if there were "do-overs"...

Old 03-18-2017, 05:52 AM
n/a

I do not believe in "do overs" whether its golf or any other aspect of my life. I do my homework. I then decide with a good faith effort and I live with my decisions. I live with no regrets because I take responsibility for my decision and I manage my life . I voted for Trump and I am not disappointed . Trump haters have said and done some terrible things against he and his family and he has hardly blinked .

A fair minded person would give Trump his due but we have repeatedly witnessed below the belt strikes against him and his family and some out right threats on his life.

Most people in this nation are decent fair minded individuals and though they may remain silent they act when it matters. What the progressive leaders, pundits etc are doing now is only going to come back to bite them

Personal Best Regards:
Old 03-18-2017, 05:57 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
"if there was do-overs" but there isn't. So why ask?

IF is a mighty big word - "IF" the queen had b*lls she'd be king.
And if you had a brain you'd be dangerous.
Old 03-18-2017, 06:17 AM
n/a

Quote:
And if you had a brain you'd be dangerous.
Wrong Dave - answer to IF I only had a brain - I probably be less dangerous. I'll bet you thought you were in Emerald City yesterday.
Old 03-18-2017, 06:59 AM
n/a

Quote:
I do not believe in "do overs" whether its golf or any other aspect of my life. I do my homework. I then decide with a good faith effort and I live with my decisions. I live with no regrets because I take responsibility for my decision and I manage my life . I voted for Trump and I am not disappointed . Trump haters have said and done some terrible things against he and his family and he has hardly blinked .

A fair minded person would give Trump his due but we have repeatedly witnessed below the belt strikes against him and his family and some out right threats on his life.

Most people in this nation are decent fair minded individuals and though they may remain silent they act when it matters. What the progressive leaders, pundits etc are doing now is only going to come back to bite them

Personal Best Regards:
Just a reminder to you.

President Trump, himself alone has caused his problems and nobody else.

Obviously you are brainwashed to blame everybody else.....

Had he not demanded a congressional investigation into 5 million illegals votin....

Had he not made gross vile accusations, unfounded about an ex President about wiretapping him...

Had he not persisted in his accusations to a point, his staff spends inordinate time in defending....

Had he not appointed a man who was seeking to become a lobbyist for a foreign power with his knowledge..

Had he not involved our ally in UK in his wiretapping fantasy..

Maybe we would be spending more time on the health care bill and/ or the budget.

"Trump haters" had nothing to do with any of this...NONE OF IT

ALL OF IT WAS HIS DOING

I might also add that you have reverted VERY QUICKLY to what you have decried as unamerican, i.e., a blanket statement about millions of Americans and simply blaming this group for all the woes. Your hypocrisy is becoming legend.
Old 03-18-2017, 08:40 AM
n/a

No help at all from the media RIGHT??
Old 03-18-2017, 08:52 AM
n/a

Quote:
No help at all from the media RIGHT??
1. If he keeps his mouth shut, nothing to report, so the answer is easily no help...just reporting what he says, and of course his constant lying about it.

2. Certainly newsworthy when the President of the US claims 5 million illegals voted....the ex President wire tapped him...was assisted in retapping him by our best friend in the worl. And of course, in an international setting, using commentary from Fox News to validate his charging U.K. Those are HISTORIC ACCUSATIONS

Wouldn't it be great having discussions on issues ? But, he just will not shut up...why ? Because, if you notice, as predicted..this presidency is all about HIM, not our country.

I support many of the plans as stated, but thus far, he has been backing off all his promises, and insuring the spotlight is on HIM.
Old 03-18-2017, 08:58 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by billethkid View Post
Can't get past some people.

Not memory just humor!
A curmudgeon with a sense of humor. Now, that's funny.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Old 03-18-2017, 02:21 PM
n/a

Quote:
Don't know the answer to your question, but I was embarrassed by our President's treatment of her or anyone treated with such a rude manner.

I was always proud of leaders who had dignity and class, but it appears that has been tabled.

Please don't start bashing Merkel....my post is not about her...it is about class, dignity and maturity.

Our President is becoming entertainment for the world.

Of course, he will be good for Fox News.

Imagine a President using them as a basis for public supposedly serious comments. Hard to imagine...glad they at least admitted they know nothing and left him out on an island.

Let us just pray that he doesn't run into a conspiracy theory that can only be solved by nuking...sorry for the death and destruction, but Fox said....

Were you embarrassed with Obie by the way he treated the leader of Israel? Of course not, because you are a hypocrite that falsely claims to be a conservative, but only spouts libtard rhetoric.
Old 03-18-2017, 02:27 PM
n/a

Quote:
Were you embarrassed with Obie by the way he treated the leader of Israel? Of course not, because you are a hypocrite that falsely claims to be a conservative, but only spouts libtard rhetoric.
If I were what difference does it make at present ?

Get with reality....Obama is gone, and those of you that use Obama or Clinton as some sort of shield for Trump are not only foolish, but then choose to advertise your ignorance one here.

If you support Trump, then say what...don't be like the kids in the playground. I doubt you even know what is being discussed.

Was it when he lied about his guests committment to NATO...was it when he refused to shake hands....was it when, in front of international media, he admitted to using a FOX commentator as a source for Presidential remark, or was it when again on the international stage he slammed his own country's media. Which ?

Tags
mind, vote, do-overs

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.