If you were president and KNEW you were innocent...

Old 05-13-2017, 11:13 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Your OPINION is obvious. THINK ABOUT IT. In your OPINION you would prefer OBAMA or his to the left twin HILLARY both of whom BELIEVE it is someone else's fault.

No one is perfect. WE SAVED YOU FROM LISTENING TO FOUR YEARS OF HILLARY SCREAMING. BE THANKFUL
At least we will NOT be listening to the TRUMPANZEE's lunatic rantings and ravings for the next four years. He will RESIGN before six months pass.

#not my president
Old 05-13-2017, 12:25 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
At least we will NOT be listening to the TRUMPANZEE's lunatic rantings and ravings for the next four years. He will RESIGN before six months pass.

#not my president
I highly doubt Trump will RESIGN...if he is not your president, who is?

You might want to relocate to another country if you are that unhappy with the election process in this country...dont let the door hit you in the a$$ on your way out!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 05-13-2017, 12:28 PM
n/a

And take a few more of the whiney drama queen liberals on here with you...best wishes!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 05-13-2017, 02:35 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by guest
same thing i said about obama for the last 8 years.
TrumSupportersInaNutShell.jpg
Old 05-13-2017, 02:47 PM
n/a

Quote:
I'm so sick about relating Obama to this idiot.

let's get this straight the only reason Obama's terms had limited accomplishments is because, Republicans blocked anything that the black man suggested. Obama's intelligence is way beyond Trumps. He was articulate and had class, and I don't care who you are you have to admit that is the truth. Trump is an embarrassment, period!
Sir, you are making that statement with a straight face. Obama owned and still owns Washington, congress the main street media, Hollywood, academia. He ruled by fiat, a pen and a phone ignored the Constitution refused to make any rationale decision he felt might place in poor light with his radical left pink groupies.

And now we find Trump who from the moment he won the election on November 9, 2016 has faced an obstructionists movement the likes that this nation has not seen since Lincoln. A direct and total attack by the main street media, in fact everything progressive, to delegitimize Trump's every move. We have witnessed cold war tactics being perpetrated by the intelligence community adverse to Trump's policies many of which are Obama holdovers and all Democrats in congress who goose step to Pelosi and Schumer .

yet Trump has accomplished more in three months then Obama did in 8 years,

Sir, you lack credibility on your claims and you apparently are a poor historian .

Geez Trump Derangement Syndrome is becoming a serious problem in this nation

Personal Best Regards:

Pleasee
Old 05-13-2017, 04:12 PM
n/a

Quote:
Sir, you are making that statement with a straight face. Obama owned and still owns Washington, congress the main street media, Hollywood, academia. He ruled by fiat, a pen and a phone ignored the Constitution refused to make any rationale decision he felt might place in poor light with his radical left pink groupies.

And now we find Trump who from the moment he won the election on November 9, 2016 has faced an obstructionists movement the likes that this nation has not seen since Lincoln. A direct and total attack by the main street media, in fact everything progressive, to delegitimize Trump's every move. We have witnessed cold war tactics being perpetrated by the intelligence community adverse to Trump's policies many of which are Obama holdovers and all Democrats in congress who goose step to Pelosi and Schumer .

yet Trump has accomplished more in three months then Obama did in 8 years,

Sir, you lack credibility on your claims and you apparently are a poor historian .

Geez Trump Derangement Syndrome is becoming a serious problem in this nation

Personal Best Regards:

Pleasee
See post #15
Old 05-13-2017, 06:11 PM
n/a

The actions spelled out in this article are exactly the fear folks had about his election.

HIS ego....HIS interests come number 1 to this man. He has yet to be faced with a crisis that requires him to swallow his ego, or tell the truth that is uncomfotable and make a call for the country

That will be the real test, but even posters on here talk about nothing but the election STILL...uncanny but true

"WASHINGTON — In the small dining room next to the Oval Office where he works much of the time, President Trump keeps a stack of color-coded maps of the United States representing the results of the 2016 election. The counties he won are blotchy red and span most of the nation.

Mr. Trump sometimes hands the maps out to visitors as a kind of parting gift, and a framed portrait-size version was hung on a wall in the West Wing last week. In conversations, the president dwells on the map and its import, reminding visitors about how wrong the polls were and inflating the scope of his victory.

At the root of Mr. Trump’s unpredictable presidency, according to people close to him, is a deep frustration about attacks on his legitimacy, and a worry that Washington does not see him as he sees himself.

As he careens from one controversy to another, many of them of his own making — like his abrupt decision to fire the F.B.I. director, James B. Comey, who was leading an investigation into the president’s associates — Mr. Trump seems determined to prove that he won the election on his own. It was not Russian interference. It was not Mr. Comey’s actions in the case involving Hillary Clinton’s emails. It was not a fluke of the Electoral College system. It was all him.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/13/u...t-it.html?_r=0

Tags
care, director, president, innocent, knew

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.