If You Are Going To Take The Lead

Old 10-17-2017, 06:08 AM
n/a

Default If You Are Going To Take The Lead

Well if you are going to take the lead and begin a new thread on Political Talk then you need , at minimum, to consider your audience, your subject matter, relationships to current events , identification of key points and most importantly do not begin with a closed question aka/ the conclusion.

Far too many Political Talk threads are just ineffectively organized or have no relevance to the political landscape

For instance an immediate reference, in the thread heading, to "Trump as a loser, is a loser". Why would anyone bother to respond as the OP has already resolved the issue to his/her favor.

Isn't it more appropriate to begin with an open question
" What is your opinion as to Trump's performance?"

Posters who begin with conclusions are not serious people and its clear their intent is to rant their primal screams. This approach is neither adult-like nor based in logic as they are emotionally incomplete thoughts.

Again if you insist in being a leader than lead for God sake.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 10-17-2017, 06:18 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Well if you are going to take the lead and begin a new thread on Political Talk then you need , at minimum, to consider your audience, your subject matter, relationships to current events , identification of key points and most importantly do not begin with a closed question aka/ the conclusion.

Far too many Political Talk threads are just ineffectively organized or have no relevance to the political landscape

For instance an immediate reference, in the thread heading, to "Trump as a loser, is a loser". Why would anyone bother to respond as the OP has already resolved the issue to his/her favor.

Isn't it more appropriate to begin with an open question
" What is your opinion as to Trump's performance?"

Posters who begin with conclusions are not serious people and its clear their intent is to rant their primal screams. This approach is neither adult-like nor based in logic as they are emotionally incomplete thoughts.

Again if you insist in being a leader than lead for God sake.

Personal Best Regards:

That's what Femo-Fascism is: the primal scream of the bitch-wife making demands on her government husband.

I'm disappointed too that there isn't a shred of objectivity in Femo-Fascism, and that they are stupidly ignorant of Liberty and how first-principles of Liberty shut down all their stupid clap-trap -- think Type 1 vs. Type 2 laws.

Old 10-17-2017, 06:22 AM
n/a

Quote:
That's what Femo-Fascism is: the primal scream of the bitch-wife making demands on her government husband.

I'm disappointed too that there isn't a shred of objectivity in Femo-Fascism, and that they are stupidly ignorant of Liberty and how first-principles of Liberty shut down all their stupid clap-trap -- think Type 1 vs. Type 2 laws.

and the second part to this thread is if you are going to respond then do so with substance and not political campaign slogans and overused tropes

Personal Best Regards:
Old 10-17-2017, 06:27 AM
n/a

Quote:
and the second part to this thread is if you are going to respond then do so with substance and not political campaign slogans and overused tropes

Personal Best Regards:
Liberty is not an over-used trope, it is an existential principle.

If you've got a better way of achieving it, by all means, "Take the lead".
Old 10-17-2017, 11:54 AM
n/a

Quote:
Liberty is not an over-used trope, it is an existential principle.

If you've got a better way of achieving it, by all means, "Take the lead".
Communication or discussion is a two way street. If you wish someone to discuss an issue, you make it a reasonable subject. If you are just wasting everyone's time, like Tal and his stupid birthday wishes, then all you are doing is inserting TV style commercials, which are irritating at best.
Old 10-19-2017, 05:39 AM
n/a

The ad nauseam continues.

The Political Talk menu is over- loaded with Trump hate rants, misplaced Happy Birthday Celebrity greetings and fem-facist threads all of which may satisfy and entertain the poster but leave the rest of us bored unchallenged and disinterested.

Apparently the goal of such posters is not one of quality but solely of quantity

Again if you want to take the lead then please be a leader.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 10-19-2017, 06:18 AM
n/a

Quote:
The ad nauseam continues.

The Political Talk menu is over- loaded with Trump hate rants, misplaced Happy Birthday Celebrity greetings and fem-facist threads all of which may satisfy and entertain the poster but leave the rest of us bored unchallenged and disinterested.

Apparently the goal of such posters is not one of quality but solely of quantity

Again if you want to take the lead then please be a leader.

Personal Best Regards:
I cannot agree more.

This is bedlam here anymore. No one has ever in my whole life talked like some of these posters. They are like a lot of little boys writing bad words in the toilet.

No one listens to them, no one respects them. They just want negative attention. They must not command any kind of real respect from anyone in their daily lives.

Yesterday, one of the prolific posters here posted several derogatory posts about the older areas of The Villages. He made himself look bad, hurt people's feelings and did it because he could without his real identity being discovered.. He would never say anything so hateful and pompous to someone's face. They would deck him.
Old 10-19-2017, 06:25 AM
n/a

Nobody on this board acknowledges the framework of politics. It's just hen party gossip.
Old 10-19-2017, 06:36 AM
n/a

My goal or aim in posting the Happy Birthday posts is to educate people about politics in the last 200 years or so.

As history seems to keep repeated itself.

And my 224 613 Project threads are getting many views from the people who never post on here but just look at these threads.

I do consider my audience but it is not the usual bunch of posters who do just repeat themselves a great deal.

The Trump Derangement Syndrome will be a response to just about any valid criticism aimed at Donald John Trump from certain posters.

Constant bullying and personal attacks come from a number of others as well as criminal harassment. It is on the juvenile high school level though most of the time.

