If you were president and KNEW  you were innocent...

If you were president and KNEW you were innocent...

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors




















» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
If you were president and KNEW you were innocent...
  #1  
Old 05-11-2017, 05:47 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Location: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default If you were president and KNEW you were innocent...

Would you ASK the FBI Director if you were under investigation???

If I'm innocent, I DON'T CARE!!!!!!!

  #2  
Old 05-11-2017, 05:48 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Location: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

DRAMA ALERT !


Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Sponsored Links
  #3  
Old 05-11-2017, 06:36 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Would you ASK the FBI Director if you were under investigation???

If I'm innocent, I DON'T CARE!!!!!!!
So you are one of those people who care less what is being said about you...accusing you of doing something heinous......every day....with local or national exposure.....

and you are OK as long as you know you did not do it?

BS!
  #4  
Old 05-11-2017, 06:53 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
So you are one of those people who care less what is being said about you...accusing you of doing something heinous......every day....with local or national exposure.....

and you are OK as long as you know you did not do it?

BS!
Who, specifically is accusing Trump of what ?

My money is, and is a sure bet...HE, TRUMP has made twice as many accusations as he has received.

You guys just will not cop to reality. ALL of his problems, ALL of his controversies have been SELF MADE. Either by HIS accusation, lie, or action. You all want to convince folks of a reality that is simply a facade. He wants you to think he is under unfair attack.

I challenge you to through all, and there have been many, issues he has faced fron the accusations on voter fraud to Obama wiretapping, to illegal unmasking, to whatever. These are begun by him. This has been his MO his entire life.....difference is he is now President...you cannot just mouth off. What you say is all over the world in seconds.

He is the leader of the free world....he knew this..he is going to be covered. He just cannot shut up and cannot help constantly selling Donald Trump.

If he had acted like a mature adult, this investigation would be further along, but he just keeps interjecting himself into it.
  #5  
Old 05-11-2017, 07:02 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Location: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Who, specifically is accusing Trump of what ?

My money is, and is a sure bet...HE, TRUMP has made twice as many accusations as he has received.

You guys just will not cop to reality. ALL of his problems, ALL of his controversies have been SELF MADE. Either by HIS accusation, lie, or action. You all want to convince folks of a reality that is simply a facade. He wants you to think he is under unfair attack.

I challenge you to through all, and there have been many, issues he has faced fron the accusations on voter fraud to Obama wiretapping, to illegal unmasking, to whatever. These are begun by him. This has been his MO his entire life.....difference is he is now President...you cannot just mouth off. What you say is all over the world in seconds.

He is the leader of the free world....he knew this..he is going to be covered. He just cannot shut up and cannot help constantly selling Donald Trump.

If he had acted like a mature adult, this investigation would be further along, but he just keeps interjecting himself into it.
He wants to so desperately be a King/Dictator/CEO and has become irate that he can't just say something...and it is unquestionably done.

Add his comments about "this is harder than I thought" and his whining about "archaic rules," with his complete inability to tell the truth...and even half intelligent people can figure out why he keeps digging his hole deeper.
  #6  
Old 05-12-2017, 04:01 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Location: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
He wants to so desperately be a King/Dictator/CEO and has become irate that he can't just say something...and it is unquestionably done.

Add his comments about "this is harder than I thought" and his whining about "archaic rules," with his complete inability to tell the truth...and even half intelligent people can figure out why he keeps digging his hole deeper.
Same thing I said about Obama for the last 8 years.
  #7  
Old 05-12-2017, 06:04 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Same thing I said about Obama for the last 8 years.
Brilliant
  #8  
Old 05-12-2017, 07:41 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Trump Fires FBI Director James Comey: Live Coverage of the Fallout

The Wall Street Journal and Trump's firing of Comey.
  #9  
Old 05-12-2017, 08:08 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Who, specifically is accusing Trump of what ?

My money is, and is a sure bet...HE, TRUMP has made twice as many accusations as he has received.

You guys just will not cop to reality. ALL of his problems, ALL of his controversies have been SELF MADE. Either by HIS accusation, lie, or action. You all want to convince folks of a reality that is simply a facade. He wants you to think he is under unfair attack.

I challenge you to through all, and there have been many, issues he has faced fron the accusations on voter fraud to Obama wiretapping, to illegal unmasking, to whatever. These are begun by him. This has been his MO his entire life.....difference is he is now President...you cannot just mouth off. What you say is all over the world in seconds.

He is the leader of the free world....he knew this..he is going to be covered. He just cannot shut up and cannot help constantly selling Donald Trump.

If he had acted like a mature adult, this investigation would be further along, but he just keeps interjecting himself into it.
Really?
  #10  
Old 05-12-2017, 08:38 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Location: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockface View Post
Brilliant
But still falls short of comparison to the guy who voted Dopey Smurf for president...LMFAO!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 

Tags
care, director, president, innocent, knew

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:26 PM.