The Ignore List Goes Both Ways.

Old 09-01-2017, 08:38 AM
n/a

Default The Ignore List Goes Both Ways.

Quote:
1) The political forum is NOT moderated. If you do not like the discussions in the political forum you should unsubscribe and remove yourself from them. 2) Your disagreements and tone from the political forum should NOT carry over into the main moderated forums. Infractions and user account suspensions will be issued if this is necessary to maintain the integrity of the TOTV website non political forums. 3) If you do not like the discussions or interactions with any specific user(s) we suggest you add them to your 'Ignore List' which is a feature of the website (click on usercp to add a user) so you do not have to interact with anyone that YOU do not choose to interact with. Even though YOU as the user must make the decision to be subscribed to the political forum and if you are going to add a user to your ignore list we strongly encourage those who do remain for all that is American, have mature civil discussions about viewpoints without lowering their own personal beliefs, standards and morals. If you can't you should consider removing yourself from the political forum.
If some people I have had deeply troubling problems with on the TOTV Political Forum would use your Ignore List on me-- as I have put on you-- things would go a lot better on TOTV for everyone.

And there are people on here who IMHO no longer deserve to be posting. If they disappear for months it is a fair assumption on my part that the Moderator did the right thing and kicked them off. I see that the Moderator did not do the right thing in one case. Use your Ignore List if you do not like what I post.

Maybe we can get back to talking about the issues rather than all the personal fights. And the accessibility of practical information for survivors/victims of crimes is an issue based on my personal experiences with a large number of crimes or defendants in a number of US states. One of these cases is on trial right now as far as I know in San Jose, CA. 'Gypsy Hill' serial killer Rodney Halbower to be charged in Peninsula cold-case murders | abc7news.com
Old 09-01-2017, 09:07 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
If some people I have had deeply troubling problems with on the TOTV Political Forum would use your Ignore List on me-- as I have put on you-- things would go a lot better on TOTV for everyone.

And there are people on here who IMHO no longer deserve to be posting. If they disappear for months it is a fair assumption on my part that the Moderator did the right thing and kicked them off. I see that the Moderator did not do the right thing in one case. Use your Ignore List if you do not like what I post.

Maybe we can get back to talking about the issues rather than all the personal fights. And the accessibility of practical information for survivors/victims of crimes is an issue based on my personal experiences with a large number of crimes or defendants in a number of US states. One of these cases is on trial right now as far as I know in San Jose, CA. 'Gypsy Hill' serial killer Rodney Halbower to be charged in Peninsula cold-case murders | abc7news.com
F@cking drama wh0re...get the hell out of here. NOBODY cares about YOU or your "project". Stop being a f@cking douche attention wh0re.

What the hell is wrong with you? Go away. "Ignore" the entire political forum...can you do that?
Old 09-01-2017, 09:23 AM
n/a

Thumbs up

Quote:
F@cking drama wh0re...get the hell out of here. NOBODY cares about YOU or your "project". Stop being a f@cking douche attention wh0re.

What the hell is wrong with you? Go away. "Ignore" the entire political forum...can you do that?
Wow. And the resident racist Don Baldwin spews his hate. Were you wearing your white sheet when you wrote this?

American Association of Law Libraries Past Conventions

12660 views now for that thread. Looks like someone cares to me.

I do not think many people like anything you post Don Baldwin.
Old 09-01-2017, 09:28 AM
n/a

He's just a lonely old fool needing and looking for attention...
Old 09-01-2017, 09:32 AM
n/a

Quote:
He's just a lonely old fool needing and looking for attention...
Why do you not ask some normal people in the Villages what they think of my 224 613 Project? Most decent people would see it as a valuable endeavor.

I do not see any value in much of anything posted by Don Baldwin.

larbud has some nice pictures. But many very ugly political views and that is why he is on my Ignore List.

I do not get why these people who attack me relentlessly still look at my posts? Us the Ignore List if what I post upsets you so much.

