Republican's Thoughts

Old 05-13-2017, 07:33 AM
n/a

Default Republican's Thoughts

Yes, I'm a Democrat, but I'm seriously interested in the thoughts of members of the GOP about President Trump, and how that relates to what seems to be hyper partisanship in America today. My specific inquiry is:

Are there any of you who have become disenchanted with the POTUS, and why?

Thank you in advance for your response.
Old 05-13-2017, 07:36 AM
n/a

Nope.
Your welcome...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 05-13-2017, 07:50 AM
n/a

I'm apolitical...I think both sides suck...but I've NEVER seen the vitriol that I'm seeing now. Complete disrespect for the office...not that it deserves it...but at least before there was a feigned respect. What is being said now about Trump...not long ago...would have gotten you a visit from the FBI.

We've become a 3rd world banana republic. Congratulations liberals/progressives...you brought in SO MANY 3rd worlders that it's what we've become. And it only took them becoming half the population. Well done!
Old 05-13-2017, 07:59 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Yes, I'm a Democrat, but I'm seriously interested in the thoughts of members of the GOP about President Trump, and how that relates to what seems to be hyper partisanship in America today. My specific inquiry is:

From what I've seen by the usual right-wing suspects posting on this site, I don't think you will find a single hardcore righty that isn't giddy...about Trump's lies and general low-class personality and behavior.
Old 05-13-2017, 08:08 AM
n/a

Quote:
From what I've seen by the usual right-wing suspects posting on this site, I don't think you will find a single hardcore righty that isn't giddy...about Trump's lies and general low-class personality and behavior.
so so true.
Old 05-13-2017, 08:29 AM
n/a

Quote:
Trump didn't lie when he said that he could shoot someone in Times Square, and they would still vote for him. They know that he would never shoot someone. He would have someone else do it for him. He is afraid that the gun's kick back would break a finger nail. The noise the gun make would drown out him yelling "OUGH", and always has to be the loudest thing in the room.
Old 05-13-2017, 08:38 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdNoMore View Post
[emoji106]

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Old 05-13-2017, 08:39 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Joe View Post
They know that he would never shoot someone. He would have someone else do it for him. He is afraid that the gun's kick back would break a finger nail. The noise the gun make would drown out him yelling "OUGH", and always has to be the loudest thing in the room.
You should man up and show him how to do it...

Old 05-13-2017, 09:31 AM
n/a

Quote:
You should man up and show him how to do it...

I think shooting Trump would be a federal offense.
Old 05-13-2017, 09:35 AM
n/a

Quote:

This is what MY Republican party used to stand for..values

"If there was one principle that used to unite conservatives, it was respect for the rule of law. Not long ago, conservatives would have been horrified at wholesale violations of the norms and traditions of our political system, and would have been appalled by a president who showed overt contempt for the separation of powers."

And now we have become this......with no values

"Here is how it works: Rather than defend President Trump’s specific actions, his conservative champions change the subject to (1) the biased “fake news” media, (2) over-the-top liberals, (3) hypocrites on the left, (4) anyone else victimizing Mr. Trump or his supporters and (5) whataboutism, as in “What about Obama?” “What about Clinton?”

For the anti-anti-Trump pundit, whatever the allegation against Mr. Trump, whatever his blunders or foibles, the other side is always worse."

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/12/o...ight.html?_r=1
Old 05-13-2017, 09:45 AM
n/a

I'm seriously interested in the thoughts of members of the Democratic party about President Obama, and how that relates to what seems to be hyper partisanship in America today. My specific inquiry is:

Are there any of you who have are disappointed in the eight years of failure, devastation, lies and corruption that defines his and why?

Old 05-13-2017, 09:52 AM
n/a

Quote:
I'm seriously interested in the thoughts of members of the Democratic party about President Obama, and how that relates to what seems to be hyper partisanship in America today. My specific inquiry is:

Are there any of you who have are disappointed in the eight years of failure, devastation, lies and corruption that defines his and why?

""Here is how it works: Rather than defend President Trump’s specific actions, his conservative champions change the subject to (1) the biased “fake news” media, (2) over-the-top liberals, (3) hypocrites on the left, (4) anyone else victimizing Mr. Trump or his supporters and (5) whataboutism, as in “What about Obama?” “What about Clinton?”

For the anti-anti-Trump pundit, whatever the allegation against Mr. Trump, whatever his blunders or foibles, the other side is always worse."
Old 05-13-2017, 09:56 AM
n/a

"anti-anti-Trumpism “allows the right to indulge its hatred of liberals and liberalism while sidestepping the need for a reckoning with the disaster of the Trump administration itself."

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/12/o...ight.html?_r=1
Old 05-13-2017, 09:58 AM
n/a

A poster responding to the Times op ed...

"Blaming "enemies", especially internal "enemies", is the most basic tactic of a dictator. The people behind this, in politics and the media, are destroying American democracy for their own profit. History shows that this never ends well."
Old 05-13-2017, 10:00 AM
n/a

Quote:
I think shooting Trump would be a federal offense.
Trump has a keen sense of who might be out to get him. He has learned that Frederick Douglas has hired a white hitman. He has the Secret Service looking out for a man that has received cash from Fred. That man is John Wilkes Booth. Trump has heard that Booth may be working on Broadway. Trump has no intension of returning to New York City until Booth is captured. Having heard this, Melania has invited Booth to stay at Trump Tower.

Tags
response, thoughts, republicans

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.