There is the woman hating bog99 and the minority despising Don Baldwin whose posts seem pretty much repeating the same thing over-and-over again.
Old 10-19-2017, 06:38 AM
n/a

Quote:
Nobody on this board acknowledges the framework of politics. It's just hen party gossip.
Politics would require an understanding of the issues.

Politics would require sticking to substance and issues.

Politics would require abstains fron general condemnation and to speak specifics.

Politics would require when making an accusation, you give specifics and credible evidence.

Politics would require listening, reading and asking questions.
Old 10-19-2017, 07:16 AM
n/a

Quote:

Politics would require abstains fron general condemnation and to speak specifics.

Politics would require when making an accusation, you give specifics and credible evidence.

Not so much in Donald John Trump's America. At least, not if you look at his Tweets.
Old 10-19-2017, 07:23 AM
n/a

Quote:

To understand something you need to know the truth about it. We RARELY get the truth.

But that's NOT what happens...what they do...since they CAN'T defend their position...is to attack the messenger.

Again...instead of debating the specifics...they condemn the messenger...who is only relaying the truth to them.

They keep accusing me of being wrong...and therefore a "racist"...and yet they REFUSE to go SEE the EVIDENCE that is right there. In ANY inner city, in ANY minority majority school, on ANY MLK Blvd, in ANY minority majority country. The EVIDENCE that PROVES every word I write it the truth...is right there...but you "See no truth, hear no truth, speak no truth". You WON'T go down and see the 99% which will PROVE "equality" is a big lie.

The SOLUTION requires we SEE for ourselves just HOW BAD it really is out there. Because we WON'T listen to the truth...we WON'T read about the truth...and we don't QUESTION the lies when the PROOF is right there in ANY minority neighborhood, ANY minority school, ANY minority country.

They are NOT us...they CAN'T do/live like we do...not the 99% anyway. And THEY ARE taking over by breeding us out. America is finished in 30 years...it's a mathematical certainty. A 20% white and 80% minority America CAN'T be the same as a 90% white and 10% minority America like we have in the late 1950s. ALL the worlds BEST, highest ranking countries are WHITE or northern Asian living under western (white) civilization.
Old 10-19-2017, 07:27 AM
n/a

Quote:
To understand something you need to know the truth about it. We RARELY get the truth.

But that's NOT what happens...what they do...since they CAN'T defend their position...is to attack the messenger.

Again...instead of debating the specifics...they condemn the messenger...who is only relaying the truth to them.

They keep accusing me of being wrong...and therefore a "racist"...and yet they REFUSE to go SEE the EVIDENCE that is right there. In ANY inner city, in ANY minority majority school, on ANY MLK Blvd, in ANY minority majority country. The EVIDENCE that PROVES every word I write it the truth...is right there...but you "See no truth, hear no truth, speak no truth". You WON'T go down and see the 99% which will PROVE "equality" is a big lie.

The SOLUTION requires we SEE for ourselves just HOW BAD it really is out there. Because we WON'T listen to the truth...we WON'T read about the truth...and we don't QUESTION the lies when the PROOF is right there in ANY minority neighborhood, ANY minority school, ANY minority country.

They are NOT us...they CAN'T do/live like we do...not the 99% anyway. And THEY ARE taking over by breeding us out. America is finished in 30 years...it's a mathematical certainty. A 20% white and 80% minority America CAN'T be the same as a 90% white and 10% minority America like we have in the late 1950s. ALL the worlds BEST, highest ranking countries are WHITE or northern Asian living under western (white) civilization.
I hope people are smart enough to call BS on such a bizarre post, and hate filled. I never have a problem finding truth and substantiation for such truth.

Truth is ALWAYS there and once you give up looking for it, you become just like you,,..hateful with a black heart
Old 10-19-2017, 07:43 AM
n/a

Quote:
I hope people are smart enough to call BS on such a bizarre post, and hate filled. I never have a problem finding truth and substantiation for such truth.

Truth is ALWAYS there and once you give up looking for it, you become just like you,,..hateful with a black heart
Don Baldwin's racism is scary.
Old 10-19-2017, 07:44 AM
n/a

Quote:

Where IS the "black villages" then? A 90+% black "city of 150,000" just like here...WHERE is it? You tell me I'm racist for pointing it out. Explain WHY on this ENTIRE planet...there is NOT ONE beautiful place like here...that is black instead of white.

WHY is MLK Blvd...where the blacks live...ALWAYS the most dangerous area of a place no matter where? Why is the WHITEST area ALWAYS the nicest?

WHY do ALL minority majority regular public schools SUCK? Why are they broken down, dangerous, violent, and lacking in an education? WHY is there NO Ivy League equivalent black school?

WHY is EVERY minority majority country on the bottom half of world rankings...except murder and crime?

I'm looking for the truth...you sit in the "bubble" like a mushroom...in the dark and fed sh!t. The TRUTH is on MLK Blvd...but you won't go there. The TRUTH is in a black majority school...but you won't go there. The TRUTH is found in the welfare offices...but you won't go there...to SEE for YOURSELF that you're being lied to. The TRUTH is they ARE a different species. And we're stuck having to take care of them. And we ARE letting them breed us out.

I don't "hate" them any more than I hate feral packs of dogs...or a rat or roach infestation...it's just something you/we have to deal with...rationally and intelligently. Which we are NOT doing. We're pretending it's not a problem...but it IS. An America that is 80% minority and only 20% white...is NOT "America"...it's Mexico II.

Tags
political

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.