If You Are Going To Take The Lead

Old 10-19-2017, 07:47 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Where IS the "black villages" then? A 90+% black "city of 150,000" just like here...WHERE is it? You tell me I'm racist for pointing it out. Explain WHY on this ENTIRE planet...there is NOT ONE beautiful place like here...that is black instead of white.

WHY is MLK Blvd...where the blacks live...ALWAYS the most dangerous area of a place no matter where? Why is the WHITEST area ALWAYS the nicest?

WHY do ALL minority majority regular public schools SUCK? Why are they broken down, dangerous, violent, and lacking in an education? WHY is there NO Ivy League equivalent black school?

WHY is EVERY minority majority country on the bottom half of world rankings...except murder and crime?

I'm looking for the truth...you sit in the "bubble" like a mushroom...in the dark and fed sh!t. The TRUTH is on MLK Blvd...but you won't go there. The TRUTH is in a black majority school...but you won't go there. The TRUTH is found in the welfare offices...but you won't go there...to SEE for YOURSELF that you're being lied to. The TRUTH is they ARE a different species. And we're stuck having to take care of them. And we ARE letting them breed us out.

I don't "hate" them any more than I hate feral packs of dogs...or a rat or roach infestation...it's just something you/we have to deal with...rationally and intelligently. Which we are NOT doing. We're pretending it's not a problem...but it IS. An America that is 80% minority and only 20% white...is NOT "America"...it's Mexico II.
More of Don Baldwin's hateful racism.
Old 10-19-2017, 07:53 AM
n/a

Quote:
Don Baldwin's racism is scary.
"Specieism"...get it right. They ARE a different species...but as usual...you REFUSE to see the truth for what it is. You keep insisting "we're the same"...when genetically we're VERY different...up to 1/20th different. We DO have different ancestors...we CAME from a common root ancestor...but that was a LONG time ago and there have been MANY genetic changes since. We share a common ancestor with the chimps and gorillas too...it doesn't mean we ARE chimps and gorillas. Negros are separated from the other races...ALL the other races because they LACK ancestors that we have.

I'm just the messenger! I didn't MAKE them a different species...I'm just telling you they are...and that IS WHY they can't keep up with us. Dogs and cats can't keep up with us either. They ARE dragging us down. We keep lowering standards...we keep giving them quotas...and quality suffers. EVERYONE suffers. America is falling...not improving. Because minorities are replacing whites...from 90% to 49%...it shows.
Old 10-19-2017, 07:56 AM
n/a

Quote:
More TRUTH...if you disagree...SHOW me why. SHOW me where I'm wrong.

You found a black villages? A black great school? ANYTHING 90% black that isn't scary, dirty, dangerous, violent?

PROVE me wrong...you CAN'T so you attack ME.

You attack me foolishly and for no logical reason...just like you SUPPORT them foolishly and for no logical reason.
Old 10-19-2017, 08:00 AM
n/a

Quote:
"Specieism"...get it right. They ARE a different species...but as usual...you REFUSE to see the truth for what it is. You keep insisting "we're the same"...when genetically we're VERY different...up to 1/20th different. We DO have different ancestors...we CAME from a common root ancestor...but that was a LONG time ago and there have been MANY genetic changes since. We share a common ancestor with the chimps and gorillas too...it doesn't mean we ARE chimps and gorillas. Negros are separated from the other races...ALL the other races because they LACK ancestors that we have.

I'm just the messenger! I didn't MAKE them a different species...I'm just telling you they are...and that IS WHY they can't keep up with us. Dogs and cats can't keep up with us either. They ARE dragging us down. We keep lowering standards...we keep giving them quotas...and quality suffers. EVERYONE suffers. America is falling...not improving. Because minorities are replacing whites...from 90% to 49%...it shows.
Just quoted these.
Old 10-19-2017, 08:01 AM
n/a

Quote:

You found a black villages? A black great school? ANYTHING 90% black that isn't scary, dirty, dangerous, violent?

