The Ignore List Goes Both Ways.

Old 09-05-2017, 08:56 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
There are people watching these threads. I hope they do not get the wrong idea of the Villages from how nasty some of these bullies are on here. They are not representative of the Villages in the slightest.
If you are worried about the villages move!
Old 12-17-2017, 09:04 AM
n/a

Quote:
If some people I have had deeply troubling problems with on the TOTV Political Forum would use your Ignore List on me-- as I have put on you-- things would go a lot better on TOTV for everyone.

And there are people on here who IMHO no longer deserve to be posting. If they disappear for months it is a fair assumption on my part that the Moderator did the right thing and kicked them off. I see that the Moderator did not do the right thing in one case. Use your Ignore List if you do not like what I post.

Maybe we can get back to talking about the issues rather than all the personal fights. And the accessibility of practical information for survivors/victims of crimes is an issue based on my personal experiences with a large number of crimes or defendants in a number of US states. One of these cases is on trial right now as far as I know in San Jose, CA. 'Gypsy Hill' serial killer Rodney Halbower to be charged in Peninsula cold-case murders | abc7news.com
Good idea Tal, complain about the mods.

USE ignore as you say, stick to it.

And stop using political for 224 613, birthdays and your feuds

Truce buddy?
Old 12-17-2017, 09:05 AM
n/a

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Good idea Tal, complain about the mods.

USE ignore as you say, stick to it.

And stop using political for 224 613, birthdays and your feuds

Truce buddy?
CRIMINAL HARASSMENT recording for later report to the police.
Old 12-17-2017, 09:07 AM
n/a

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
You filthy scum, you think it's ok to post that I was permanently banned for posting despicable things.

"Talk about the issues"

You have 25000 posts of s hit! Not one bit of actual village advice on anything.

Random movies

224 613

Your blood donations!

Take your meds, get a job!

If you are ignoring me why are you checking my post frequency? Checking my profile you can't see political posts and if you truly had me blocked your statement about my post frequency makes no sense to begin with. Not that it's an excuse for your ridiculous accusations.

Someone quote me please.
Recording older post from affald.
Old 12-17-2017, 09:28 AM
n/a

Quote:
Recording older post from affald.
Yet you don't ignore.

Tags
forum, list, political, user

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.