Quote:
1) The political forum is NOT moderated. If you do not like the discussions in the political forum you should unsubscribe and remove yourself from them. 2) Your disagreements and tone from the political forum should NOT carry over into the main moderated forums. Infractions and user account suspensions will be issued if this is necessary to maintain the integrity of the TOTV website non political forums. 3) If you do not like the discussions or interactions with any specific user(s) we suggest you add them to your 'Ignore List' which is a feature of the website (click on usercp to add a user) so you do not have to interact with anyone that YOU do not choose to interact with. Even though YOU as the user must make the decision to be subscribed to the political forum and if you are going to add a user to your ignore list we strongly encourage those who do remain for all that is American, have mature civil discussions about viewpoints without lowering their own personal beliefs, standards and morals. If you can't you should consider removing yourself from the political forum.
Old 09-01-2017, 09:37 AM
n/a

Quote:
Why do you not ask some normal people in the Villages what they think of my 224 613 Project? Most decent people would see it as a valuable endeavor.

I do not see any value in much of anything posted by Don Baldwin.

"larbud has some nice pictures. But many very ugly political views and that is why he is on my Ignore List".

I do not get why these people who attack me relentlessly still look at my posts? Us the Ignore List if what I post upsets you so much.
That's funny!!!
Old 09-01-2017, 09:39 AM
n/a

Quote:
That's funny!!!
So are my private Facebook messages from movie stars. Pretty hot ones too. And the Findlaw ones from 2003 or so.

My Facebook 224 613 Project documents have so many views that Photobucket has upgraded my account to commercial. Not good for me as they want money now. But it does indicate that 23000 views have been made of these. Many of these are by me as that does count each view by any person as one look see. Only a 1000 of these are by me though if that.
Old 09-01-2017, 09:45 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wackadoodle
So are my private Facebook messages from movie stars. Pretty hot ones too.

My Facebook 224 613 Project documents have so many views that Photobucket has upgraded my account to commercial. Not good for me as they want money now. But it does indicate that 23000 views have been made of these. Many of these are by me as that does count each view by any person as one look see.
Pathetic masochist!
Old 09-01-2017, 09:47 AM
n/a

I am not bothering with anything posted by Allegiance, affald, dirtbanker and a few others. I no longer want to see these people's posts at all. I had hoped affald was kicked off. He deserved it as do Allegiance and dirtbanker.

I also hope my friends from Facebook look at this TOTV Political Forum. And that they do not get the idea that these few people represent the Villages. They do not at all. I have met few people as nasty as these few trolls on the Talk of the Villages Political Forum. I have been in the Villages since June 2005.

Most Villages people are friendly and rather open- minded. Why would they not be as the Villages is such a wonderful place? Have no idea why these few posters are just plain nasty. I do not like Donald John Trump and his policies. So what!

Too bad that these trolls are anonymous. I would like to see them held accountable for their hate. I do not think they would post this stuff if everyone knew who they were. They probably know one another but that is about it.
Old 09-01-2017, 10:08 AM
n/a

American Association of Law Libraries Past Conventions

Another little push for my 224 613 Project's thread which now has 12,663 views. And these look like views by one different person as far as I can control and judged from when I look at it and how the numbers change. They do not change when I look at it for 30 minutes 10 times. They stay at the same number if I am the only person posting.
Old 09-01-2017, 12:42 PM
n/a

Well I guess if you have nothing better to do than look at your own posts for 30 minutes...its not like you have to work to support yourself!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 09-01-2017, 12:45 PM
n/a

Quote:
A little reminder of the Ignore List.
Old 09-01-2017, 12:55 PM
n/a

Hmmm a conundrum? what do you do when everyone pro or con pertaining to the subject matter of the "Ignore List" ignores sage advice given about employing the Ignore List to ward off unacceptable behaviors?

Personal Best Regards:
Old 09-05-2017, 08:51 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post

You filthy scum, you think it's ok to post that I was permanently banned for posting despicable things.

"Talk about the issues"

You have 25000 posts of s hit! Not one bit of actual village advice on anything.

Random movies

224 613

Your blood donations!

Take your meds, get a job!

If you are ignoring me why are you checking my post frequency? Checking my profile you can't see political posts and if you truly had me blocked your statement about my post frequency makes no sense to begin with. Not that it's an excuse for your ridiculous accusations.

Someone quote me please.
Old 09-05-2017, 08:54 AM
n/a

Quote:
Hmmm a conundrum? what do you do when everyone pro or con pertaining to the subject matter of the "Ignore List" ignores sage advice given about employing the Ignore List to ward off unacceptable behaviors?

Personal Best Regards:
There are people watching these threads. I hope they do not get the wrong idea of the Villages from how nasty some of these bullies are on here. They are not representative of the Villages in the slightest.

Tags
forum, list, political, user

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.