way justifies a general suspicion against all people who share a certain faith, in this case people of the Muslim faith, or people from a certain background.” The procedures adopted by the Trump administration contradict the fundamental philosophy of international refugee assistance and international cooperation, continued Merkel."
Old 03-17-2017, 04:05 PM
n/a

Quote:
Great example...we need another leader of another country to teach us RESPECT. She has been the target in Germany for years and stands by her principles to do what is right for Germany and the world.

"German Chancellor Angela Merkel expressed respect for the media in a pointed contrast to U.S. President Donald Trump, whose latest Twitter blast labeled mainstream outlets “the enemy of the American people.”

“I stand by a free and independent press and have great respect for journalists,” Merkel said at an international security conference in Munich with U.S. Vice President Mike Pence in the audience. “We’ve always done well in Germany when we mutually respect each other.”

A potentially dangerous Request.Path value was detected from the client (*).

And before you blind Trump followers jump on this.....read this....well, you probably wont but at least I am trying...

"Angela Merkel may not seem at first glance the hardest-nosed operator: She’s soft-spoken, physically unimposing, and concertedly uncharismatic. But if Donald Trump thinks he can intimidate the German chancellor into doing his bidding, or at least staying out of his way as he does his own, he might consider counsel from his fellow parody of hyper-masculine bullying, Vladimir Putin. The Russian president, whose economy is now paying the price for testing her on Ukraine, considers Merkel a “dangerous person,” alone among her European peers capable of pushing back, according to Russian dissident Mikhail Khodorkovsky.

The chancellor’s astounding record in outfoxing, outlasting, and outmaneuvering full-of-themselves male rivals, however, began before Putin appeared on the scene. Her track record offers the outlines of a go-to plan for dealing with bullies — and, not coincidentally, it dovetails tightly with her top foreign-policy advisor’s five-point plan for taking on Trump.

She understands that mean spirited remarks and demeaning of people is NOT even close to defining leadership....

"Merkel prides herself on her caution and dispassion, and she has thus far refused to dignify Trump’s repeated excoriation of her refugee policy as a “catastrophic mistake” with a direct response. But she wasted no time in responding full force to the president’s immigration ban that bars the entry of refugees and others from several Muslim-majority countries, pointedly reminding Trump of the international right to political asylum embedded in the Geneva Conventions. At a press conference Monday, she sugarcoated nothing: “The necessary and resolute fight against terrorism in no way justifies a general suspicion against all people who share a certain faith, in this case people of the Muslim faith, or people from a certain background.” The procedures adopted by the Trump administration contradict the fundamental philosophy of international refugee assistance and international cooperation, continued Merkel."
What is she going to do? Seriously..WHAT can she do to him? Nothing. The German people hate her for letting all the refugees in, they're being inundated...with Muslims...they call them "Rapefugees". They're mostly late teen/early twenties..."children".
Old 03-17-2017, 04:27 PM
n/a

If there were do overs Romney would have been POTUS for 8 years instead of a community organizer with racist pedigree.

Itsa BS thread with no specific election mentioned so.............
Old 03-17-2017, 05:40 PM
n/a

Quote:
If there were do overs Romney would have been POTUS for 8 years instead of a community organizer with racist pedigree.

I don't think so because Romney only ran 4 years ago not 8!

Having some memory problems?

Racist pedigree look up the definition of projection!
Old 03-17-2017, 05:44 PM
n/a

Obama the gift that keeps on taking....
Old 03-17-2017, 05:53 PM
n/a

Quote:

Old 03-17-2017, 06:30 PM
n/a

Quote:

Can't get past some people.

Not memory just humor!
Old 03-17-2017, 07:05 PM
n/a

Quote:
What is she going to do? Seriously..WHAT can she do to him? Nothing. The German people hate her for letting all the refugees in, they're being inundated...with Muslims...they call them "Rapefugees". They're mostly late teen/early twenties..."children".
Don't know the answer to your question, but I was embarrassed by our President's treatment of her or anyone treated with such a rude manner.

I was always proud of leaders who had dignity and class, but it appears that has been tabled.

Please don't start bashing Merkel....my post is not about her...it is about class, dignity and maturity.

Our President is becoming entertainment for the world.

Of course, he will be good for Fox News.

Imagine a President using them as a basis for public supposedly serious comments. Hard to imagine...glad they at least admitted they know nothing and left him out on an island.

Let us just pray that he doesn't run into a conspiracy theory that can only be solved by nuking...sorry for the death and destruction, but Fox said....
Old 03-17-2017, 08:50 PM
n/a

Quote:
I think it is a fair question because it appears that Trump has abandoned his "base" of voters except for feeding them the rhetoric as in a pep rally.

He is doing nothing that he promised and in fact, in some cased he is doing the opposite.

THUS he said this week he would like to do the "pep rally" thing every few weeks. I cannot understand how he gets the time, but I understand he has a base that believes every single word out of his mouth (the logic of which escapes me....his entire history is one of lies and lying...BEFORE running for office that was the single most described attribute for him) and he needs to feed that base.

While what he says is easily shown to be lies, he will continue as long as this group of people hangs on everything he says.

Gotta give him credit....a man who has never done one single thing for his country in 70 years, who looks you in the eye and flat out refuses to be transparent, who continues his lies into the White House, who has surrounded himself with the most dubious and untrustworthy group of people, still can tell lies and be the most UN transparent man in the oval and still have this following. Imagine knowing he is lying to you and still cheering.
I know where you're coming from. Obama really sucked, didn't he.
Old 03-18-2017, 05:31 AM
n/a

Quote:
I know where you're coming from. Obama really sucked, didn't he.
Boy, you really got me there Sparky.

Love those who defend Trump with Obama...deep thinkers.

Tags
mind, vote, do-overs

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.