You attack me foolishly and for no logical reason...just like you SUPPORT them foolishly and for no logical reason.
And this. I do not know anything about you Don Baldwin so how could I make personal attacks. Your racism shown clearly in these posts is despicable.
Old 10-19-2017, 08:02 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
My goal or aim in posting the Happy Birthday posts is to educate people about politics in the last 200 years or so.

As history seems to keep repeated itself.

And my 224 613 Project threads are getting many views from the people who never post on here but just look at these threads.

I do consider my audience but it is not the usual bunch of posters who do just repeat themselves a great deal.

The Trump Derangement Syndrome will be a response to just about any valid criticism aimed at Donald John Trump from certain posters.

Constant bullying and personal attacks come from a number of others as well as criminal harassment. It is on the juvenile high school level though most of the time.

There is the woman hating bog99 and the minority despising Don Baldwin whose posts seem pretty much repeating the same thing over-and-over again.
You absolutely do NOT consider your audience..

Sent from my SM-N920R4 using Tapatalk
Old 10-19-2017, 08:06 AM
n/a

Quote:
You absolutely do NOT consider your audience..

Sent from my SM-N920R4 using Tapatalk
You are not my audience. Other people look at the Political Forum of Talk of the Villages.
Old 10-19-2017, 02:48 PM
n/a

Quote:
I cannot agree more.

This is bedlam here anymore. No one has ever in my whole life talked like some of these posters. They are like a lot of little boys writing bad words in the toilet.

No one listens to them, no one respects them. They just want negative attention. They must not command any kind of real respect from anyone in their daily lives.

Yesterday, one of the prolific posters here posted several derogatory posts about the older areas of The Villages. He made himself look bad, hurt people's feelings and did it because he could without his real identity being discovered.. He would never say anything so hateful and pompous to someone's face. They would deck him.
Agree, People who respond with gutter language provide "a tell"in neon lights. They reveal their state of mind, their immaturity level, their insecurities, their inability to express themselves with civility and responsibility and their inability to advance intelligent subject matter.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 10-19-2017, 02:59 PM
n/a

Quote:
My goal or aim in posting the Happy Birthday posts is to educate people about politics in the last 200 years or so.

As history seems to keep repeated itself.

And my 224 613 Project threads are getting many views from the people who never post on here but just look at these threads.

I do consider my audience but it is not the usual bunch of posters who do just repeat themselves a great deal.

The Trump Derangement Syndrome will be a response to just about any valid criticism aimed at Donald John Trump from certain posters.

Constant bullying and personal attacks come from a number of others as well as criminal harassment. It is on the juvenile high school level though most of the time.

There is the woman hating bog99 and the minority despising Don Baldwin whose posts seem pretty much repeating the same thing over-and-over again.
My friend if you aim is to educate people about this nation's political history you might consider discussing the the lives of our founders, how are Articles of Freedom originated, famous men and women i history, famous battles, but birthdays naw

The Trump Derangement Syndrome is appropriately applied because the posters rail against the man no matter what he does but their criticisms are absent any substantive discussion about the actions/policies, etc he has taken. Essentially I am saying they are attacking the person and not policy which should matter to them.

Would you as an attorney spend your time defaming a defendant only. Would the court respond by saying Ok you thin the guy's a louse but you never spoken to whether or not the defendant's actions caused this accident.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 10-19-2017, 03:13 PM
n/a

Quote:

Dear Poster:

If someone proved you are wrong condemning an entire race of people would you admit it? Are you man enough to lose with style and grace? Or will you respond with the same generalities and tropes?

Because there is no sense in taking the time and effort to create a post only to have you reject it out of hand.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 10-19-2017, 03:38 PM
n/a

Quote:
My friend if you aim is to educate people about this nation's political history you might consider discussing the the lives of our founders, how are Articles of Freedom originated, famous men and women i history, famous battles, but birthdays naw

The Trump Derangement Syndrome is appropriately applied because the posters rail against the man no matter what he does but their criticisms are absent any substantive discussion about the actions/policies, etc he has taken. Essentially I am saying they are attacking the person and not policy which should matter to them.

Would you as an attorney spend your time defaming a defendant only. Would the court respond by saying Ok you thin the guy's a louse but you never spoken to whether or not the defendant's actions caused this accident.

