IG says Hillary FAILED

Old 06-02-2016, 10:29 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Here’s a transcript of their conversation:

Trump: "(McCain) insulted me and he insulted everybody in that room. And I said somebody should run against John McCain, who has been, in my opinion, not so hot. And I supported him for president. I raised $1 million for him. That’s a lot of money. I supported him, he lost, he let us down. But he lost and I never liked him much after that 'cause I don’t like losers. But, but — Frank, Frank, let me get to it.

Luntz: "He’s a war hero. He’s a war hero …"

Trump: "He’s not a war hero ..."

Luntz: "He’s war hero."

Trump: "He is a war hero ..."

Luntz: "Five and half years in a Vietnamese prison camp …"

Trump: "He’s a war hero because he was captured. I like people that weren’t captured. So he’s a war hero …"

Luntz: "Do you agree with that?"

Trump: "He’s a war hero, because he was captured, okay? I believe, perhaps, he’s a war hero. But right now he said some very bad things about a lot of people. So what I said is John McCain, I disagree with him that these people aren’t crazy."

Trump literally said McCain "is a war hero" five times, but always with strings attached. Twice, he was interrupted by Luntz before he could finish his sentence. Once, the statement was preceded by "I believe, perhaps." And the last two times, Trump added "because he was captured."

He also, of course, started all this by saying McCain is "not a war hero."

Experts told us these caveats change the meaning of the sentence entirely.

" ‘He’s a war hero because he was captured’ implies that anybody who is captured is called a war hero, but there’s really nothing special about them," said Kathleen Kendall, who studies political campaign communication at the University of Maryland.
Where did he call him a "loser?"
Old 06-02-2016, 10:33 AM
n/a

Quote:
Where did he call him a "loser?"
It was implied.
Old 06-02-2016, 10:48 AM
n/a

Quote:
It was implied.
Right! B.S.! Same old liberal B.S.
Old 06-02-2016, 11:07 AM
n/a

Did Trump imply that he was a hero?

Tags
report, failed, repeated, points, hacking

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.