If you're happy and you know it clap your hands.

If you're happy and you know it clap your hands.

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors




















» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
 
 
Thread Tools
If you're happy and you know it clap your hands.
  #1  
Old 06-26-2017, 10:21 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Location: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default If you're happy and you know it clap your hands.

Now I have posted it in the right place.

I am happy. I imagine most of you are.

  #2  
Old 06-26-2017, 10:22 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Clap...
Sponsored Links
  #3  
Old 06-26-2017, 10:29 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Clap...
Does penicillin still work for that?
  #4  
Old 06-26-2017, 11:15 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Now I have posted it in the right place.

I am happy. I imagine most of you are.
  #5  
Old 06-26-2017, 11:24 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Now I have posted it in the right place.

I am happy. I imagine most of you are.
With some things graciegirl. Harassment on any Forum of the Talk of the Villages should not be the norm as it seems to have become on the Political Forum. And it seems the nastier the better. And this gets actually applauded by some of the other posters. It should be condemned in the strongest of terms.

I am glad that Donald John Trump will get his day in court for the Muslim Travel Ban. That's what he called it I seem to recall but the Justices are giving him leeway because of the US Constitution and the President's role in National Security and Foreign Affairs.

It is a poorly planned policy but it is Trump's to make to a certain extent.
  #6  
Old 06-26-2017, 12:29 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
With some things graciegirl. Harassment on any Forum of the Talk of the Villages should not be the norm as it seems to have become on the Political Forum. And it seems the nastier the better. And this gets actually applauded by some of the other posters. It should be condemned in the strongest of terms.

I am glad that Donald John Trump will get his day in court for the Muslim Travel Ban. That's what he called it I seem to recall but the Justices are giving him leeway because of the US Constitution and the President's role in National Security and Foreign Affairs.

It is a poorly planned policy but it is Trump's to make to a certain extent.
You addressed the right person. Graciegirl has her own little place where these punks, and they are punks where these folks go.

They are, if not have, ruined this place. I hope they enjoy their time sharing.

They still support the single most despicable person to ever set foot in OUR WHITE HOUSE, and each day that goes by where we need to hear from this person, about HIM instead of addressing health care, taxes, etc. He is trying to establish his own false narrative, the the flock will follow.

To your note to,Gracie.....this forum is destroyed by her friends and allies, NOT BECAUSE they support Trump, but the manner that they DO NOT SUPPORT but attack any American citizen not on their team. At least they can gather together, proclaim their wonderfullness and demean millions and millions of Americans who worry about LYING AND DECEIT. THEY will learn eventually, once they stop talking about the election and begin to care about the Unites States of America.
  #7  
Old 06-26-2017, 12:34 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Location: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
You addressed the right person. Graciegirl has her own little place where these punks, and they are punks where these folks go.

They are, if not have, ruined this place. I hope they enjoy their time sharing.

They still support the single most despicable person to ever set foot in OUR WHITE HOUSE, and each day that goes by where we need to hear from this person, about HIM instead of addressing health care, taxes, etc. He is trying to establish his own false narrative, the the flock will follow.

To your note to,Gracie.....this forum is destroyed by her friends and allies, NOT BECAUSE they support Trump, but the manner that they DO NOT SUPPORT but attack any American citizen not on their team. At least they can gather together, proclaim their wonderfullness and demean millions and millions of Americans who worry about LYING AND DECEIT. THEY will learn eventually, once they stop talking about the election and begin to care about the Unites States of America.
Wow, Rocky has finally lost it like CNM. Rocky, you should take a break from this and chill a bit. There are all kinds of doctors here in the villages that will prescribe some strong drug for you. Hey, I understand you might be able to get wacky weed here, soon.
  #8  
Old 06-26-2017, 12:43 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Location: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockface
You addressed the right person. Graciegirl has her own little place where these punks, and they are punks where these folks go.

They are, if not have, ruined this place. I hope they enjoy their time sharing.

They still support the single most despicable person to ever set foot in OUR WHITE HOUSE, and each day that goes by where we need to hear from this person, about HIM instead of addressing health care, taxes, etc. He is trying to establish his own false narrative, the the flock will follow.

To your note to,Gracie.....this forum is destroyed by her friends and allies, NOT BECAUSE they support Trump, but the manner that they DO NOT SUPPORT but attack any American citizen not on their team. At least they can gather together, proclaim their wonderfullness and demean millions and millions of Americans who worry about LYING AND DECEIT. THEY will learn eventually, once they stop talking about the election and begin to care about the Unites States of America.
Awww, the sound of defeat!
  #9  
Old 06-26-2017, 12:49 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Location: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Now I have posted it in the right place.

I am happy. I imagine most of you are.

Happy, but not satisfied. Ask me again once they REPEAL Obiecare.

Naw, I'll clap my hands.....
  #10  
Old 06-26-2017, 12:53 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
You addressed the right person. Graciegirl has her own little place where these punks, and they are punks where these folks go.

They are, if not have, ruined this place. I hope they enjoy their time sharing.

They still support the single most despicable person to ever set foot in OUR WHITE HOUSE, and each day that goes by where we need to hear from this person, about HIM instead of addressing health care, taxes, etc. He is trying to establish his own false narrative, the the flock will follow.

To your note to,Gracie.....this forum is destroyed by her friends and allies, NOT BECAUSE they support Trump, but the manner that they DO NOT SUPPORT but attack any American citizen not on their team. At least they can gather together, proclaim their wonderfullness and demean millions and millions of Americans who worry about LYING AND DECEIT. THEY will learn eventually, once they stop talking about the election and begin to care about the Unites States of America.
I find graciegirl to be one of the nicer members of the TOTV frequent posters club. Like me she too can get angry and make some comments she might regret later but some of the posters on the Political Forum actually enjoy hurting other people's feelings as much as possible. Donald John Trump's style is one of insulting people often so maybe they now think being nasty as possible is acceptable.

Telling people that you enter the Political Forum on TOTV at your own risk is quite a statement of just how low the TOTV Political Forum has become.

It will probably take a lawsuit or some kind of police report to get TOTV's Political Forum cleaned up which is a sad statement.
 

Tags
happy, place, clap, hands

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:00 PM.