Personal Best Regards:
I beg to differ. The man IS the actions and policies he has taken. Today, Trump is struggling to get past the bad look of—once again—feuding with a Gold star family, this time having told the widow of Sgt. La David Johnson that “he knew what he signed up for.”

So today's tweet: Uranium deal to Russia, with Clinton help and Obama Administration knowledge, is the biggest story that Fake Media doesn't want to follow!

Fox News was, of course, all over that today. What we’ve known all along is that the big scandalous uranium deal that Trump is desperate to keep talking about was signed off on by nine U.S. agencies and the Canadian government, and that while the State Department was one of the nine U.S. agencies, Clinton wasn’t personally involved in the decision.

Trump is trying to change the subject from his callous disrespect to the family of Sgt. La David Johnson. He’s only too happy to try to change the subject to one of his pet conspiracy theories, one that he’s repeatedly used to try to minimize evidence of his campaign’s collusion with Russian election meddling by linking Clinton and Russia. It’s been a desperate move all along, but his base will eat it up. Again. Remember: this story has been debunked repeatedly.

So in this case, am I attacking the man or his actions?
Old 10-19-2017, 04:16 PM
n/a

Quote:

Personal Best Regards:
Is a President of the United States telling lies from the White House for the world to hear and read not an action and define his policy attitude ?

Is a President of the United States making felonious acusations not a statement of policy and substance ?

Are you suggesting that American citizens should simply allow the person who speaks on their behalf to lie, and demean ?

are you suggesting The President has no responsibility to the copitizens of this country and should get blind loyalty no matter what ?

I really would like you to respond directly to this and not avoid.
Old 10-19-2017, 04:42 PM
n/a

Quote:
Where IS the "black villages" then? A 90+% black "city of 150,000" just like here...WHERE is it? You tell me I'm racist for pointing it out. Explain WHY on this ENTIRE planet...there is NOT ONE beautiful place like here...that is black instead of white.

WHY is MLK Blvd...where the blacks live...ALWAYS the most dangerous area of a place no matter where? Why is the WHITEST area ALWAYS the nicest?

WHY do ALL minority majority regular public schools SUCK? Why are they broken down, dangerous, violent, and lacking in an education? WHY is there NO Ivy League equivalent black school?

WHY is EVERY minority majority country on the bottom half of world rankings...except murder and crime?

I'm looking for the truth...you sit in the "bubble" like a mushroom...in the dark and fed sh!t. The TRUTH is on MLK Blvd...but you won't go there. The TRUTH is in a black majority school...but you won't go there. The TRUTH is found in the welfare offices...but you won't go there...to SEE for YOURSELF that you're being lied to. The TRUTH is they ARE a different species. And we're stuck having to take care of them. And we ARE letting them breed us out.

I don't "hate" them any more than I hate feral packs of dogs...or a rat or roach infestation...it's just something you/we have to deal with...rationally and intelligently. Which we are NOT doing. We're pretending it's not a problem...but it IS. An America that is 80% minority and only 20% white...is NOT "America"...it's Mexico II.
The only reason you're forced to "deal with it" is because of Femo-Fascism's signature law.
Old 10-19-2017, 04:56 PM
n/a

Quote:
How many times have we heard about NO BLACK VILLAGES?

Like one poster said,

"The ignore feature is better than canned beer"

COPUFF.... Donnie is on my ignore list!
Old 10-19-2017, 05:33 PM
n/a

Quote:
Dear Poster:

If someone proved you are wrong condemning an entire race of people would you admit it? Are you man enough to lose with style and grace? Or will you respond with the same generalities and tropes?

Because there is no sense in taking the time and effort to create a post only to have you reject it out of hand.

Personal Best Regards:
I'm ALWAYS BEGGING for someone to prove me wrong...that the African Negro is the same as...is equal to...a white European Caucasian.

Don't tell me about some long gone tribe somewhere that "did well" but is now gone. Show me a place right now in the present day that is 99% black...of substantial size...150,000 people...that ISN'T dangerous, dirty, and violent.

Show us ALL what you've found... Show us the greatness of the 99%.

Tags
political

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.