if Trump would stop talking, no one would know he is stupid!

Old 08-16-2017, 08:20 PM
n/a

"if Trump would stop talking, no one would know he is stupid!"

It's waaay too late for that.

The cats been out of the bag for a few years now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest

By the way Chump, where's that "imminent and definitive proof from my private investigators".... that Obama was not born in America?

America has been waiting years for it...you fvcking, narcissistic and pathetic liar.
Old 08-16-2017, 10:26 PM
n/a

The Villages Florida

Whatever works big guy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-17-2017, 05:11 AM
n/a

Hmmm, maybe everyone should strive to make their millions like the other "one" that made it via Affirmative Action. Then again, not all of us are treated equal and cannot take advantage of that Gov. subsidized program.

I'll say this again for the slow and feeble minded. Trump's tax return is none of anyone's business but the IRS. And if the IRS does not have a problem with a Republican's return, then there really is no "there, there."
Old 08-17-2017, 05:11 AM
n/a

Hmmm, maybe everyone should strive to make their millions like the other "one" that made it via Affirmative Action. Then again, not all of us are treated equal and cannot take advantage of that Gov. subsidized program.

I'll say this again for the slow and feeble minded. Trump's tax return is none of anyone's business but the IRS. And if the IRS does not have a problem with a Republican's return, then there really is no "there, there."
Old 08-17-2017, 03:41 PM
n/a

Quote:

Your legal explanation may be true but
WHAT IS TRUMP HIDING?????? No other president has had a problem with this issue.
Old 08-17-2017, 03:48 PM
n/a

Quote:
Your legal explanation may be true but
WHAT IS TRUMP HIDING?????? No other president has had a problem with this issue.
What is Trump hiding? Isn't that the purpose of an IRS audit...to find out what if anything he is hiding. And, as President Trump has previously stated, he is currently under audit.
Old 08-17-2017, 03:59 PM
n/a

Trump is a blowhard.....

The Villages Florida

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Old 08-17-2017, 04:20 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ32162
What is Trump hiding? Isn't that the purpose of an IRS audit...to find out what if anything he is hiding. And, as President Trump has previously stated, he is currently under audit.
Are you serious?

You really don't see why an IRS audit doesn't answer the question(s)...on potential conflicts of interest/collusion?

I'll try to help you.

Let's say the Russians paid Trump $100 Million...for a $10 Million condo in NYC.

The IRS doesn't care about anything other than Trump properly showing the $100M sale/income.

Don't you think decent American citizens would want to know though...why was he getting that other $90 Million?

Sheeesh, some people.....
Old 08-17-2017, 06:17 PM
n/a

Quote:
Trump is a blowhard.....

The Villages Florida

That's a very suitable image for Donald John Trump. The racist-in-chief.
Old 08-17-2017, 06:29 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post

And let's not forget those who voted for him, racists at large.
He was a known quantity way before he was elected.

Old 08-17-2017, 09:55 PM
n/a

Trump is a blowhard pt. 2.

The Villages Florida

Old 08-17-2017, 10:00 PM
n/a

Default if Trump would stop talking, no one would know he is stupid!

He'll quit. But unlike Nixon who boarded Marine 1 for his last time, Trump will take a limo and not wave goodbye.

Old 08-18-2017, 04:51 AM
n/a

Quote:
Are you serious?

You really don't see why an IRS audit doesn't answer the question(s)...on potential conflicts of interest/collusion?

I'll try to help you.

Let's say the Russians paid Trump $100 Million...for a $10 Million condo in NYC.

The IRS doesn't care about anything other than Trump properly showing the $100M sale/income.

Don't you think decent American citizens would want to know though...why was he getting that other $90 Million?

Sheeesh, some people.....

I agree. After all, they did not have a problem with Hillary getting millions from the Russians for signing her consent for the purchase of all that uranium. Of course, the Clintons had to go back and correct five years of their tax returns because they neglected to document some of their bribes.
Old 08-18-2017, 11:04 AM
n/a

Default False and debunked numerous times...guess you are just as stupid as Trump

Quote:
I agree. After all, they did not have a problem with Hillary getting millions from the Russians for signing her consent for the purchase of all that uranium. Of course, the Clintons had to go back and correct five years of their tax returns because they neglected to document some of their bribes.
Hillary Clinton Gave 20 Percent of United States' Uranium to Russia in Exchange for Clinton Foundation Donations?
Old 08-18-2017, 03:19 PM
n/a

Quote:
Hey Kid, why don't you, with ALL of your grand knowledge and access to unlimited library cards, tell us what Trump said that makes him a Racist? Then, while you are on a roll, tell us all of those supposed "lies" he has perpetrated. Otherwise, STFU sissy boy.

Tags
stop

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.